Canadian Events Canada, eh?

C5 crew-PIAA lights, possible group discount.

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 09:36 AM
Zcab06
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default C5 crew-PIAA lights, possible group discount.

I'm looking to replace my fogs w/ the PIAA 1100x setup and I tried locally as always to find a supplier. Anyhow, the pricing is in the $300-320 area, plus tax you're at $350. TuanLe on the forum, in the U.S, has them for $169. I'm wondering if we can get a better deal if we get a certain amount of guys over here. Who would be interested??? I'll pm tuanle and see what he says and to keep an eye on this thread.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:47 PM
terry621
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Peterborough"I'd rather be topless than all couped up" Ontario
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10

Default ok

im in if pricing is available with shipping
Old 10-19-2006, 09:29 PM
GettReal
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Steve. I have the PIIA set up and they are amazing compared the crap stockers. I got mine from a differnet vendor and paid about the same as Tuan is offering them. He really does offer the best price you will find and will be amazed if even he can do better, trust me, I looked.. I just ordered replacement bulbs from him last week..great guy to do business with
Old 10-20-2006, 07:02 AM
JETZ
Le Mans Master

Received 147 Likes on 124 Posts

I have HID's, but never pop them, and only use my PIAA's in the city!

Frank
Old 10-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Zcab06
Racer

Default REPLY From Tuan.

I'll be glad to get them shipped to Canada for you, not a problem (S/H is to Canada is about $20 each kit). However, $169.99 is the best price I can offer. There isn't much margin left on these Piaa lamp kits to further discounts. If you guys would like, you can combine all 4-5 lamp kits together and ship it at once to 1 address. That way you can save on the shipping cost. (around $30 instead of $100 for 5 kits).

You would need to send in 1 payment such as via Canadian Postal Money Order. I can not take 5credit card charges with different billing address and then ship to 1 address. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Thanks
-Tuan

Gettreal is correct in that it's the cheapest you'll find, trust me I've looked everywhere, they're all in the $350cdn. range. Even w/ the exchange and shipping you'll still save $100 or so.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:46 AM
tlaselva
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm going down to the US in about 3 to 4 weeks, and I have a PO box just on the other side of the border.
I usually ship my orders there, and go pick them up.
Saves quite a bit in shipping and duty. If you have them shipped here, once you factor in the duty, shipping and taxes, it won't be such a deal anymore. (Been there, done it).
If there's a few orders, can ship them all there at once, and I can pick them up when I go down. (I was going to order a set myself).

Let me know.

Maybe even have a Pia install day and do them all at once if you guy's are interested in installing yourself.

Last edited by tlaselva; 10-20-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:53 AM
Zcab06
Racer

very generous offer Tony, that can't be beat!!
I'm in. Lets put a final order date together and have the money in to Tony before he goes, that way Tuan can get these shipped in time.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:06 PM
tlaselva
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Zcab06
very generous offer Tony, that can't be beat!!
I'm in. Lets put a final order date together and have the money in to Tony before he goes, that way Tuan can get these shipped in time.
I'm likely going down the week of the 13th in November, and should be back mid that week. I'm in for a set.

May also be a good idea to pick up the brackets.

Get notified of new replies

To C5 crew-PIAA lights, possible group discount.

Quick Reply: C5 crew-PIAA lights, possible group discount.