Notices
C6 Parts for Sale/Wanted C6 Corvette Performance Parts, OEM, Aftermarket, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Genuine Italian leather shift and ebrake boots custom made for the C6!

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 09:19 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Default Genuine Italian leather shift and ebrake boots custom made for the C6!

Hello everyone,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, a long time sponsor of CorvetteForum and the maker of genuine Italian leather shift and brake boots for various cars, available for all year Corvettes from C3 onwards. Now also for the C6!! A must-have for all those who take pride in their ride!

Has your shift boot seen better days? Your park brake boot been through the wringer? Perhaps you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather? Or maybe you're looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior? Regardless of reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. Not only is the quality of the material top-notch, but so is the workmanship, featuring such fine details as double top-stitching. The boots are made specifically for your model (their shape is a replica of the stock design), so they fit perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.

You can choose from several colors of leather and thread available. Not to mention two-tone boots, which RedlineGoods will provide at no extra cost! The boots are directly from Europe, and arrive within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on this venue many times and we do get great customer comments all the time. Here are some links:

Our C5 thread
Another C5 thread

If you just search for our username, you'll easily find more.

The price of our products is $60 for a set of boots (where both shift and brake boots are available) or $40 for a single boot (FLAT PRICES - regardless of the colors of leather and stitching you choose), but to put some icing on the cake, here's a 10% discount code - punch it in while ordering and you'll get 10% off immediately!

Q4YK2A5693F

The code is valid until July 31st!

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, in the posts below there are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the pictures to go directly to our product pages, where you can easily order them with PayPal or using your credit card!

Bottomline:

1) $60 for a set of boots (for some cars the ebrake boot is not available thought) or $40 each item, minus the 10% discount code if you order while the discount code is valid. Shipping is $6 to the US and Canada.

As we have more than just shift and brake boots for all Miata's, there are more prices in the posts below.

2) You can choose from 18 colors of leather and even more colors of thread (here's our color chart). NO EXTRA CHARGE regardless of your color choices.

3) We accept PayPal and all major credit cards (online).

4) We ship within 3 business days, you'll get your order in 2 weeks in total (we're in Europe).

If you have any questions or comments, I'd be happy to hear them!

Take care,
Maciek

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

Old 07-26-2006, 09:21 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 07-26-2006, 09:31 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

PIPING:

TWO-TONE:

Old 07-27-2006, 07:23 PM
openhelix
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-29-2006, 04:13 AM
kirbyloid
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default leather

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hello everyone,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, a long time sponsor of CorvetteForum and the maker of genuine Italian leather shift and brake boots for various cars, available for all year Corvettes from C3 onwards. Now also for the C6!! A must-have for all those who take pride in their ride!

Has your shift boot seen better days? Your park brake boot been through the wringer? Perhaps you simply want to upgrade your stock vinyl pieces to finer leather? Or maybe you're looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior? Regardless of reasons, RedlineGoods has a solution for you.

Starting with fine, buttery Italian leather, we will hand-craft new boots for your vehicle. Not only is the quality of the material top-notch, but so is the workmanship, featuring such fine details as double top-stitching. The boots are made specifically for your model (their shape is a replica of the stock design), so they fit perfectly without any modification - unlike generic boots sold by others.

You can choose from several colors of leather and thread available. Not to mention two-tone boots, which RedlineGoods will provide at no extra cost! The boots are directly from Europe, and arrive within two weeks from placing an order.

Our products have been discussed on this venue many times and we do get great customer comments all the time. Here are some links:

Our C5 thread
Another C5 thread

If you just search for our username, you'll easily find more.

The price of our products is $60 for a set of boots (where both shift and brake boots are available) or $40 for a single boot (FLAT PRICES - regardless of the colors of leather and stitching you choose), but to put some icing on the cake, here's a 10% discount code - punch it in while ordering and you'll get 10% off immediately!

Q4YK2A5693F

The code is valid until July 31st!

Since, as the proverb goes, a picture is worth a 1000 words, in the posts below there are some of them for your enjoyment. Click the pictures to go directly to our product pages, where you can easily order them with PayPal or using your credit card!

Bottomline:

1) $60 for a set of boots (for some cars the ebrake boot is not available thought) or $40 each item, minus the 10% discount code if you order while the discount code is valid. Shipping is $6 to the US and Canada.

As we have more than just shift and brake boots for all Miata's, there are more prices in the posts below.

2) You can choose from 18 colors of leather and even more colors of thread (here's our color chart). NO EXTRA CHARGE regardless of your color choices.

3) We accept PayPal and all major credit cards (online).

4) We ship within 3 business days, you'll get your order in 2 weeks in total (we're in Europe).

If you have any questions or comments, I'd be happy to hear them!

Take care,
Maciek
Anyone tried to match our ebony to be able to tell me what color matches and how well? Also same question on thread matching to victory red.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:43 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by krl
Anyone tried to match our ebony to be able to tell me what color matches and how well? Also same question on thread matching to victory red.
Hi,

from what I've heard ebony interior would be best matched with our CHARCOAL leather. As for thread, honestly, it occupies such a small area that even if there is a mismatch between that and your exterior, it must be so small, that you won't even notice it. If the C6 in your sig is the victory red as I think it is, our thread will be a near perfect match for it.

Maciek
Old 07-30-2006, 01:47 PM
kirbyloid
Safety Car

Default boot

Hi,

from what I've heard ebony interior would be best matched with our CHARCOAL leather. As for thread, honestly, it occupies such a small area that even if there is a mismatch between that and your exterior, it must be so small, that you won't even notice it. If the C6 in your sig is the victory red as I think it is, our thread will be a near perfect match for it.

Maciek
Maciek
Yes the car in signature is Victory red. Has anyone used his black or charcoal to know how the match with ebony is?
Old 07-30-2006, 01:49 PM
kirbyloid
Safety Car

Default color

Hi,

Maciek
Maciek
The first car in the picture above is a C6 with ebony inside so what color is that in picture black or charcoal?
Old 07-31-2006, 07:25 AM
kirbyloid
Safety Car

Default color

Enjoy!
Maciek
The top picture is a C6 with Ebony what color is your boot?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:06 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by krl
The top picture is a C6 with Ebony what color is your boot?
Hi,

that's Steve, the guy who worked with us on the prototype. He got a BLACK boot with light gray thread.

Hope that helps!
Maciek
Old 07-31-2006, 01:03 PM
kirbyloid
Safety Car

Default color Ebony

Hi,

that's Steve, the guy who worked with us on the prototype. He got a BLACK boot with light gray thread.

Hope that helps!
Maciek
so from those pictures would the black or charcoal be the right choice
Old 07-31-2006, 03:30 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by krl
so from those pictures would the black or charcoal be the right choice
I think black looks just fine, but if you'd want the boots a bit lighter, go for charcoal. There's not that much of a difference between the two in most lighting conditions anyway... I'd try charcoal if I were you.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:43 PM
Steve Germany
Melting Slicks

Charcoal is the way to go. Very nice workmanship as well.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:52 PM
Big Top Gt
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 79 Likes on 63 Posts

Hey guys,

If you're thinking about buying these you should go for it. I had some custom colors made for my Cobra a while back. It looks FANTASTIC, especially for the money.

If it all works out I'll be ordering some for my 07.

TTT for you,

Alan
Old 08-05-2006, 07:48 PM
dashotgun
Melting Slicks

Received 509 Likes on 293 Posts

I jsut got the charcoal it is definitly lighter then the black vinyl that is stock. It is not a perfect match for the seats. If you want a slight contrast go with charcoal if you want a color match go with the black. The interior is so monochromatic the slight contrast will look good in my opinion. If you don't like it Redline will take it back if you cover the shipping back to them I believe. The quality is excellent and beats the price charged by other significantly( no knock on the other vendors) but other vendors charge 80 dollars for a shift boot and a 100 for the ebrake boot I got both from redline for 66 shipped when he was doing the recent discount and that included any contrasting color leather or stictching for no extra! see pictures below the flash really did lighten the boot in the picture of the car. The tonal range is better represented in the picture of the vinly boot with the eboot from redline

Last edited by dashotgun; 08-06-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 08:03 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

NEW DISCOUNT CODE

More pictures of our piping today. This is a Legacy 05+ set:

Here's our newest product, the Corvette C6 armrest cover:

Here's the code. This one is valid until midnight on August 15th: 4W26BTQ4J48.

Enjoy!
Maciek
Old 08-11-2006, 06:28 PM
dashotgun
Melting Slicks

how much for the arm rest? any addtional padding underneath it?

Get notified of new replies

To Genuine Italian leather shift and ebrake boots custom made for the C6!

Old 08-12-2006, 02:42 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Originally Posted by dashotgun
how much for the arm rest? any addtional padding underneath it?
The armrest by itself is $60. If you get both boots with it, it's $110 for all 3 pieces.

There is no extra padding by default, however you can easily add some during the install, you just need to get a sheet of padding foam and put it on the armrest before you slide the cover on. Easy job.

Maciek
Old 08-12-2006, 04:30 PM
dashotgun
Melting Slicks

btw here is my car with the charcoal shift boot and hadbrake installed. The shift boot was real easy the handbrake more a pita. getting the screw back on was a real pain. I broke the form it goes on but was able to glue it back together be real careful when you take it apart. Gluing the new parking brake boot on is fussy but not hard follow the directions on the redline site. The pcitures do not do them justice they look far better then the stock items smell and feel better to. I was somewhat sceptical about the charcoal but I feel it lightens up the interior a bit and looks like it belongs better then the black would( to monochromatic)
Old 08-15-2006, 05:09 PM
JohnnyMac1
Instructor

Any pics here of the two tone grey boots with light gray seats?

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift and ebrake boots custom made for the C6!