Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American V-8 Supercar Series and SVTOA at Sebring International Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 10:09 AM
JetJocLR
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default American V-8 Supercar Series and SVTOA at Sebring International Raceway

ite as gt1 t1 welcome to come

The American V-8 Supercar Series (AV8SS) will be visiting the historic
Sebring International Raceway in Florida the weekend of April 22nd and
23rd. We will be running the full course.
Run in conjunction with SVTOA of Florida, we will have practice and
qualifying on Saturday and practice and a one hour race on Sunday.
For this event, AV8SS will allow an exhibition class with a "run what
you brung" format. If you have a racing license from a recognized
sanctioning body and a race car you can come enjoy this historic
racetrack and springtime in Florida.
For questions regarding eligibility please contact Dan Schlickenmeyer
at dans@av8ss.com
or (757)561-1110. Additional information is available at www.av8ss.com.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:37 AM
edz
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The race will be a great addition to this years SVTOA Sebring Sensation April 21-23. Not too late to register. We have a couple of High Performance Drivers Education “On Track” spots still open for the non-race types. Go Here to Register Put "guest edz" in the member number. Only a few days left. I gotta tell you that I am getting excited about this year’s event. Two days on the full course always gets my juices flowing. We have an outstanding group of instructors lined up, probably the best yet. We got a “kick ***” group of racers (American V8 http://www.av8ss.com/ ) that are gonna provide an excellent show. My mouth starts watering every time I think about a track cheeseburger and a warm Gatorade. And most of all I am looking very forward in seeing some old friends, and making some new ones. See you at the track.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:19 PM
varkwso
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by edz
The race will be a great addition to this years SVTOA Sebring Sensation April 21-23. Not too late to register. We have a couple of High Performance Drivers Education “On Track” spots still open for the non-race types. Go Here to Register Put "guest edz" in the member number. Only a few days left. I gotta tell you that I am getting excited about this year’s event. Two days on the full course always gets my juices flowing. We have an outstanding group of instructors lined up, probably the best yet. We got a “kick ***” group of racers (American V8 http://www.av8ss.com/ ) that are gonna provide an excellent show. My mouth starts watering every time I think about a track cheeseburger and a warm Gatorade. And most of all I am looking very forward in seeing some old friends, and making some new ones. See you at the track.
See you there....

Get notified of new replies

To American V-8 Supercar Series and SVTOA at Sebring International Raceway

Quick Reply: American V-8 Supercar Series and SVTOA at Sebring International Raceway