Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS 19 inch CCW505A's Great shape!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 03:22 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Received 144 Likes on 70 Posts

Default FS 19 inch CCW505A's Great shape!!

Well, just as the title states, I have CCW 505A's for sale. They are 19's for the front and rear, 19x10 in the front, and 19x11 in the rear. They're wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's. The front sizes are 275/30/ZR19's and the back's are 305/30/ZR19's. I recently bought these, never mounted them, and have decided to go with a 19/20 combo that I stumbled into. The rims are in excellent shape, absolutely no kind of curb rash, knicks, dents or anything of the sort. The only thing, at all, I was able to find is where it looked like the lug nut rubbed the wheel, but with some more polish this will definately come out. This is so very minor that most people wouldn't see it with there face pressed against the wheel, but I just like to tell all details. When I received them they were pretty dirty so I spent about an hour a wheel and cleaned them up pretty well. If you are really picky, they can use a little more polishing. The pics were taken today and they will come to you looking the same way they do in the pics. I cleaned the whole front surface really well, polished it with Mothers, as for the back or inside of the wheel, they are pretty clean but I didn't kill myself in there. Anything that might be visible in the picture will definately clean up, my hands were killing me after doing all this!!
As for the tires, like usual, the fronts are great, I can't say for sure a percentage, but you can see in the pics the penny is in there pretty good. Different tires start at a different tread depth, but these I would say are at about 85% or better. They measure in at 8/32's by my measurements, so like I said, they may be better than the 85% but one way or another, there is plenty of tread there. As for the back, I'm not going to even try to say, "well they're gettin there",they're there!! I'm not going to pull any punches, they definately have to be replaced in the very near future. You can see in the pics that the left rear is a little better than the right, but regardless, they both need to be replaced.
As for sensors, these wheels don't have any.
I'm looking to get $2800 but you can PM , e-mail me, or call me with offers. If you supply me with a zip code I can check UPS or USPS for pricing for shipping. My e-mail is speedydivito@aol.com or you can call my cell at (203) 509-0154 Thanks, Dan

http://community.webshots.com/album/547652818wUiajk

Last edited by SpeedyD; 02-16-2006 at 03:50 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Blue Smooth
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No pics...how much?

Old 02-16-2006, 03:38 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Sorry about that, I was stilling putting the post together, hit the tab button, and it posted without me finsihing!! Sorry
Old 02-16-2006, 03:46 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

If there is any problem clicking on that link and viewing the rest of the pics, please tell me. At the bottom of each pic it is labeled which wheel it is. There is 14 pics, all 4 showing the fronts, individuall shots showing the fronts, all 4 showing the backs, individual shots showing the backs, and seperate tread shots with a penny!! Any questions, give me call, shoot an e-mail, or PM me, Thanks, Dan
Old 02-16-2006, 04:00 PM
FrankTank
Race Director

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts
CI 7-8-9-11 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

This is a great price for these wheels...normally the rims alone are about 2800. Someone will ****** these up quickly CCW 505 are very popular...

you might want to include if the wheels include tire sensors?

here's a TTT for ya
Old 02-16-2006, 04:07 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by FrankTank
This is a great price for these wheels...normally the rims alone are about 2800. Someone will ****** these up quickly CCW 505 are very popular...

you might want to include if the wheels include tire sensors?

here's a TTT for ya
Thanks!! But I did say in the original post that these wheels do not have the sensors. Thanks,Dan
Old 02-16-2006, 04:14 PM
02bpdz06
Pro

for a local guy. Good luck w/the sale.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:14 PM
FrankTank
Race Director

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts
CI 7-8-9-11 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'10, '13

Originally Posted by SpeedyD
Thanks!! But I did say in the original post that these wheels do not have the sensors. Thanks,Dan
oppps in my old age (34) my eyes are getting bad
Old 02-16-2006, 04:16 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by FrankTank
oppps in my old age (34) my eyes are getting bad
No prob!! Don't worry, most of us on here are catching up to you or surpassed that!! Not too old, you've picked some great wheels for your car!!! Are those the Senika's?
Old 02-16-2006, 04:20 PM
Silver SS
Racer

Damn i hate this im buying a house and i cant afford these right now!!!!! This is what i was looking for too!!!!!!!

Good luck on the sale!!!!
Old 02-16-2006, 04:42 PM
smdorsey
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Dan,
Aren't these the rims you recently snapped up on the LS1 forum for $2300 shipped. Wow dude, 500 bucks to polish them up... I am in the wrong business. I am all about makin' a buck or two but c'mon. Give us fellow CCW worshippers a shot at the great deal you received.

Last edited by smdorsey; 02-16-2006 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:10 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by smdorsey
Hey Dan,
Aren't these the rims you recently snapped up on the LS1 forum for $2300 shipped. Wow dude, 500 bucks to polish them up... I am in the wrong business. I am all about makin' a buck or two but c'mon. Give us fellow CCW worshippers a shot at the great deal you received.
Actually yes, these are the rims, but that is the incorrect price. They were offered at the 2300 shipped price or 2200 plus shipping, but then when they got to UPS the shipping was way more than what he expected and I paid it all! He was able to walk in and drop off the wheels, I paid for packaging and shipping.
And honestly, that's besides the point, I bought these because I wanted to use them, if I got a great deal on them it doesn't mean that I have to offer the same deal. I am selling these at a good price, if you're not interested, that's cool, you don't have to look. This is a good price, cheaper than usual for these and I'm sure they will be sold.
There was only one person that I offered the same price to, and that was Marko, "nestphasemarko", because there was a serious amount of confusion when I bought these, between me and him. So I first PM'd him before they were listed to see if he was interested. He declined because he wanted to go in a different direction with the car. So here they are now, if some one wants them at this fair price, feel free to cal me or e-mail me.
I understand what your saying and you're looking at it like I'm trying to rip someone off, which isn't the case. I'm still offering a good price, if not great price, on wheels that are like new. I'm sorry that I can't offer them at the same price I paid, I was lucky to find that deal, and if you didn't know what I paid you'd probably be sitting there thinking this is a great deal. These wheels are still going for l;ess than what they should, I htought I was doing enough with that. I apologize if you don't think this is a good price.
Thanks, Dan
Old 02-16-2006, 05:49 PM
smdorsey
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Dan,
Any assumtion could have been avoided by providing this information in your intial post. My opologies, but this forum has become a hangout for shady dealsmen and low lifes.
Peace.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:56 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by smdorsey
Dan,
Any assumtion could have been avoided by providing this information in your intial post. My opologies, but this forum has become a hangout for shady dealsmen and low lifes.
Peace.
No problem at all, I understand what you are saying. But I did post that these were recently purchased, no I didn't go into the history of what I paid, honestly that's my business. Most people don't post the price they paid, only what they cost new. But no biggie, have a good one! Dan
Old 02-16-2006, 06:28 PM
SpeedyD
Melting Slicks

Sale Pending, if you would like to be put in line please just post. Brannon is the first inline if something falls threw with this deal. Thanks, Dan
Old 02-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Brannon
Burning Brakes

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Sale Pending, if you would like to be put in line please just post. Brannon is the first inline if something falls threw with this deal. Thanks, Dan
I was a bit slow to contact you, but good to know I'm first in line.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:20 PM
GS057
Safety Car

Received 158 Likes on 120 Posts
2018 C6 of Year Finalist

Yep, I live in Austin and tried to purchase them for the $2200 price locally but Dan had already snatched them up. Thanks for taking away a good deal on CCW's so you can make a quick profit.

Original post CCW's

Get notified of new replies

To FS 19 inch CCW505A's Great shape!!

Old 02-16-2006, 07:23 PM
Doubletap
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'12

No problem at all, I understand what you are saying. But I did post that these were recently purchased, no I didn't go into the history of what I paid, honestly that's my business. Most people don't post the price they paid, only what they cost new. But no biggie, have a good one! Dan

Looks like there are alot of bitter people out there. LOL, Almost like you stole their girlfriend or something..

Last edited by Doubletap; 02-16-2006 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:35 PM
zonsolo
Drifting

Originally Posted by GS057
Yep, I live in Austin and tried to purchase them for the $2200 price locally but Dan had already snatched them up. Thanks for taking away a good deal on CCW's so you can make a quick profit.

Original post CCW's

LOL!!! Think i'm gonna start me a side business. This is called flipping and if it were real estate would be criminal. Good thing the forums don't care!
Old 02-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Paul4137
Pro

You should sell them fast. I just had C6 ZO6 rims mounted on BFG KDWs today. I wish you had these for sale last week. I would off bought them in a minute. Where close enough that I could of picked them up. I really wanted those rims but too much money new.

Quick Reply: FS 19 inch CCW505A's Great shape!!