Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Congrats Paul Z. On His ECS/ Vette Dr/NL Racecraft Pro 8 Championship

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2005, 10:12 PM
NL Racecraft
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Congrats Paul Z. On His ECS/ Vette Dr/NL Racecraft Pro 8 Championship

you raced well all year and won the championship......quite an accomplishment... congrats!!!

Congrats to the rest of the Pro 8 competitors and the ECS competitors on a great year!
Old 11-05-2005, 10:18 PM
INSANITY
Melting Slicks

Paul you have one off the badest rides out.... Leo has that car tracking PIN straight...Great driving and congrats on the Pro 8 championship
Old 11-05-2005, 10:33 PM
mackeyred96
Team Owner

Location: Former NCM Drag Racing coordinator, National director Corvette Challenge Spring Hill, Tennessee: Whiting, New Jersey
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Paul, congrats on your championship. You have taken the class to the next level. Great job.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Special K
Safety Car

Congradulations Paul. Sorry we didn't get to see you 'hang the laundry'

You going to tell John Mackey he hasn't seen anything yet? There's another level coming John.
Old 11-05-2005, 10:43 PM
sixspdvet
Pro

Paul, Congrats on the WIN... You worked hard for it..

Ernie
Old 11-05-2005, 10:54 PM
black knight 06
Pro

Way to go Paul. Super job all year

Congrats to all the Pro 8 racers and crew. It was a thrill to watch you race all year
Old 11-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Tsab
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Paul, congrats again
Old 11-05-2005, 11:15 PM
tensecvet
Burning Brakes

TURBO Paul wins !!!!! Neverlift - Cartek, great combo. turbo-redlight PAUL YOU ARE THE CHAMP!!!!!!! NO ONE, not evena rule change can take it away. Champ. 2face imean 2 bad ihad a,or some 1 or 2 had bladder problem at old silver taveren , 2bad men cant be men LOSERS.IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING TO A MAN ,2 THERE FACE THEN YOU ARE COWARD.LONG LIVE CARTEK-NEVERLIFT AND THERE RACERS.I cant wait to see some of u . cant wait babys edgar did a great job running the season, hats off to him thanks . PAUL is the champ and gentalmen and a class act. cant say the same for some others! BUT GOD WORKS IN FUNNY WAYS PAUL IS THE CHAMP!!!! paul is the champ by the way if you where at the old silver tavern after the race please contact me EMAIL OR PHONE if your not afraid WUSSY . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! SO DO I. HAVE A GREAT DAY TENSECVET
Old 11-05-2005, 11:20 PM
jpee
Race Director

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Did Paul REALLY "Pop the Chute" He promised me he would, & I busted his Balz saying if he did, he would have all winter to repack it..

I missed his run as I was still racing & was at the air pump when he ran... I missed it.. & he said he was gonna do it just for my benefit
Old 11-05-2005, 11:21 PM
mackeyred96
Team Owner

Location: Former NCM Drag Racing coordinator, National director Corvette Challenge Spring Hill, Tennessee: Whiting, New Jersey
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Originally Posted by tensecvet
TURBO Paul wins !!!!! Neverlift - Cartek, great combo. turbo-redlight PAUL YOU ARE THE CHAMP!!!!!!! NO ONE, not evena rule change can take it away. Champ. 2face imean 2 bad ihad a,or some 1 or 2 had bladder problem at old silver taveren , 2bad men cant be men LOSERS.IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING TO A MAN ,2 THERE FACE THEN YOU ARE COWARD.LONG LIVE CARTEK-NEVERLIFT AND THERE RACERS.I cant wait to see some of u . cant wait babys edgar did a great job running the season, hats off to him thanks . PAUL is the champ and gentalmen and a class act. cant say the same for some others! BUT GOD WORKS IN FUNNY WAYS PAUL IS THE CHAMP!!!! paul is the champ by the way if you where at the old silver tavern after the race please contact me EMAIL OR PHONE if your not afraid WUSSY . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!! SO DO I. HAVE A GREAT DAY TENSECVET

Havn't we all seen this writting style before????
Old 11-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Sunset Rose
Pro

Way to go Paul!!!

and thanks for the thrills!!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Paul_Z06
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you VERY much, guys! It's nice to see people who understand and appreciate all of the work that goes into making a successful season.

I have a bunch of people to thank. First of all, I'd like to thank my family for putting up with my hobby. I love them very much and it's sometimes tough to get away on the weekends.

Second, I'd like to thank all of the Pro 8 racers who have made this season so enjoyable for me. I'm very happy to have gotten to know many of you better. Especially Paul Major, Mike Mitchell and crew, Mike Conway, Angelo, Vette Doctors crew, John Carter, and the ECS guys. This was my first season running this car and I've made a ton of mistakes but I also had a lot of fun and I learned a tremendous amount about racing and friendship.

I have to give HUGE props to Leo Barnaby of Neverlift Racecraft and the entire Cartek crew. Leo did an amazing job at keeping my *** safe and straight and enabled the gobs of Cartek power to propel this car to the Pro 8 championship in its first season. There were many people few months ago that doubted I'd run more than 16 lbs of boost on an LS6 motor. I had the boost controller set at 26 lbs in the finals against Mike Mitchell (unfortunately, I didn't get to use it ). The motor and tune are just unbelievable. Julio, Dave, Rich, Roy, and Mike have worked very hard to give me such a reliable engine. I am amazed that I have not had any breakdowns this year and the car made over 130 passes. It is one fast, reliable, and consistent *****. I could not have been pleased with the car more. I think a lot of racers have seen what my car can do and I would not hesitate to recommend either one of the shops. Without Neverlift and Cartek, I'd still be running with bolt ons.

I also wanted to show appreciation to the shops that put up money to make the Pro 8 possible - The Vette Doctors and Neverlift Racecraft. I'm sure all of the racers agree with me and appreciate the fact that it's because of them that we have a venue to showcase some of the fastest Vettes and we even have a payout now.

Big thanks to Edgar and guys runninge the Corvette Challenge series. You guys ROCK! All of your hard work is appreciated no matter who bitches. Great job Edgar!!

In conclusion, I'd just like to remind everyone that this is supposed to be fun. If you go to the track and you're pissed off about something, there's something wrong. This is just a hobby for us. Enjoy it becuase, at the end of the day, we still have jobs, families, and lives to go back to. We're very fortunate to be racing cars at this level.

You guys are the best. Thanks for everything and I look forward to next season. But before that, everyone is invited on November 18th to Atco for the No Tears No Excuses race. Race or spectate it's gonna be a total blast! Hope to see you guys there.

Paul "Red Light" Ziajski
Old 11-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Sunset Rose
Pro

and Gals,
Old 11-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Paul_Z06
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Sunset Rose
and Gals,

OK, I'm officially embarassed. Sorry, Rose, and Gals.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:36 PM
tensecvet
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by mackeyred96
Havn't we all seen this writting style before????
IF YOUR CAR WAS PISSED ON IMEAN PISSED ON YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY .JOHN YOUR A GREAT GUY BUT IF I PISSED ON YOUR CAR HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?
Old 11-06-2005, 12:11 AM
REDGAR
Team Owner

Cruise-In II & IV Veteran
CI VI Drag Champ!

Hey red light....glad you took my old nickname.

You did great puttin on a show with the car and I think we can get you some tire gell with sparkles in it too.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:13 AM
mackeyred96
Team Owner

Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran

Originally Posted by tensecvet
IF YOUR CAR WAS PISSED ON IMEAN PISSED ON YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY .JOHN YOUR A GREAT GUY BUT IF I PISSED ON YOUR CAR HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?
If it made my car go faster you can PEE on it all you want

Get notified of new replies

To Congrats Paul Z. On His ECS/ Vette Dr/NL Racecraft Pro 8 Championship

Old 11-06-2005, 12:19 AM
tensecvet
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by mackeyred96
If it made my car go faster you can PEE on it all you want
**** DOES NOT MAKE 10 SECOND CORVETTES GO IN THE 9'S . TURBOS NITROS ,GOOD TUNNER, NOT ****
Old 11-06-2005, 12:44 AM
Dave-T
Drifting

Congrats!
Old 11-06-2005, 12:48 AM
tekhombre
Drifting

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Congrats Paul.

Julio

Quick Reply: Congrats Paul Z. On His ECS/ Vette Dr/NL Racecraft Pro 8 Championship