Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1 of 200 '99 Nassau Blue FRC set up for road racing!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 12:04 PM
nassaufrc
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 1 of 200 '99 Nassau Blue FRC set up for road racing!

I am selling my car due to a change in plans for racing. The car is the most rare color of any FRC's, Nassau Blue. It has about 51,000 miles on it.
Engine Mods: LG Motorsports G5-X3 cam, Competiion Cams double springs, Titanium retainers, hardened pushrods, LS-6 intake, double roller timing chain, FLP Longtubes, B&B stainless exhaust, MTI-ported oil pump and cold air intake. The Car dynoed 382 before the LS-6 intake.

Suspension Mods: T-1 Swaybars, T-1 Springs, Bilstein shocks, and stainless steel braided brake lines.

Afternarket Alpine CD player, Harness bar, seats are in perfect condition.

C-6 replica 18x10.5 wheels, 2 sets of 18x9.5 wagon wheels Various Hoosiers and Dunlop Slicks.

Car is extremly fast and reliable. It holds multiple track records and was class champion this year. Everythings works well and is in place.

I am not sure what the car is worth, but would like to see at least 25k for it. Email thekinmans@the-i.net for pics and videos.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:16 PM
RyanZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Are you interested in parting out? I have Z06 parts that could easily replace a lot of those parts, and Im "semi" local to you...
Old 08-22-2005, 12:24 PM
nassaufrc
Racer

No, sorry. I want to sell it as a whole package.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:32 PM
nassaufrc
Racer

Here is a link of the car at startup in my garage. It is really dark, but you can hear her purrrrrrrrr!
http://videos.streetfire.net/player....4-5DDD1DF3AAAA
Old 08-28-2005, 09:45 PM
nassaufrc
Racer

Here is a link to some pics from TWS last weekend.....1st place in class, 4th fastest time for the weekend at 1:56.
http://www.hart-photography.com/download/889rk/
Old 08-31-2005, 12:32 AM
DDsC5
Advanced

Default Bislstein Question?

Originally Posted by nassaufrc
I am selling my car due to a change in plans for racing. The car is the most rare color of any FRC's, Nassau Blue. It has about 51,000 miles on it.
Engine Mods: LG Motorsports G5-X3 cam, Competiion Cams double springs, Titanium retainers, hardened pushrods, LS-6 intake, double roller timing chain, FLP Longtubes, B&B stainless exhaust, MTI-ported oil pump and cold air intake. The Car dynoed 382 before the LS-6 intake.

Suspension Mods: T-1 Swaybars, T-1 Springs, Bilstein shocks, and stainless steel braided brake lines.

Afternarket Alpine CD player, Harness bar, seats are in perfect condition.

C-6 replica 18x10.5 wheels, 2 sets of 18x9.5 wagon wheels Various Hoosiers and Dunlop Slicks.

Car is extremly fast and reliable. It holds multiple track records and was class champion this year. Everythings works well and is in place.

I am not sure what the car is worth, but would like to see at least 25k for it. Email thekinmans@the-i.net for pics and videos.
I was curious as to how you liked the Bilsteins vs. your OEMs? Did you put on the HDs or the Sports and how much stiffer(vs.OEM or vs.each other) were they? I am trying to decide between HD and SPORT for my 99c5 and was hoping you could give some guidance. Btw - the car does not get much track time...mostly a cruiser...
thanks-DD
Old 08-31-2005, 10:10 AM
nassaufrc
Racer

I got the Sports because they are stiffer. I am very happy with them. Of course with the T1 pieces,the car is fairly stiff, but not uncomfortable.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:45 PM
nassaufrc
Racer

Car is listed on ebay right now. Take a look. It would make someone a real nice street/track car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
Old 09-04-2005, 12:44 PM
nassaufrc
Racer

Car has 12 hours or so left on ebay. It's going to go cheap! Someone needs to grab this car.
Old 09-13-2005, 11:23 PM
nassaufrc
Racer

Buyer fell through. Car is available!!! Make me an offer, it has to go.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 1 of 200 '99 Nassau Blue FRC set up for road racing!

Quick Reply: FS: 1 of 200 '99 Nassau Blue FRC set up for road racing!