Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Good Deal with korvette4u!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2005, 11:49 PM
Dougs 90
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good Deal with korvette4u!!!

I got his prototype AIR pump eliminator setup and EGR blockoff plate kit. I am very impressed with this kit! The kit did not require any other modification on my part at all. It looks good, installed easily, the only snag was the new belt required, but that is probably because I have a ZZ4 not an L98 in mine. Check out the pix...

Thanks for the killer parts!

Doug
Old 05-23-2005, 12:13 AM
korvette4u
Drifting

Originally Posted by Dougs 90
I got his prototype AIR pump eliminator setup and EGR blockoff plate kit. I am very impressed with this kit! The kit did not require any other modification on my part at all. It looks good, installed easily, the only snag was the new belt required, but that is probably because I have a ZZ4 not an L98 in mine. Check out the pix...

Thanks for the killer parts!

Doug
i got home only this weekend and had to check out the forum i am happy to see that your Air Pump Eliminator Prototype kit is installed and lookin awsome.. .. as for the belt part # 60837, the pulley is lowered into the engine compartment and this shorter belt must be used to function properly whether it be ZZ4 or L98 thank very much for your review as i appreciate it very much..

BTW: more variations of these parts are in developement. stay in tune
Old 05-23-2005, 12:23 AM
Dougs 90
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

I must have different size pulleys or something! There was no way that size belt was going on! Even with a BFH and a BFW. I had to go to a K060882! Anyway, great parts and easy install! I didn't even have to machine the pulley spacer! Great doing business with you!

Doug
Old 05-23-2005, 12:41 AM
korvette4u
Drifting

Originally Posted by Dougs 90
I must have different size pulleys or something! There was no way that size belt was going on! Even with a BFH and a BFW. I had to go to a K060882! Anyway, great parts and easy install! I didn't even have to machine the pulley spacer! Great doing business with you!

Doug
thanks doug . i learned some new stuff here. with your ZZ4 belt size does make a diffrence...as for the machining the unit was test fitted here before sent out PS: you have first unit of many more..thank you again!
Old 05-23-2005, 09:33 AM
AGENT 86
Race Director

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Old 05-23-2005, 04:20 PM
lildrgn
Intermediate

Yea, gotta give kudos to korvette4u.

I had a problem with my bracket and he told me what to look for to fix it, was nice, kind, and more importantly professional.

Definately A+
Old 05-23-2005, 10:11 PM
Red Tornado
Team Owner

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Get notified of new replies

To Good Deal with korvette4u!!!

Quick Reply: Good Deal with korvette4u!!!