Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Nitrous Express Kit / Gen-X2 / FJO Controller - LARGE PICS

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Trizney
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS: Nitrous Express Kit / Gen-X2 / FJO Controller - LARGE PICS

This kit was installed in my ZR1, but I never ran any NOS through it. At the time of install, car was not running as it should, so it was never tuned for it. I still have issues with the car, and will never run NOS through it until I am able to get a good rebuild on the engine, which for the price for parts for an LT5, it will be a while.

Here is the complete kit. Everything has already been wired together and was installed in the car. When I removed everything all the wires I cut and I taped them together, marking it. So, when you install it in your car, you will know which wires go where.

This is the custom switch made for the kit. Blue button for arming the NOS, yellow button for the bottle heater, red button for the purge, and black has nothing assigned. Could be used for a line lock.

These are the 2 controllers for the FJO. One is for the TPS and RPM window switches. The other is the progressive mini-controller. There are two wires from the TPS and RPM window switches that will need to be wired into the ECM harness. I had to cut these on removal. I have the instructions for this.

Here are the NOS, Fuel, and purge solenoids. A custom bracket was made to be installed on the front cross member between the engine and the radiator. The NOS lines are a perfect length from going from the rear passenger hatch area, all the way to the front driver side front cross memvber.

10lb NX Bottle with bottle heater, PSI guage, and switch for automating the heating of the bottle.

Custom mounting bracket for bottle laying in the rear hatch area, passenger side.

This kit is 98% complete. What it is lacking is:

1. Cables and software for programming the FJO controller. The controller pulse widths a signal to the NOS so it can be ramped from 0HP to 150HP, in multiple stages if wanted. The buyer WILL get these, but they are not with me, and won't be with me for another week or so.

Info on the FJO can be found here.
http://www.fjoracing.com/products/2stageminicontroller/

Since I purchased this, they have now integrated everything in 1 controller, so if you are wondering why the pictures on their website shows 1, and I show 2, now you know.

2. Blow-down tube for the NX bottle. This is not needed, but if you want it, I will get one for you.

3. You will need to wire for the TPS and RPM switches, which the directions I have will help with, or when you go to install it, you can call me. You will also need to wire a power and ground for the switch block. Power was run from the power to the radio since the switch sat in a cup holder. Grounds are a many in that area.

4. Since I never had the installer complete the kit, the purge line was never run. So, when you install it, you will need to run your purge line where ever you want it.

This is a complete, already wired kit, with all the relays needed, using high quality/gauge wire. About 15-20 other nozzles came with the kit, so you can tailor your preferred shot.

I am wanting $1000 shipped.

Any questions, let me know.

Trey
Old 09-06-2007, 10:25 PM
_twisted_
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you decide to sell items separate I am interested in the switch block for the cup holder
Old 09-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Trizney
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TTT

I am hoping to not have to seperate the kit. Everything is wired to work together.

Trey

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Nitrous Express Kit / Gen-X2 / FJO Controller - LARGE PICS

Quick Reply: FS: Nitrous Express Kit / Gen-X2 / FJO Controller - LARGE PICS