Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Lets Get This Straight

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 06:18 AM
BADVENOM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lets Get This Straight

It always astounds me how some people are just complete outright JERKS..First I want to say thank you to those in this forum for their kind words after my accident. To those few total *******s out there who chose to make some absolute idiotic comments I wish you could have been in my shoes at that time in a full spin on the parkway and feel so helpless. I'd like to see you peeing in youre panties..To UNDERTAKER.Number 1..My bottle is always on and has a WOT switch so there's no need for me to do anything but mash the pedal for my nos to kick in. Number 2. the reason my car looks so undriven is because I got her 3 weeks ago with 1000 miles on her from a Docotor who kept her in his airplane hanger for show, All mods were on her already. Number 3..You and some of your other buddies on this forum should grow up. Making comments about in humor about accidents of fellow car enthusiasts is no joke!

Undertaker says..aww, they was too good to hang out with everyone else afterwards.....we do 140-150-160 and nothing, and they get a vehicular fatality...that sucks...
Undertaker says..got tapped on the highway.....they make it into somethign major, sounds like he just needs a rear end and some body work......just a day in the driving of me...

then Stephen T says.This is the vipper in question, he needs to change his vanity plate to BADDRIVR. Well at least he came out of it ok

then undertaker says..that was the one with the bottle......the virgin unused one....damn posers...they went east because they were afraid of me

Hey stop this bull**** viper vs corvette thing as many viper owners such as myself had 3 vettes before we got our vipers...If we chose as a group to go east to Long Beach, L.I..thats our choice and dont read into it as if we are to good for you guys. We wanted to go near the ocean.. WE DONT EVEN KNOW YOU OR YOU US FROM A HOLE IN THE WALL..My buddy Ben Roberts , a fellow vette, and Lambo owner was embaressed over this forums attitude...Undertaker..any time and any place pal..As my sig shows I have had cars you could only dream of..want some of me or some of my fellow viper buddies..bring it to the track..Same goes to the other Jerks out there who made stupid and idioric comments..To the rest of this forum who were normal human beings..THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WILL! ADIOS!

Last edited by BADVENOM; 05-03-2006 at 06:41 AM.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:34 AM
INTRUBL
Le Mans Master

I think that everyone needs to take a deep breath. I have read all of the comments from all the forums, in a pizzing contest everyones shoes get wet. Why not be thankfull of what we own and move on. With this beautiful weather I would much rather be driving rather than on a key board .

Last edited by INTRUBL; 05-03-2006 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-03-2006, 06:57 AM
sasnglass77
Race Director

First: Sorry to here about your accident. Glad you are alright. I think it was great that all participants came out to support a great event such as the one you attended.
Second: I think the whole Viper/Vette thing is stupid. If I prefer a Vette to a Viper or you prefer a Viper to a Vette who cares...lets just be glad that we are fortunate enough to have what we want. (JMHO)

A car enthusiast appreciates the vehicle based on its merits...atleast I do.

Laurie
Old 05-03-2006, 07:04 AM
Rob Petyo
Le Mans Master

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

I'm sorry to hear about you're car man.

I hope that whatever bad comments that were made, that you din't think came as the general feeling from the rest of us.

Accidents suck and at anytime/anywhere and any one of us could have one.

Glad you're okay,
Rob
Old 05-03-2006, 07:08 AM
BADVENOM
3rd Gear

No Rob as I stated before I appreciate the good wishes from all, This was directed to those choice few who decided to be jerks and THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!
Old 05-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Mr Mojo
Elite Torch Red Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Cental/South NJ Events Coordinator
CI 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
CI-II Burnout & Drag Champ
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07

I didn't read anything else except what I read here. Neither that post nor this one should have been created.

If anybody wants to make threats to anyone, please do it through email or PM, don't do it here.

I'm sorry about what happened, nobody deserves to have that happen to them.

Get notified of new replies

To Lets Get This Straight

Quick Reply: Lets Get This Straight