CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvettes for Sale (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale-98/)
-   -   FS-2009 4LT Z51 S/C Corvette Coupe 6spd, San Diego CA was Vic EDELBROCKS PERSONAL CAR (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale/3416299-fs-2009-4lt-z51-s-c-corvette-coupe-6spd-san-diego-ca-was-vic-edelbrocks-personal-car.html)

TFAST4U 02-06-2014 07:36 PM

FS-2009 4LT Z51 S/C Corvette Coupe 6spd, San Diego CA was Vic EDELBROCKS PERSONAL CAR

SOLD

http://photos.ecarlist.com/1O/O6/X3/.../8z/Og_640.jpg

FS-2009 4LT Z51 S/C Corvette Coupe 6spd, San Diego CA - Was Vic EDELBROCKS PERSONAL CAR

CARB Approved: E.O. # D-215-80 ( please type in D - 215 - 80 ) in the link
Link: http://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/aftermk...es/amquery.php

To the Corvette members and interested parties. Please take the time to read about this 1 of 1 Corvette. It’s very interesting and rare. As these cars are rarely offered to the general public. I was lucky to be in the right placed at the right time when I purchased last month. It is by far the most collectable car I have ever owned.

FS: By owner clean Title in my name
Year: 2009
Make: Chevy Corvette z51 Coupe
Condition: Collector quality and in excellent condition
Miles: 28,419
Paint: Red
Int: Black
Trans: 6 speed Manual
Super Charged: E-Force Super Charger 1591 E-Force kit - 599 crank HP

Per form rules and guild lines “If you want to auction your car or parts on eBay, then post a link to the auction and people interested can get the details on that site. If you have a “buy it now” price on your eBay auction, you may post that with your eBay link. “

Buy It Now price on EBay - sold
EBay Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Corvette-w-4LT-VIC-EDELBROCKS-PERSONAL-CAR-2009-corvette-z-51-red-black-edelbrock-e-force-/111334637591?forcerrptr=true&hash=item19ec0fc017&item=111334637591&pt=US_Cars_Trucks
Photo’s Dealer Link: http://www.jakesmotorcars.com/web/us...o-CA/11689529/

Was Vic Edelbrock’s Personal E-Force Corvette

Collector Corvette: This is one of one. From the Edelbrock car collection. This Z51 4LT Corvette Coupe was purchase by Vic Edelbrock brand new. I have the buyers order. The E-force Super Charger was installed by Edelbrock LLC around 5k miles. Again this is the first EVER super charged corvette in the company history. This corvette was the FIRST E-Force supercharged corvette EVER. It’s the SEMA car!!! All supporting docs go with car. Around 11k miles Vic Edelbrock sold the Corvette to his company Edelbrock LLC and was sold to me in January 2014 with 27,600 miles.

My main concern with this car are the same things your thinking. “ Is this car beat “? The short answer is NO. It's a mint well cared for Corvette. So here is a great story, come to find out from Vic Edelbrock when we met him, and I have to add he is one kind and gentle stand up guy! Vic stated his company was able to buy a LS3 crate motor from GM and did the testing on the crate motor for Research and Development in the dyno room way before he went out and purchased this Corvette. All the hard testing was done on the crate motor. After testing the LS3 crate motor Vic went out and purchased this corvette brand new. Vic decided at 5k miles this Corvette would be fitted with the first E-force super charger for a corvette. From day one this corvette was driven by Vic, the engineers, and tuners, to dial in the drivability for the general public with the new E-Force Super Charger. The press, from time to time were allowed to test the car but with someone from Edelbrock for the ride along.

So here is the cool part. This corvette was used to dial in the tune for the day to day driving. This is also the first Corvette Promo Corvette for the E-Force Super Charger for shows like SEMA, Power Tour, Press release, magazine articles and so on. Everyone knows about this Corvette. It’s all over the web. So get this…….So when a new tune update is posted on Edelbrock’s web site for the E-Force Corvette Super Charger owners………….well the tune was downloaded from this very car!!!!!! Real cool stuff if ya ask me. The Corvette comes with a few one off parts you will not find on other E-Force Corvettes. It’s truly a 1 of 1 Corvette with big collectability. I am very surprised that this car was even sold as Vic is well known to keep “ His “ cars. Dash is signed, valve cover covers are signed, with photos and video. Edelbrock installed New Michelin Pilot Sport Tires, new plugs, belts, detail and so on. I changed the cabin filter, complete inspection performed at the dealer, fresh Mobil 1 oil change!!! Perfect in every way.

Options:
Z51 Performance Package, Manual Transmission, 4LT Premium Equipment Group with Bose Premium Sound System, 6-Disc CD Changer, Head-Up Display, Memory Package, Universal Home Remote, Luggage Shade and Parcel Net, Bluetooth, Navigation, Power Seats, Heated Seats, Polished Aluminum Wheels, Dual Mode Exhaust ...... AND MUCH, MUCH MORE

*** This car comes with all owner's manuals, original window sticker, copy of original title from Edelbrock LLC, original bill of sale, original AD for the employees to buy car, original bill of sale on company letterhead to myself, original license plate for Vic Edelbrock, and two master key's. The car is also fitted with proprietary shocks from Edelbrock but comes with Z51 shocks as well.

Feel free to PM or email

Chris -

lane_change 02-06-2014 10:52 PM

Sounds like a pretty damn cool piece of Corvette history. Why in the hell did Vic decide to sell it? Starting a new chapter on the C7? Still seems like something I'd hold onto as a company...maybe Vic just needed to buy a house with a bigger garage.

Good luck with the sale, sounds like a pretty neat machine.

TFAST4U 02-17-2014 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by lane_change (Post 1586110910)
Sounds like a pretty damn cool piece of Corvette history. Why in the hell did Vic decide to sell it? Starting a new chapter on the C7? Still seems like something I'd hold onto as a company...maybe Vic just needed to buy a house with a bigger garage.

Good luck with the sale, sounds like a pretty neat machine.

Thank you. Yes this Corvette is a cool piece of history. :thumbs:

I just love the history that goes with this Corvette. Surprisingly a well known car museum called on this Corvette, and a car magazine wanting to do an article on collector cars and what to look for. Needless to say the author was quite impressed with the documentation I was given. :D

Chris -

TFAST4U 03-07-2014 07:23 PM

Bump:

This Corvette was the FIRST E-Force supercharged Corvette. Owned by Vic Edelbrock, Built by Edelbrock LLC. No one can say they have the first one because this is the 1st one EVER made !!! Well documented. Click the link for photos if you want to see Vick Edelbrock signing the Corvette as well.

Photo Link: http://www.jakesmotorcars.com/web/us...o-CA/11689529/

The price may seem high to some but this Corvette is 1 of 1 guys and girls. Makes 599 Super Charged HP to the crank, will pass smog in CA or any of the 50 states, has the CARB sticker to. If your into car history, with a great story of one of the best known car guys in the hot rod industry this is a super rare opportunity to add to your collection.

Make an offer

Chris -

TFAST4U 03-13-2014 11:03 PM

Up date:

New price lowered to $44,888.00

Chris -

96mogt 03-18-2014 09:21 PM

Wow, definitely a car with a great history and performance! This car should sell quick with the right buyer that understands the history of this car. A sure collector car for the enthusiast. Good luck with the sale of it! Jay

TFAST4U 04-15-2014 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by 96mogt (Post 1586440248)
Wow, definitely a car with a great history and performance! This car should sell quick with the right buyer that understands the history of this car. A sure collector car for the enthusiast. Good luck with the sale of it! Jay

Thank you. I agree 100%. With the right buyer that understands the wonderful perfect history of the car, it's already a collector car for the enthusiast.

Kelly Blue Book price is $37,496
NADA is $35,900

Add for the E-Force Super Charger 1591 E-Force kit - 599 crank HP ( installed price retail with kit is about $10,000 ) Installed by Edelbrock

Add the fact this is a 2009 LS3, z51, 4LT, Red, 6spd with all documentation, photos and video with Vic Edelbrock the original owner of the car and the first EVER built Super Charged E-Force Corvette ever built, Signed by the man himself!!!!!

Ya, I would say at this price of $39,888 it's a steal !!! :smash:

Chris -

TFAST4U 04-15-2014 04:02 PM

Price Lowered to $39,888

Chris

rckt 04-15-2014 08:02 PM

Bluetooth on a 2009? Exhaust on this beast?

TFAST4U 04-15-2014 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by rckt (Post 1586666444)
Bluetooth on a 2009? Exhaust on this beast?

Thank you for the questions.

Bluetooth - YES!!! And as a bonus the voice of Vic Edelbrock and the engineers are on the recordings. This is Factory Bluetooth.

Exhaust - 100% factory with the optional NPP. NPP is the "RPO (regular production option) code for the dual-mode exhaust. Note that NPP is for the dual mode exhaust, i.e. the exhaust system that opens and closes baffles in 2 of the tail pipes based on engine r.p.m. and throttle input." ** quote from 04-11-2010, 01:38 PM #2 mpuzach

Chris -

TFAST4U 04-25-2014 02:10 PM

Price Change: Price Lowered to $39,888

Chris :0)

TFAST4U 05-15-2014 04:52 PM

Sold.....

Please close this thread Mods, thanks

Chris :0)