CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-parts-for-sale-wanted-162/)
-   -   Pay it forward (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-parts-for-sale-wanted/3335161-pay-it-forward.html)

Cruiter 09-05-2013 10:51 AM

Pay it forward

While there won't be much to post in this thread until we have some C7's in driveways, this topic has been wonderful in the Club Lexus owners threads where I'm also a moderator.

The idea is we all have something in our garage we just couldn't toss out but the car it applied to has long since been sold/traded. For instance touch up paint or spare wipers blades or left behind manuals. Get the idea?

Paying it forward is a concept to just give it to someone that's willing to pay the freight or drive to get (if close enough). In time, someone will have an item posted that you probably need. If you absolutely feel it's something you have to sell, then please don't post it here.

I'm going to sticky it so it's always available.

JRBurn 08-10-2014 08:35 PM

I have the rear mat if someone want's it, perfect shape, there is some dust on it. No charge, local pick up in Los Angeles ONLY, I WILL NOT SHIP IT!
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...9bcaf3a415.jpg

scernilicious 08-14-2014 06:31 AM

Would you ship if I pay for the shipping? Just brought C7 z51 3lt ? Lmk thanks sharon

Stingray Al 05-31-2015 09:41 AM

I would like to thank the fellow at Pocono with the orange Z06 that gave me the a set of Carbotech rear brake pads for my C7Z51.

Thanks again

:flag::flag:

J13bubba 06-30-2015 10:28 AM

Cup Holder issues, 2015 Corvette

Originally Posted by Cruiter (Post 1584847152)
While there won't be much to post in this thread until we have some C7's in driveways, this topic has been wonderful in the Club Lexus owners threads where I'm also a moderator.

The idea is we all have something in our garage we just couldn't toss out but the car it applied to has long since been sold/traded. For instance touch up paint or spare wipers blades or left behind manuals. Get the idea?

Paying it forward is a concept to just give it to someone that's willing to pay the freight or drive to get (if close enough). In time, someone will have an item posted that you probably need. If you absolutely feel it's something you have to sell, then please don't post it here.

I'm going to sticky it so it's always available.

The design of the cupholders is really bad. They do not grip any type of cup. Does anyone know of any aftermarket insert that will grip any size cup and fit in the Corvette cup holder?

RajeeK 01-10-2016 04:06 AM

Gone

Thomasmoto 01-11-2016 02:04 PM

Z06

Originally Posted by RajeeK (Post 1591289475)
I have 4 mud guards from the front and rear of a 2016 Z06 available and the front r/l fender guards/spätz for a free owner. Im in North coastline San Diego by Del Mar.

PM me with intereset. No flakes.

I'm interested for sure. What aero package are the mud guards for? I don't want to take them if they won't fit my Z. Thanks for your generosity.
David

RajeeK 01-12-2016 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by Thomasmoto (Post 1591298827)
I'm interested for sure. What aero package are the mud guards for? I don't want to take them if they won't fit my Z. Thanks for your generosity.
David

Everything came from a 2016 Z06 with Stage 3 aero. PM me if you want to get them.

shootincyclone 07-09-2016 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by J13bubba (Post 1589950146)
The design of the cupholders is really bad. They do not grip any type of cup. Does anyone know of any aftermarket insert that will grip any size cup and fit in the Corvette cup holder?

Sounds like a good job for SolidWorks and Stratasys. My dad just purchased a new Z06 yesterday and I will have a look at his cup holders to see what you are talking about.:rock:

Speedforhire 10-03-2016 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by shootincyclone (Post 1592594225)
Sounds like a good job for SolidWorks and Stratasys. My dad just purchased a new Z06 yesterday and I will have a look at his cup holders to see what you are talking about.:rock:

The center divider is not permanently attached and they're too shallow. Put a Route44 cup in there and it will end up in your passenger's lap. They are crap!

I use mine to hold the iPhone6+..........fits perfect!

Sdempsey18 01-31-2017 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Deepsouthracing27 (Post 1593989094)
I have 4 stock 2015 zo6 wheels I took off a salvage flood car I bought for the motor for my 66 Chevy 2 if you want them your welcome to them I'm in satsuma fl
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.cor...3a331f34b6.jpg

Sent you a pm about it

Caledonian80 04-22-2017 01:22 AM

Hey guys,

Just replaced all the front speakers in my 17 lt1 stingray so I now have all the oem speakers sitting around.

I'd be happy to donate them to someone who could use them. I can't be bothered to ship but I'm located in San Jose so if anyone wants them just let me know.

Let me know if you are interested :)

Deicide 04-22-2017 02:24 PM

Free Dunlop front tire - fits C7 Z51 Stingray

The reason for this thread is I just remembered I have that temporary tire in my garage. It has about 90 miles on it. When it was removed, it was still holding air/good.

It is a Dunlop Direzza DZ102 tire 245/35R19.

This is free for whoever needs/wants it and is willing to pick up in Lakewood, CA. I would be willing to meet you part way within reason.

Update: Tire has been claimed.

Sellout 05-13-2018 02:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gone!

FYREANT 05-13-2018 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Sellout (Post 1597190822)
I've got a couple things that were thrown in with my 2018 GS that I don't want or need.

- OEM base floor mats
- OEM Stingray logo cargo mat

These are brand new with zero wear. I'm in San Diego and willing to meet someone to hand them off. I just don't want them sitting around unused if someone has a need for them.

I could really use the foor mats, especially the rear stingray mat if you’d be willing to ship it? I can pay for all shipping costs. Please let me know. Thanks!

Sellout 05-13-2018 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by FYREANT (Post 1597190834)
I could really use the foor mats, especially the rear stingray mat if you’d be willing to ship it? I can pay for all shipping costs. Please let me know. Thanks!

Sure that'll work. I'll PM you.

jim spitzer 05-21-2018 05:38 AM

I think this is a great thread, As I was sitting at the vets office with my dog last week. A lady comes in with her very sick dog and was talking in general to the people waiting about her husband dying and he took care of the car all the time. Anyway she got into her car to bring the dog to the vet and her battery was dead. She had to call a tow truck to take the car to the dealer for a new battery and was so upset and shaking about he sick dog.(she had to be in her 80s)
Then I remember that I had a battery tender that came with my car. So I gave it to her and told her to have a neighbor show her how to hook it up. She had a new dodge so when I opened the box it said corvette on the battey tender. She said it won't make my car go faster will it.

On another note my car has the home link sun visor, I would be willing to trade for a sun visor with out it. Because I don't have a garage. The trade would have to be like new as mine is.

HorsePower Junkie 05-22-2018 02:45 AM

Wow, not many people with such big hearts like yours anymore, very gracious.

I'd like to do the swap please.

PM sent.

Thanks

jim spitzer 05-22-2018 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie (Post 1597249329)
Wow, not many people with such big hearts like yours anymore, very gracious.

I'd like to do the swap please.

PM sent.

Thanks

I sent the phone number

I believe that I do the things that I do to honor the family that gave me the new liver that I carry for the last 8 years. I was down to less then 2 weeks to live. You can not put a price tag on that. So I do a lot of things for people some are simple and some are things you wouldn't think anybody would do. I love my car but the battery tender and the sun visor are needed by some one else.

FYREANT 05-22-2018 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by jim spitzer (Post 1597249437)
I sent the phone number

I believe that I do the things that I do to honor the family that gave me the new liver that I carry for the last 8 years. I was down to less then 2 weeks to live. You can not put a price tag on that. So I do a lot of things for people some are simple and some are things you wouldn't think anybody would do. I love my car but the battery tender and the sun visor are needed by some one else.

You are an amazing individual!