CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 General (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general-103/)
-   -   Is it me or are the same questions ..... (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-general/3315007-is-it-me-or-are-the-same-questions.html)

cor66vette 07-31-2013 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Black 02 (Post 1584551656)
Maybe each Tuesday you should post a question asking what it means.

I don't know what prompted your wiseass remark. I simply asked a question.

tbrent 07-31-2013 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by cor66vette (Post 1584551612)
I've read that, "take your clicks back" before, and I do not know what it means.

That's probably been posted a million times on here and you don't want to make people mad for not searching.:lol: I don't know either but I'm gonna guess it means James might not have a sense of humor or a problem owning things. I mean come on we all know some of the funniest jokes have truth to them making cor66vette's above post HILARIOUS because that is literally what this week has been like:lol: Just take your licks James. Some of us have to sift through your repetitive threads to get to what is really going on out there like every day lately. I don't think anyone who is giving you the business right now would have ever said anything as they don't mind people sharing thoughts, concerns, pics for the 1st/100th time. We all love that and that's why people come here. I don't get tired of pics nor do I get upset or frustrated when I see someone ask about BSM's or CLB for the jillionth time. Don't click right. I think people have a problem with someone who seems to spam pics and then expresses having a problem with others in need. Just guessing. Whatever it is this has been an entertaining and extremely ironic thread and I'm looking forward to next Tuesday:D

cor66vette 07-31-2013 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by tbrent (Post 1584551723)
.. Whatever it is this has been an entertaining and extremely ironic thread and I'm looking forward to next Tuesday:D

:thumbs:
I took this last Tuesday ... in 1970
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/.../61Vette17.jpg

tbrent 07-31-2013 05:28 PM

:rofl::rofl::rofl:^^^^
See that's a funny play on recent events. Well played buddy!:lol::cheers:

Black 02 07-31-2013 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by cor66vette (Post 1584551707)
I don't know what prompted your wiseass remark. I simply asked a question.

I was making light that all of his picture posts occurred on Tuesday. Since he doesn't like repeat questions, your repeat questions could be on the same day as his pictures, each Tuesday. Then he could get upset and bump this thread each week to keep me entertained.

It was nothing against you, I don't know what it means either...

kybilt 07-31-2013 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by James2002z06 (Post 1584551177)
Why do some men always bring a penis into a conversation ....
Ill meet you halfway out on 45 anytime and bring your fast one

Re-read the thread from the start; in whose post does the word "penis" first appear?

Originally Posted by dataporter (Post 1584551268)
What happened to this being a friendly place for Corvette enthusiasts ?

:lol: CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!

Originally Posted by DevilDog II (Post 1584551396)
After reading some of these comments, only one burning question remains in my mind. Who makes the best motor oil?

:lolg:

Originally Posted by Black 02 (Post 1584551482)
The real question is, how often should we change it?

:rofl:
jeez, I leave the room for 2 hours and all this happens :rofl:

Corvette_Ed 07-31-2013 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by cor66vette (Post 1584551612)
I've read that, "take your clicks back" before, and I do not know what it means.

He's talking about all of the times you've clicked to open those pic threads of his.

James2002z06 07-31-2013 05:36 PM

I think it's time ...

Originally Posted by Black 02 (Post 1584551806)
I was making light that all of his picture posts occurred on Tuesday. Since he doesn't like repeat questions, your repeat questions could be on the same day as his pictures, each Tuesday. Then he could get upset and bump this thread each week to keep me entertained.

To let it go .... I did put fourth the effort to make light of this but it's still dragging on ...gentlemen have a great afternoon

cor66vette 07-31-2013 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed (Post 1584551849)
He's talking about all of the times you've clicked to open those pic threads of his.

From my post, may I ask why you believe I am referring to James?

Oh 2 Fun 07-31-2013 05:44 PM

:beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:
OH MAn, not another thread about people asking the same questions over and over!!!
:beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse:

Get used to the horse :D

Sorry, no offense intended....just couldn't resist :D

cor66vette 07-31-2013 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Black 02 (Post 1584551806)

Sorry if I seemed to get on your case. I DID misunderstand your comment. :cheers:
Let me get hit by lightning if I am telling a single falsehood here ... I had no idea the day Tuesday had any relevance whatsoever regarding photographs. Truth.

cor66vette 07-31-2013 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Oh 2 Fun (Post 1584551922)
:beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::beatdeadh orse: OH MAn, not another thread about people asking the same questions over and over!!!:beatdeadhorse::beatdeadhorse::be atdeadhorse:

Get used to the horse :D

Sorry, no offense intended....just couldn't resist :D

Corvette_Ed 07-31-2013 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by cor66vette (Post 1584551897)
From my post, may I ask why you believe I am referring to James?

Because he was the one who posted the remark. :confused2:

I didn't look back to see who he'd been responding to. You asked the question so I just responded within the context of this thread. :cheers:

Corvette_Ed 07-31-2013 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by cor66vette (Post 1584551766)
I took this last Tuesday ... in 1970
http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/.../61Vette17.jpg

Compared to the way the C5's look, especially when lowered, that looks like a monster truck. :lol:

cor66vette 07-31-2013 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by James2002z06 (Post 1584551587)
Take all your clicks back

I should, after all, ask you- why you thought I was referring to you? Seems a few came to your "defense", so to speak- not that you needed defending.

Chilliwack vettes 07-31-2013 05:53 PM

This has been a most amusing thread - and a fast one!

Are there the same basic questions being asked? Yup - and lots of them too!
Have any of you been on other forums (not necessarily car related) and asked a question only to be answered with a 'do a search', 'this has been asked before - go find the thread' etc. answer? I have and it gets pretty intimidating to work up the nerve to ask another question. In fact, it really puts you off that 'forum' when all the threads are so technical you have absolutely no idea what is being remotely talked about. Now that forum has become an encyclopedia - not a 'forum'.
You know what's great (fantastic really) about CF? We are a forum! We add helpful comments on repetitive questions time and time again. We add our personal experience to our answer. And yes sometimes the best answer is 'do a search' because there is simply too much info/variables (or a better explanation in another thread). A forum is meant for discussion and we do it quite well thank you! How many times have you heard it said 'This is the best forum out there!'? It's true! We make the newbie feel welcome, we TALK to him, inform him, then get him to start giving back to the forum with his ideas/experiences.

BTW, how many times a day would you check back on here if all we ever said was 'this has been asked before - do a search'?

:canadaflag:
Peter

cor66vette 07-31-2013 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed (Post 1584551983)
Compared to the way the C5's look, especially when lowered, that looks like a monster truck. :lol:

Absolutely! But it was one hotass ride. :woohoo::D:D:rock:

James2002z06 07-31-2013 06:00 PM

I have my own fan club ....

Originally Posted by cor66vette (Post 1584552008)
I should, after all, ask you- why you thought I was referring to you? Seems a few came to your "defense", so to speak- not that you needed defending.

It's awsome man ....... They just seem to come out of the wood work :thumbs:

tbrent 07-31-2013 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Chilliwack vettes (Post 1584552009)
This has been a most amusing thread - and a fast one!

Are there the same basic questions being asked? Yup - and lots of them too!
Have any of you been on other forums (not necessarily car related) and asked a question only to be answered with a 'do a search', 'this has been asked before - go find the thread' etc. answer? I have and it gets pretty intimidating to work up the nerve to ask another question. In fact, it really puts you off that 'forum' when all the threads are so technical you have absolutely no idea what is being remotely talked about. Now that forum has become an encyclopedia - not a 'forum'.
You know what's great (fantastic really) about CF? We are a forum! We add helpful comments on repetitive questions time and time again. We add our personal experience to our answer. And yes sometimes the best answer is 'do a search' because there is simply too much info/variables (or a better explanation in another thread). A forum is meant for discussion and we do it quite well thank you! How many times have you heard it said 'This is the best forum out there!'? It's true! We make the newbie feel welcome, we TALK to him, inform him, then get him to start giving back to the forum with his ideas/experiences.

BTW, how many times a day would you check back on here if all we ever said was 'this has been asked before - do a search'?

:canadaflag:
Peter

Perfect:cheers::cheers:

cor66vette 07-31-2013 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by James2002z06 (Post 1584552061)
It's awsome man ....... They just seem to come out of the wood work :thumbs:

Okay, that's fantastic. :thumbs: You didn't answer my question... :toetap: