CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvettes for Sale (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale-98/)
-   -   Customer Z06 - Head Turner (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvettes-for-sale/3293248-customer-z06-head-turner.html)

srva 06-22-2013 11:13 AM

Customer Z06 - Head Turner

FOLKS/COLLECTORS/ENTHUSIASTS AND CAR FANATICS,

THIS THE ULTIMATE AMERICAN MUSCLE EXOTIC CAR YOU HAVE BEEN DREAMING OFF. THIS CAR IS A CONSTANT HEAD TURNER.

I AM ONLY SELLING THIS CAR CAUSE I AM CONSIDERING AN URGENT INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION FOR PROFESSIONAL REASONS. MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN AND I AM SAD TO SELL IT. I STRUGGLED WITH THIS DECISION FOR MONTHS.

THIS CAR HAS NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN; NEVER DRIVEN IN RAIN; POLISHED/WAXED AND DETAILED BY EXPERTS AND ONLY HAS 15 K MILES. ABSOLUTELY KILLER LOOKS!

If you are looking for a tuner, this is not your car. All Natural and stock.

Price to move: $51,500

See pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/6755813...7632172364494/

I only drive this car (it's my 3rd car) when the weather is sunny and it's a nice day out. I always have people asking to take pictures and it is unique in every way.

This car has no engine mods. The z06 was meant to be naturally aspirated and it is a mean mean beast on the road. If I had this car in college, I'd end up around a tree. It's a serious machine for serious enthusiasts. You can modify the engine to your own personal preference and you don't have to deal with someone else's idea.

The car does however have a completely modified bodykit from Geiger. It also has suicide doors which work perfectly. The kit consists of a new front bumper, two new front fender, two new quarter panels, new part-inner-fenders, new rear bumper. All screens and lights (most of them are LED) are included and a new harness as well. The car has Mercedes S500 LED lights in the front which looks like a night-rider vehicle at night.

You might argue that the price on this car is too high but it's not if you are realize the level of exotic car you want. The car was originally (15K miles ago) close to $90.000 plus it has about 25K plus of cosmetic mods. This is not a daily driver even though it could be. The car has been kept unto-date on service ad there are no mechanical issues. I also spend $3700 dollars on all four brand new tires purchased straight fro the Chevrolet dealership. These are the same tires used on the new 2013 Z06.

Let me know if interested.

here are more pictures:

PHPD7102 06-22-2013 10:05 PM

Uhmmmm did this car start its life as Z06?

Either I'm missing it or maybe you should consider posting more about it, for instance what year it is?

Turbo2L 06-22-2013 10:56 PM

I know which way I turned my head. Good luck with the sale.

TWOBUELLS 06-23-2013 09:28 AM

What happened to the rear ??

hiznhrz 06-23-2013 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by PHPD7102 (Post 1584223115)
Uhmmmm did this car start its life as Z06?

Originally Posted by TWOBUELLS (Post 1584225402)
What happened to the rear ??

No engine LS7 shots and no clear pictures of the back end certainly make one wonder...

boraxman 06-23-2013 11:17 AM

:lurk:

Fartpipe 06-23-2013 01:53 PM

How much returned to stock?

kstine98 06-23-2013 02:07 PM

pictures are titled 2008

mariofromnewyork 06-25-2013 01:56 AM

Are you in Virginia?

HorsePower Junkie 06-25-2013 10:25 AM

Post some pics of the rear of the car please, thanks. :cheers:

Kimera 06-25-2013 08:47 PM

Not trying to be a party pooper here but, if the price is bad and you don't like how it looks why aren't we just moving on. Honest opinion is one thing but there is a lot of bashing in this guys for sale thread. GLWS

Turbooo2u 06-26-2013 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Kimera (Post 1584248251)
Not trying to be a party pooper here but, if the price is bad and you don't like how it looks why aren't we just moving on. Honest opinion is one thing but there is a lot of bashing in this guys for sale thread. GLWS

:iagree:Civility and adherence to the "for sale" rules went away a long time ago. I can't believe the MODs haven't stepped in.:(

Sn8kKlr 06-26-2013 02:41 AM

Someone spent their hard earned money for this car.....

Good luck with the sale....

If you have stock parts offer that also

RestoRoc89 06-26-2013 04:14 AM

I honestly fail to see what the big deal is here. It's a Z06 with aftermarket door hinges and front/rear bumper covers. Easily reversible and the doors might be handy in tight parking spaces. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Free bump for the seller.

johnodrake 06-26-2013 08:50 AM

Folks, please adhere to the for sale rules.

Interference in a For Sale thread

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1118176

If you don’t like the price or item being offered in for sale thread, take it to e-mail or PMs. Better still, just move on to a thread that is offering something you like the price on.

If you post a criticism of the price or the quality of the item being offered, you will be in violation of Forum rules and subject to sanctions.

If you post your own for sale items to the for sale thread started by someone else, you also are in violation of Forum rules. Start your own thread, rather than jumping into the thread of someone else.

If your contribution to a for sale thread does not advance the sale, you are in the way.

If you spot inappropriate posts to a for sale thread, please alert a moderator.