CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C7 General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion-142/)
-   -   12 sec 1/4 1.03G 3.8-60 and VIR in 2.51.7 60-0 107Ft good numbers (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/3292107-12-sec-1-4-1-03g-3-8-60-and-vir-in-2-51-7-60-0-107ft-good-numbers.html)

Snorman 06-21-2013 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Trackaholic (Post 1584216931)
As far as braking goes: It is almost completely tire limited in these single-stop conditions. There might be some slight variation based on the initial pedal bite, but mostly the people just slam on the brakes and let the ABS do the rest. The rotors and pads are plenty strong to lock the wheels, so in the end it comes down to tire grip and ABS tuning. The difference between the stopping distances of the Base C6, GS, and ZR1 are primarily tire related. Put them all on the base car's all seasons and they'd all stop similarly (once or twice). The difference in the rotors is what allows the ZR1 to maintain those stops for a 30 minute lapping session, while the base car will start to fade after a few laps probably.

If the C7 Z51 can be fade free for a lapping session, then 107 is no problem. If the brakes fade after only a lap, then even if the single stop distance was 94, the brakes would still suck (for my use case, anyway). I'm guessing the brakes will hold up well given the cooling effort that went into them.

-T

A few things here...C6 GS brakes are stout, even during 30-minute sessions in ~100* ambient air temps. I would have no reason to believe that based on what we see with the brake hardware on the C7 (Z51) there is any compromise in braking performance based rotor size and thickness, swept area (6% increase) and rotor and caliper design (I-beam design with better air flow through rotor, better thermal heat transfer, 18% lighter). IMO the limiting factor for an off-the-showroom floor car is going to be a.) brake fluid and, b.) pad material. And obviously, the track in question where the car is being ran. :thumbs:

Curious...what track is that in your avatar? I notice no car numbers and windows up...is that from an event?
S.

TTRotary 06-21-2013 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by 05dsom (Post 1584216752)
'03 Z06..really?

Yes, really. Why the question?

DREAMERAK 06-22-2013 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by JoesC5 (Post 1584216121)
107 feet should bug you since the 2010 Grand Sport also stopped 60-0 in 104 feet with those crappy Goodyear first generation Supercar tires and with 6% less swept area than the C7 Z51.

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...t/viewall.html

Here is a quote from Edmunds:
"In Edmunds brake testing, a base Corvette came to a stop from 60 mph in 118 feet, which is a bit longer than average for a sports car. We found that the Grand Sport and ZR1 came to a stop from 60 mph in between 100 and 104 feet, which is excellent performance."

Apples to kumquats, motor trend or any other independent has not tested the C7, using there info v GM IS BS! you don't know any of the variables, and there are plenty. Anyone who tracks a car knows brake fade and consistent brake performance are far more important than if a car stops in 104 or 107.

Gmumd48 06-22-2013 02:04 AM

Well said !

The difference is about conditions Tires, suspension set-up, fuel load,
Temp, Elevation, humidity, weight, brake bias. Etc. Etc.

Here at Le Mans the amount of information thats is being transmitted is
mind- numbing.

It amazes me that so much of the fan base are routing against
success for the C-7

Originally Posted by Michael A (Post 1584216815)
Time for a reality check everyone.

There is no such thing as repeatable, hard and fast performance numbers. You have varying track surfaces, temperatures, production variability, driver variability, fuels, etc., etc.

Splitting hairs like this is senseless.

Michael

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584216845)
We have a winner.

Trackaholic 06-22-2013 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584217203)
A few things here...C6 GS brakes are stout, even during 30-minute sessions in ~100* ambient air temps. I would have no reason to believe that based on what we see with the brake hardware on the C7 (Z51) there is any compromise in braking performance based rotor size and thickness, swept area (6% increase) and rotor and caliper design (I-beam design with better air flow through rotor, better thermal heat transfer, 18% lighter). IMO the limiting factor for an off-the-showroom floor car is going to be a.) brake fluid and, b.) pad material. And obviously, the track in question where the car is being ran. :thumbs:

Curious...what track is that in your avatar? I notice no car numbers and windows up...is that from an event?
S.

I agree that the Z51 brakes should be pretty good out of the box for track duty. I would suspect that pads would probably get switched out, but it would be nice if the stock fluid was sufficient. I have found Motul fluid to work well if necessary, though.

The picture in my avatar is the corkscrew from Laguna Seca. It is from several years ago, and was taken during a rainy day. Usually the windows must be down, but due to the rain and lower speeds they allowed the windows to remain up.

That particular group may not have required numbers. Typically I just put painters tape on the side for numbers, or use some other temporary marking.

-T

Lavender 06-22-2013 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by 05dsom (Post 1584216780)
ZR1=94 feet, a production car record.

ZR1 as tested by MT stopped from 60 to 0 in 91 ft....

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...s/viewall.html

RLJ676 06-22-2013 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Big Dan 427 (Post 1584216650)
Looks like you've pretty much stayed away since you joined the forum.

Your powers of observation are so keen that you can derive my time spent reading here somehow? In other words, how on earth would you know this.

Must be how you and others know so much about the C7 without ever getting in one?

Kurac 06-22-2013 07:19 AM

C7 numbers are impressive. Very close to C6Z numbers that its a driver's race. Can't wait to see the comparison tests with the 991 S. Preliminary numbers appear to be on top of each other at 50% the price.

skank 06-22-2013 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Gmumd48 (Post 1584217763)
The difference is about conditions Tires, suspension set-up, fuel load,
Temp, Elevation, humidity, weight, brake bias. Etc. Etc.

Here at Le Mans the amount of information thats is being transmitted is
mind- numbing.

It amazes me that so much of the fan base are routing against
success for the C-7

Gmumd48, Does Chevrolet have a C7 at Le Mans on display ? It would make sense to have one there since it was already shown at Geneva.

JerriVette 06-22-2013 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Ladimer (Post 1584218105)
C7 numbers are impressive. Very close to C6Z numbers that its a driver's race. Can't wait to see the comparison tests with the 991 S. Preliminary numbers appear to be on top of each other at 50% the price.

For those of us into sports car comparisons...

I fully expect continuous coverage of the c7 versus many many sports cars.

2014 we should get a full 25 % monthly coverage so a good 3 or 4 months over the next 12 will be corvette comparison....

I know the track performance will be superior and of course the old story line bang for the buck....but what so many of us are interested in is hearing the dam reporters finally admit the corvette has the feel and finesse of cars nearing the exotic car class...and that its interior is finally meeting the competition if not exceeding it...

Not that I actually give a crap about the interior etc but it will be fun to after decades of reading that storyline....the accolades on gm finally addressing good seats etc will be refreshing.

The performance as posted officially will surpass the competition

Big Dan 427 06-22-2013 08:40 AM

RLJ676, when I saw your comment I looked at your avatar and realized I had never seen it or your user name before, so a simple click on you user and wallah, you have 280 posts in three plus years, that is why I made that comment sir.

As for the C7, you couldn't be more correct. I am one of the realists that until the car gets it's feet wet it hasn't proven anything. The numbers everyone keeps discussing also will ot be complete until the mags do their testing.

Beach 06-22-2013 08:58 AM

This car rags will do it like the C5 & C6 were done. They will love it for 2 years then nit pick the interior or steering. Meanwhile the car will out perform other cars in the segment, but they will be lauded for the steering feel & seats. I say screw the car rags, buy what you like & like what you buy!

Snorman 06-22-2013 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Trackaholic (Post 1584217818)
I agree that the Z51 brakes should be pretty good out of the box for track duty. I would suspect that pads would probably get switched out, but it would be nice if the stock fluid was sufficient. I have found Motul fluid to work well if necessary, though.

The picture in my avatar is the corkscrew from Laguna Seca. It is from several years ago, and was taken during a rainy day. Usually the windows must be down, but due to the rain and lower speeds they allowed the windows to remain up.

That particular group may not have required numbers. Typically I just put painters tape on the side for numbers, or use some other temporary marking.

-T

I would be more likely to believe the stock pads would be sufficient than the stock fluid capable than the reverse. Obviously, the pads would be dependent on the track in question.
S.

RLJ676 06-22-2013 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Big Dan 427 (Post 1584218403)
RLJ676, when I saw your comment I looked at your avatar and realized I had never seen it or your user name before, so a simple click on you user and wallah, you have 280 posts in three plus years, that is why I made that comment sir.

As for the C7, you couldn't be more correct. I am one of the realists that until the car gets it's feet wet it hasn't proven anything. The numbers everyone keeps discussing also will ot be complete until the mags do their testing.

Not a big poster here.....but there are 2 reasons. I sold my 08 a couple years ago to get a V (since sold it too), and I'm also a GM employee. Unfortunately not on the corvette program haha, but I still have a bit more knowledge I can't share so I find it's best to stay uninvolved and mostly a reader not a poster.

However, as a car enthusiast I had to come see the reaction to the posted performance and was shocked at how a few are here purely to troll from what it looks like. Can't believe that any corvette fans on a corvette site would act this way?

I am looking forward to getting to drive a captured test fleet (ie before they are publicly available builds) soon as I do have a connection to someone who will be getting one.:D

Snorman 06-22-2013 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by RLJ676 (Post 1584219134)
However, as a car enthusiast I had to come see the reaction to the posted performance and was shocked at how a few are here purely to troll from what it looks like. Can't believe that any corvette fans on a corvette site would act this way?

You're not alone in that observation.
S.

rcallen484 06-22-2013 11:01 AM

Hard to believe, isn't it? :ack: :eek: :ack: Either here with another agenda and/or some truly sick individuals.

Big Dan 427 06-22-2013 11:19 AM

Thanks for your response RLJ. I apologize if I was a little curt with my earlier response. As much as you stated the "trolls" sometimes get out of hand believe me it's the supporters as well. I actually find it funny that some have a C7 as their avatar and are not even getting a car, or for that matter are getting it but of course not having it yet.

Must be fun to have "inside info', hope you get to drive a pre delivery unit and have some fun with it.

And if I may comment on the enthusiast part, most of us own Corvettes and also have owned many other products. To me being able to comment and converse about a car doesn't necessarily mean it will be all good, a lot of us feel GM missed in quite a few areas and b/c we state it in various threads it is deemed inappropriate which is BS.

By the way, nice boat.

Gmumd48 06-22-2013 11:37 AM

In Europe we try not to be Ugly Americans

On this board It would be ugly Corveticans? Doesn't really show a lot of class for those who show up from other places !! Says a lot of the class of Corvette owners here too bad for the most part a great bunch of people

There are several Corvettes here at Le Mans and people are not jumping up and down Hoping the Corvettes (or anyone else) is going to fail
an Aston had a bad wreck and all are concerned for the Driver

For Those who asked I have not seen a C-7

However, as a car enthusiast I had to come see the reaction to the posted performance and was shocked at how a few are here purely to troll from what it looks like. Can't believe that any corvette fans on a corvette site would act this way? :D

[QUOTE=Big Dan 427; As for the C7, you couldn't be more correct. I am one of the realists that until the car gets it's feet wet it hasn't proven anything. The numbers everyone keeps discussing also will ot be complete until the mags do their testing.[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by RLJ676 (Post 1584216113)
Is this really what all the threads in this section have been like over the past months? Glad I stayed away, some real turds in the punchbowl so to speak......

Numbers are pretty awesome, looking forward to getting seat time ASAP!

:flag:

RLJ676 06-22-2013 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Big Dan 427 (Post 1584219348)
Thanks for your response RLJ. I apologize if I was a little curt with my earlier response. As much as you stated the "trolls" sometimes get out of hand believe me it's the supporters as well. I actually find it funny that some have a C7 as their avatar and are not even getting a car, or for that matter are getting it but of course not having it yet.

Must be fun to have "inside info', hope you get to drive a pre delivery unit and have some fun with it.

And if I may comment on the enthusiast part, most of us own Corvettes and also have owned many other products. To me being able to comment and converse about a car doesn't necessarily mean it will be all good, a lot of us feel GM missed in quite a few areas and b/c we state it in various threads it is deemed inappropriate which is BS.

By the way, nice boat.

Thanks.

Normal discourse and comparisons are one thing, but it is obvious some people are over the top and honestly annoying in just this thread, couldn't imagine dealing with them for months now haha.

I like all the vette variants (well almost), but also like Porsche and any exotic, etc... who wouldn't. The saying "there's an ass for every seat" comes to mind, and if the C7 isn't for someone's ass no reason to stay here acting an ass in my opinion. :crazy2: For the guys who are genuinely interested and have a few issues, the aftermarket will probably have a fix for your concerns. To keep harping on the issues will cause guys who are truly enthused about the new car to definitely get riled up. If I went to bimmerforum and badmouthed everything about the new M5 I wouldn't expect a warm welcome, regardless of the fact that I once owned a 330i and liked it!

JustinStrife 06-22-2013 11:46 AM

I don't understand it either.

05dsom 06-22-2013 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lavender (Post 1584217982)
ZR1 as tested by MT stopped from 60 to 0 in 91 ft....

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...s/viewall.html

:thumbs:

B747VET 06-22-2013 12:37 PM

A very cogent observation. While there are only a few floaty things in this punchbowl, they do sadly taint the party significantly. But, that is their only true objective. C7 troll motivations? Who knows? Who cares?

The C7 is a huge achievement by any measure, especially with respect to "bang for the bucks." Anyone who believes otherwise is simply from another planet or actively working another agenda completely unrelated to the facts.

gthal 06-22-2013 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by B747VET (Post 1584219853)
The C7 is a huge achievement by any measure, especially with respect to "bang for the bucks." Anyone who believes otherwise is simply from another planet or actively working another agenda completely unrelated to the facts.

This sums it up nicely. The car is simply stellar for what it is and the price GM will charge. Motor Trend (I believe) called the C7 "North America's Ferrari" and yet a group of people like to b!tch, moan and whine. They wanted the standard car to be what the C7 Z06 will be and the C7 Z06 to be what a Veyron is... all for $56K and $75K respectively :lol:

It is at a performance level of cars that are literally double the price, has modern and aggressive styling, finally a high end interior and yet people still complain. I guess it is human nature but I have no f'ing idea what more people could have expected for $65K very, very well equipped. My E92 M3 was way more money... my C63 was way more money... and NEITHER have anywhere close to the performance of the C7. People pay for badges and don't complain yet they get WAY more value in the C7 and don't pay for the badge yet complain :ack:

The more time I spend here, the more I actually believe some folks (although not all for sure) actually do an have agenda. What their agenda is, can't say (maybe envy, maybe regret, maybe justifying buying a Porsche Boxster :D, maybe they are just are negative and miserable people by nature) who knows? It is sad that they have nothing better to do with their time.

Daekwan06 06-22-2013 01:03 PM

Very well said.

The behavior displayed by some is downright disturbing. When you consider the age of the individuals continuously acting this way, its even more disturbing. You would think this was 1st grade, where a child has a new toy.. and other children become jealous and hateful.

gthal 06-22-2013 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Daekwan06 (Post 1584220022)
Very well said.

The behavior displayed by some is downright disturbing. When you consider the age of the individuals continuously acting this way, its even more disturbing. You would think this was 1st grade, where a child has a new toy.. and other children become jealous and hateful.

:iagree:

johnglenntwo 06-22-2013 01:39 PM

In retrospect!

I recall the ZR1 Chicago fireman removing his CC's on the track for economy and claiming that they seemed fine.:thumbs:

I think I recall the Z06 with the CC's and cups first being below the ZR1 at 94ft to the ZR1's 98ft. I think I equated that to the ZR1's extra weight. The C7's weight and tire size are probably really significant factors?

And probably most importantly if this price holds up the Z51 will be able to mess up the 911S for cheap!:thumbs:

It was just hard to understand, and not what was expected!:willy:

:rock:

VETTEMANN 06-22-2013 06:31 PM

gthal, Daekwan06, B747Vet... You all are critical of non-objective posts, yet your posts are about other forum members...? Nobody here should build themselves up by commenting about other members. Better to just keep the posts about cars :thumbs:

It's great that you like the C7, but you have to respect the opinions of those who don't. It's a different direction from GM, and nobody's 'wrong' just because they don't agree with that new direction. :cheers:

As for the cars - just the facts:

2013 C6 GS/Z51 ... 12.3, 117mph, 1.0g
2014 C7 Stingray/Z51 ... 12.0, 119mph, 1.03g
2013 C6 427 ... 11.8, 123mph, 1.04g
2013 C6 Z06 ... 11.7, 125 mph, 1.13g

Silver05GTO 06-22-2013 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by VETTEMANN (Post 1584221783)
gthal, Daekwan06, B747Vet... You all are critical of non-objective posts, yet your posts are about other forum members...? Nobody here should build themselves up by commenting about other members. Better to just keep the posts about cars :thumbs:

It's great that you like the C7, but you have to respect the opinions of those who don't. It's a different direction from GM, and nobody's 'wrong' just because they don't agree with that new direction. :cheers:

Prices??? Which car gives the best bang for the buck??

2013 C6 GS 56k
2014 C7/Z51 56k
2013 C6 Z06 75k
2013 ZR1 112K

IMO, the C7 with it's balance of performance, new tech, interior updates, etc is the best bang for the buck.....that's always been a Corvette strong point.

DREAMERAK 06-22-2013 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by johnglenntwo (Post 1584220246)
I recall the ZR1 Chicago fireman removing his CC's on the track for economy and claiming that they seemed fine.:thumbs:

I think I recall the Z06 with the CC's and cups first being below the ZR1 at 94ft to the ZR1's 98ft. I think I equated that to the ZR1's extra weight. The C7's weight and tire size are probably really significant factors?

And probably most importantly if this price holds up the Z51 will be able to mess up the 911S for cheap!:thumbs:

It was just hard to understand, and not what was expected!:willy:

Until the C7 is tested by the same people on the same surfaces who recorded the short Z06 and ZR1 distances, the 107 number doesn't really tell us much, lets see the C&D and MT tests before we get out the torches and long knifes. :D

speedlink 06-22-2013 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by gthal (Post 1584219936)
This sums it up nicely. The car is simply stellar for what it is and the price GM will charge. Motor Trend (I believe) called the C7 "North America's Ferrari" and yet a group of people like to b!tch, moan and whine. They wanted the standard car to be what the C7 Z06 will be and the C7 Z06 to be what a Veyron is... all for $56K and $75K respectively :lol:

It is at a performance level of cars that are literally double the price, has modern and aggressive styling, finally a high end interior and yet people still complain. I guess it is human nature but I have no f'ing idea what more people could have expected for $65K very, very well equipped. My E92 M3 was way more money... my C63 was way more money... and NEITHER have anywhere close to the performance of the C7. People pay for badges and don't complain yet they get WAY more value in the C7 and don't pay for the badge yet complain :ack:

The more time I spend here, the more I actually believe some folks (although not all for sure) actually do an have agenda. What their agenda is, can't say (maybe envy, maybe regret, maybe justifying buying a Porsche Boxster :D, maybe they are just are negative and miserable people by nature) who knows? It is sad that they have nothing better to do with their time.

You have stated my thoughts exactly.
This is the world we live in today, sadly. Give me more. Make it the way I want it. ME,Me,Me!!! If I can't have it, then I'll trash it.:thumbs:

johnglenntwo 06-22-2013 07:27 PM

3 out of 4 is not bad!

Motortrend
PS2/ ZR1: 1.1, 97, 11.2, 3.3; Z07: 1.07, 93, 11.6, 3.7
Cups/ ZR1: 1:08(AVG L.Seca), 91, 11.4, 3.4; Z06: 1.13, 94, 11.9, 3.8
GS: 1.09, 101, 12.5, 4.1; 911S: 1.03, 94, 12.0, 3.7

johnglenntwo 06-22-2013 07:33 PM

Yes Sir!

Originally Posted by speedlink (Post 1584221995)
You have stated my thoughts exactly.
This is the world we live in today, sadly. Give me more. Make it the way I want it. ME,Me,Me!!! If I can't have it, then I'll trash it.:thumbs:

Its got to be at least as good as the heavy weight GS 101 with the Z06 brakes and F1's.:D

AORoads 06-22-2013 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by VETTEMANN (Post 1584221783)

Really? Isn't respect for opinions reserved for those who deliver their opinions "respectfully?" Maybe not for some...

There are many ways to say, "I disagree with you." Some choose to do it in a manner that seems to deserve no respect. And that's what they get in return because it seems to be, that is actually what they want: an internet fight. :rock:

johnglenntwo 06-22-2013 07:42 PM

And!

Excuse my :bs about the ZR1 recording a longer 60-0 then the Z06, and me attributing that to weight. It was the MT figure eight where the better balance gave the Z06 the record on the cups over the ZR1. :willy:

Just can't keep up with all this stuff!:D

Supersonic 427 06-22-2013 08:50 PM

Great numbers for the Z51 C7!

Bill17601 06-22-2013 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by RLJ676 (Post 1584218057)
Your powers of observation are so keen that you can derive my time spent reading here somehow? In other words, how on earth would you know this.

Must be how you and others know so much about the C7 without ever getting in one?

I guess it is because we read everything we can about the new Stingray. That includes information from professionals who have driven the car, tested the car, designed the car. This form of education has served man kind well since the beginning of time. Learn from others you trust and pass that information along. I am sure you have knowledge of things that you have never personally experienced. Does that make it easier to understand?

AFVETTE 06-22-2013 10:15 PM

Awesome. Out of the box the C7 with the 2 performance options (MRC and Z51) will list for less than $60k and put ass whopping on cars costing $30 to $50K more.

That's bound to get a few folks panties in a wad.

93LT1 06-22-2013 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by gthal (Post 1584219936)

1985 Corvette 06-22-2013 10:38 PM

I guess it should be a compliment that we're whipping out Carbon Z06s, ZR1s, and a myriad of other six figure exotic's stopping distances with their 15 grand ceramic brake options to whack the new Stingray on the nose now. We've had an interesting journey with this C7....the Z version leaks are going to cause a forum meltdown at this rate.:rofl:

Notch 06-22-2013 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by AFVETTE (Post 1584223182)
That's bound to get a few folks panties in a wad.

Why is that?

rcallen484 06-22-2013 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223379)
Why is that?

Because they are not nearly as mature as you.

Notch 06-22-2013 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by rcallen484 (Post 1584223409)
Because they are not nearly as mature as you.

You can't possibly know that.

Besides, I didn't ask you.

rcallen484 06-22-2013 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223418)

Uh oh, you gonna act like a spoiled little brat?

Snorman 06-22-2013 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223418)

Hi, Guibo.
Nice to see your alter ego posting in an attempt to steer the discussion in the direction which you'd like to see it take. Meaning, within the next page it'll turn to Porsches.
S.

Notch 06-22-2013 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by rcallen484 (Post 1584223425)
Uh oh, you gonna act like a spoiled little brat?

No; you're the one stirring the pot.

Notch 06-22-2013 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584223433)
Hi, Guibo.
Nice to see your alter ego posting in an attempt to steer the discussion in the direction which you'd like to see it take. Meaning, within the next page it'll turn to Porsches.
S.

Is there any chance you can refrain from attempting to stir the pot when I make posts?

If you can't make meaningful replies to my posts, deciding rather to disparage my posts and stir the pot, could you just not reply to my posts?? Thanks.

I'm going to attempt to refrain from replying to you.

Snorman 06-22-2013 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223470)
Is there any chance you can refrain from attempting to stir the pot when I make posts?

If you can't make meaningful replies to my posts, deciding rather to disparage my posts and stir the pot, could you just not reply to my posts?? Thanks.

I'm going to attempt to refrain from replying to you.

Nah, I don't think I'm going to do that because a.) I have done nothing to violate the forum policies, and b.) most people here already know your agenda.

I know you're probably still upset that yesterday I asked you not to not sh*t in yet another thread that had absolutely nothing to do with Porsches, but you'll just have to get over that.
I think people would be best served by simply not taking your lightly worded baits, which are there to simply set up your chance to log back in as Guibo and type a 1/2 page post filled with cut and paste info and links.
S.

Notch 06-22-2013 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584223496)
I know you're probably upset that yesterday I asked you not to not sh*t in yet another thread that had absolutely nothing to do with Porsches, but you'll just have to get over that.
S.

You didn't ask me anything.

Notch 06-22-2013 11:09 PM

Nah, I don't think I'm going to do that because a.) I have done nothing to violate the forum policies, and b.) most people here already know your agenda.

I have no "agenda".

I'd be glad to discuss this with you off-line. Take your opinions of me to PM and keep it off the forum.

Snorman 06-22-2013 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223513)
You didn't ask me anything.

Sure I did, I'm sure we both know this, but you have to play dumb.
S.

Notch 06-22-2013 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584223532)
Sure I did, I'm sure we both know this, but you have to play dumb.
S.

PM me the post.

Snorman 06-22-2013 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223528)
I have no "agenda".

I'd be glad to discuss this with you off-line. Take your opinions of me to PM and keep it off the forum.

I'm not expressing an opinion, I'm pointing out your agenda. But since I'm not in violation of forum policies, I'm not sure there's anything you can really do about it.
:yesnod:
So you just continue to troll threads looking for an opportunity to turn the discussion to Porsches or other marques which you deem superior to Corvette so that you can respond as "Guibo", and I'll keep shedding light on your agenda.
BTW...a few weeks ago, you exposed yourself by actually responding to questions asked of "Guibo" as "Notch". Perhaps you lost track of which screen name was logged in at the time. :lol:
S.

Snorman 06-22-2013 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223540)
PM me the post.

No thanks.
We both know the post to which I am referring.
S.

Notch 06-22-2013 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584223560)
No thanks.
We both know the post to which I am referring.
S.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Stop taking up public forum bandwidth with this and take it to PM.

Snorman 06-22-2013 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584223593)
I have no idea what you're talking about. Stop taking up public forum bandwidth with this and take it to PM.

You mean how you take up page after page and post after post cutting and pasting paragraph after paragraph about Porsches, BMW's, Ferraris, etc. on the Corvette C7 forum? You mean how you (Guibo and Notch) try to derail nearly every thread in which you post by steering it in a direction where you can sh*t in it enough that people start losing track of the original discussion at hand?
I'll help you here...this post is about the Corvette Stingray performance numbers released by GM this week. Not about some bullsh*t that your going to spew stating that they're not really important because you and your supposed group of friends with high end cars don't track them. Try to stay on topic.
S.

Snorman 06-22-2013 11:41 PM

Here you go, chief.
A post that was directed from RedLS6 to Guibo and that you clearly answered as Notch (while Guibo was having the discussion with RedLS6). There's are a few more that I bookmarked, but this should prove my point.
http://imageshack.us/a/img843/3549/s2gk.jpg
:lol:
S.

SCM_Crash 06-22-2013 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584223714)
Here you go, chief.
A post that was directed from RedLS6 to Guibo and that you clearly answered as Notch (while Guibo was having the discussion with RedLS6). There's are a few more that I bookmarked, but this should prove my point.
S.

LOL! Game set match.

skank 06-22-2013 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by snorman (Post 1584223714)
here you go, chief.
A post that was directed from redls6 to guibo and that you clearly answered as notch (while guibo was having the discussion with redls6). There's are a few more that i bookmarked, but this should prove my point.
S.

slam dunk

rcallen484 06-23-2013 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by skank (Post 1584223750)
slam dunk

And besides that, Guibotch is not even an adult. He did himself no favors appearing tonight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Notch 06-23-2013 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584223714)
Here you go, chief.

You didn't do enough homework; RedLS6 quoted me and mistakenly replied to my post by calling me "Guibo" (he quoted both Guibo and me in his post; you can go read it yourself), so I understand his mix-up in names. In the post you referenced here I simply quoted his reply to me (with the incorrect Guibo reference) and made my reply. Here is how RedLS6 replied to me:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1583932110)
The same process used by the engineers can be used by anyone who puts the effort into reading the words of experts in the automotive field...race drivers, factory drivers, etc., and that is what Guibo excels at...reading comprehension and logic. The input the experts have regarding sports cars carries the same weight as the input a test pilot has regarding the aircraft he flies.

I'll agree with you, Guibo, that the Auto Bild test is geared towards the vehicles as they come from the showroom; However, showroom vehicles are rarely able to achieve 10/10ths of their stock potential. If we really want absolute 10/10ths, shouldn't we try to equalize other vehicle variables?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Notice my name "Notch" in his quote???? That means he was replying to me and not to Guibo. Notice his mistaken use of "Guibo" in his reply to my ("Notch") quote??? I knew he was replying to me because he quoted me (see the name "Notch" in his quote???). So in the course of our conversation I quoted him again; his incorrect reference to me was included in the statement I was replying to. That's what you posted here in a bogus attempt to label Guibo and me as the same person.

Stop harassing my posts.

As for the other replies to your post; you guys may want to do your own homework before jumping on a bogus bandwagon.

Snorman 06-23-2013 12:58 AM

So three days later, when he quoted a post and directed it to Guibo, you just happened to respond. Who are you kidding? Especially when there were only a couple of posts from you in that interval and they were defending the fact that your alter ego won't reveal his credentials or what he drives.
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/8773/r3eb.jpg
Face it, you're a phony and you're not fooling anybody on this forum (but I did love when you compared yourself to a jet fighter engineer :lolg: )
S.

Notch 06-23-2013 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584224075)
So three days later, when he quoted a post and directed it to Guibo, you just happened to respond. Who are you kidding? Especially when there were only a couple of posts from you in that interval and they were defending the fact that your alter ego won't reveal his credentials or what he drives.
http://imageshack.us/a/img818/8773/r3eb.jpg
Face it, you're a phony and you're not fooling anybody on this forum (but I did love when you compared yourself to a jet fighter engineer :lolg: )
S.

What in the world are you talking about?? Of course I can reply to someone who has replied to someone else.

You got major league busted attempting to use a post to make a point that wasn't there.

Stop making stuff up.

And I'd appreciate it if you didn't stomp on and label as "phony" my time spent serving in the Air Force. And I was a fighter pilot, not a "jet fighter engineer".

Snorman 06-23-2013 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584224134)
And I'd appreciate it if you didn't stomp on and label as "phony" my time spent serving in the Air Force. And I was a fighter pilot, not a "jet fighter engineer".

I would suggest you read your own post above before you accuse me of denigrating your "time spent serving in the Air Force". Do that, then get back to me (assuming you want to continue "wasting bandwidth" defending both of your screen names).
BTW...you don't end a sentence with a preposition.
S.

Notch 06-23-2013 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584224148)
I would suggest you read your own post above before you accuse me of denigrating your "time spent serving in the Air Force". Do that, then get back to me (assuming you want to continue "wasting bandwidth" defending both of your screen names).

Here's what you said...

"you're a phony and you're not fooling anybody on this forum (but I did love when you compared yourself to a jet fighter engineer)"...

You called me a "phony" and in the same sentence said that you liked it when I "compared" myself to a "jet fighter engineer". Phony people represent themselves as something they are not. Your sentence accuses me of representing myself of something I am not. The conceptual link between your use of the word "phony" and "jet fighter engineer" is obvious.

Notch 06-23-2013 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Snorman (Post 1584224148)
...(assuming you want to continue "wasting bandwidth" defending both of your screen names)...

I've clearly pointed out your errors on this; hardly an act of "defending".

Here's the deal; take this to PM and stop using public space diverting a thread. I'd be more than glad to discuss this with you off-line. If you continue with this on this thread I can only assume your motive is purely personal with me. This thread isn't the place to mount a personal attack against me.

I'm finished discussing this with you in this thread.

Snorman 06-23-2013 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584224178)
Here's what you said...

"you're a phony and you're not fooling anybody on this forum (but I did love when you compared yourself to a jet fighter engineer)"...

You called me a "phony" and in the same sentence said that you liked it when I "compared" myself to a "jet fighter engineer". Phony people represent themselves as something they are not. Your sentence accuses me of representing myself of something I am not. The conceptual link between your use of the word "phony" and "jet fighter engineer" is obvious.

I suppose the theory of transitive relation escapes you.
In your own postings, you compared your alter ego (Guibo) to an engineer (that designs military aircraft). Considering you are Guibo, you were in effect, referring to yourself.
You have a good evening, Guibo.
S.

Racer 06-23-2013 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584224211)
I've clearly pointed out your errors on this; hardly an act of "defending".

Here's the deal; take this to PM and stop using public space diverting a thread. I'd be more than glad to discuss this with you off-line. If you continue with this on this thread I can only assume your motive is purely personal with me. This thread isn't the place to mount a personal attack against me.

I'm finished discussing this with you in this thread.

There is the door, use it.................

Davidl81 06-23-2013 01:43 AM

Can a mod please lock/ close this thread , clearly we are past the point of intelligent conversation on the performance on the C7.

Notch 06-23-2013 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Racer (Post 1584224227)
There is the door, use it.................

I didn't say I was either refraining from posting again in this thread, or leaving the forum.

Notch 06-23-2013 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by Davidl81 (Post 1584224232)
Can a mod please lock/ close this thread , clearly we are past the point of intelligent conversation on the performance on the C7.

I think a moderator should just delete all of the conversation between Snorman and myself.

Snorman is one of a handful of people here who love to stir the pot anytime I post on the forum. I end up replying to them more than I should, but one's initial reaction is to set the record straight after someone spams your posts. I could completely ignore their posts, but that just leaves them spewing falsehoods with no corrections.

The best thing that could happen is if they would just stop with the harassment...

Snorman 06-23-2013 01:55 AM

The best thing that could happen is that you stop derailing threads posting as Guibo and Notch. Your initial post in this thread was proof that you were trying to steer the thread in another direction, as usual. Then you'll come in as Guibo and put up post after post of cut and pastes telling everybody they're ignorant for subscribing to objective criteria for a sports car. Then you cry when you get called out on it.
All of your supposed friends with GT3 RS's, Ferraris and Lambos and you apparently choose Corvette forum to educate the uninitiated. Who, exactly, do you think you're kidding? :lolg:
S.

ole 06-23-2013 02:55 AM

If thy would of went with E 85 it would been as fast as the C6 Z06 . There will be people doing that

Gmumd48 06-23-2013 05:11 AM

THE Quote that says it all

Back to this Corvette forum after reading "Corvette" threads over at Rennlist the Porsche board

Love them, the numbers from of the Porsche guys are real positive about the New Corvettes, and not questioning The numbers. They like that for 1/2 price they get almost the same numbers with Warranty

Notch/Guibo know a lot about Porsches on paper but have never put any stories of their experience driving the cars, I offered them rides in Germany but I got no thanks ( still wondering why) I don't see them at Rennlist, Snorman Their experience has never been documented The debate between Porsche and Corvette will likely never go away

As far as Fighter /Freighter /Airline Pilots. I know several who are sports car owners, however that does not make them fast on track.
A pilot is a necessity like a bus driver and I expect them to keep me safe ( stateside flight Tues)

I admire those who serve because I work with/for them. I don't think anyone is taking that away from you Notch/Guibo
Put away the BS and look where the industry has come

A great quote from a guy on Rennlist on the history of cars in our lifetime

"It is a great spot to be in--arguing over two great cars, both with history, both of which have continued to get better, and both of which are coveted by so many. And to think I thought in the eighties that cars were finished and we would never see the kind of performance we used to have ...."

Porsche planned stopping the 911 production in 81 and it was an American who said "HELL NO" and thank god they listened. It was a few people at GM who saved the Corvette

Maybe we should be thankful

Its cold as hell here at Le Mans but If you ever get the chance go It is 24 hours of the best sights an sounds of a european flair you will see, I believe this is year 80 or 90 so I am making Hotel for the 100th when I get it figured out.

KTF

JerriVette 06-23-2013 06:26 AM

Not really interested in the continual Porsche discussion as "feeling" wonderful etc.....

We got the Porsche love fest the first 10 times in every thread....

The performance of the Porsche is inferior but the "feel" is great blah...blah ..blah...

Thanks for the insight the first 10 times in every thread.....

This is the thread about the corvette 2.51 VIR time....the 1.03 lateral G cornering, zero to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds

The 911 just doesn't measure up even at near twice the price. Don't be sour brat ten ....smile and be happy.

We all know the "feel" is wonderful

Gmumd48 06-23-2013 08:56 AM

I am glad you like the feel

I think most of us can't wait to feel the C-7 from behind the wheel

RIght now the only real comparison is the Porsche which is How much More?

Lets see what they do with a Mustang in 2 years and IRS

05dsom 06-23-2013 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Gmumd48 (Post 1584224516)
Back to this Corvette forum after reading "Corvette" threads over at Rennlist the Porsche board

Love them, the numbers from of the Porsche guys are real positive about the New Corvettes, and not questioning The numbers. They like that for 1/2 price they get almost the same numbers with Warranty

Notch/Guibo know a lot about Porsches on paper but have never put any stories of their experience driving the cars, I offered them rides in Germany but I got no thanks ( still wondering why) I don't see them at Rennlist, Snorman Their experience has never been documented The debate between Porsche and Corvette will likely never go away

As far as Fighter /Freighter /Airline Pilots. I know several who are sports car owners, however that does not make them fast on track.
A pilot is a necessity like a bus driver and I expect them to keep me safe ( stateside flight Tues)

I admire those who serve because I work with/for them. I don't think anyone is taking that away from you Notch/Guibo
Put away the BS and look where the industry has come

A great quote from a guy on Rennlist on the history of cars in our lifetime

"It is a great spot to be in--arguing over two great cars, both with history, both of which have continued to get better, and both of which are coveted by so many. And to think I thought in the eighties that cars were finished and we would never see the kind of performance we used to have ...."

Porsche planned stopping the 911 production in 81 and it was an American who said "HELL NO" and thank god they listened. It was a few people at GM who saved the Corvette

Maybe we should be thankful

Its cold as hell here at Le Mans but If you ever get the chance go It is 24 hours of the best sights an sounds of a european flair you will see, I believe this is year 80 or 90 so I am making Hotel for the 100th when I get it figured out.

KTF

hey, I know that thread:toetap:

Notch 06-23-2013 11:12 AM

I don't believe Guibo served in the armed forces.

What does me personally being fast or slow at the track have to do with anything? I don't track any of my cars.

JerriVette 06-23-2013 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Gmumd48 (Post 1584225174)
I think most of us can't wait to feel the C-7 from behind the wheel

RIght now the only real comparison is the Porsche which is How much More?

Lets see what they do with a Mustang in 2 years and IRS

I think the new mustang will be released at the New York auto show in April 2014....

Supposedly we will have seen in on the net by December this year.

If it looks like the Aston Martin Evos showcar, has 475 hp and an IRS....it ll be another cool American icon...

It would be cool if it had a DCT to satisfy the DCT fans

Telepierre 06-23-2013 11:33 AM

Great numbers and can't wait to see CFs corroborating with personal experiences.

Conversely, bless you all for pointing out the guibo fraud...

Chonger 06-23-2013 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Daekwan06 (Post 1584202262)
I knew this car was going to be a beast!!

Cant believe people doubted it. Like I've been saying from the start.. C7 will deliver C6Z06-like performance (12 sec 1/4, 1.03G skidpad, 3.8-60 and VIR in 2.51.7)

I never expected the C7 to outperform the C6Z. But it definitely makes it a drivers race between the two vehicles.

I don't know if I would go quite that far. The 119 trap speed is estimated. I am sure GM engineers consistently got close to that number when testing. There is still a pretty big difference between a car that traps 125 and one that traps 119. Throw out launch techniques and traction issues and race from a 50 roll in 2nd and I bet the race will not be close.

This is by no means a rip on the C7. It's a helluva package for a base Vette!

JerriVette 06-23-2013 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Telepierre (Post 1584226287)
Great numbers and can't wait to see CFs corroborating with personal experiences.

Conversely, bless you all for pointing out the guibo fraud...

That jack @ went on ignore a long time ago

Kappa 06-23-2013 12:46 PM

Thank you Snorman.:thumbs:

Caddylac10 06-23-2013 01:50 PM

The C7 posted fantastic numbers with the manual. No doubt they would be significantly better with great automatic. The Vette is still being robbed of a lot of performance, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It's actually quite impressive to post those numbers with a manual.

When you have vehicles like the 458 and McLaren posting 3 seconds flat to 60 and 10.9 - 11 1/4s all day versus the ZR1's 3.4 and 11.2 - 11.4 consistently, there's a clear loss with the manual. We know the ZR1 can run sub 11, but it's rare and only by the best. Anyone can run 10.9 in the McLaren. The ZR1 has some traction issues but all of these cars are RWD and the traction issue would be mitigated with programming through an auto.

Please don't get me wrong...I'm not trying fire anyone up over the everlasting manual vs automatic debate. I'm really trying to point out how amazing the Vette is without a world class automatic yet. The manual is impressive. Now GM needs to offer an impressive auto as well.

SCM_Crash 06-23-2013 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Davidl81 (Post 1584224232)

Why is this still happening?

HamsHall 06-23-2013 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Daekwan06 (Post 1584202262)
I knew this car was going to be a beast!!

Cant believe people doubted it. Like I've been saying from the start.. C7 will deliver C6Z06-like performance (12 sec 1/4, 1.03G skidpad, 3.8-60 and VIR in 2.51.7)

I never expected the C7 to outperform the C6Z. But it definitely makes it a drivers race between the two vehicles.

let's not forget ,the C6 Z06, got faster with each year.
i say these numbers are Babe Ruth like:thumbs: make mine NightRaceBlue
with BlackShoes.

Trackaholic 06-23-2013 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Caddylac10 (Post 1584227142)
The C7 posted fantastic numbers with the manual. No doubt they would be significantly better with great automatic. The Vette is still being robbed of a lot of performance, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It's actually quite impressive to post those numbers with a manual.

When you have vehicles like the 458 and McLaren posting 3 seconds flat to 60 and 10.9 - 11 1/4s all day versus the ZR1's 3.4 and 11.2 - 11.4 consistently, there's a clear loss with the manual. We know the ZR1 can run sub 11, but it's rare and only by the best. Anyone can run 10.9 in the McLaren. The ZR1 has some traction issues but all of these cars are RWD and the traction issue would be mitigated with programming through an auto.

Please don't get me wrong...I'm not trying fire anyone up over the everlasting manual vs automatic debate. I'm really trying to point out how amazing the Vette is without a world class automatic yet. The manual is impressive. Now GM needs to offer an impressive auto as well.

It has as much to do with weight distribution as it does with the transmission. The McLaren and Ferrari are heavily rear biased, which allows a much better launch. A DCT in the Vette would help for sure, but it wouldn't completely close the gap IMO.

-T

Caddylac10 06-23-2013 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Trackaholic (Post 1584227289)
It has as much to do with weight distribution as it does with the transmission. The McLaren and Ferrari are heavily rear biased, which allows a much better launch. A DCT in the Vette would help for sure, but it wouldn't completely close the gap IMO.

-T

True. Tadge said they created 48/52 weight distribution in the C7 by adding the trans/diff coolers to the rear, just like the race car. I'm sure the Corvette team found that setup to be a little better and likely help with traction issues, especially when launching.

The McLaren and 458 are about 42/58 which I'm sure is better for launching, but there's no reason why a car with as much power as the ZR1 shouldn't be able to consistently run 10s with an auto, even if it isn't a DCT.

HamsHall 06-23-2013 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by johnglenntwo (Post 1584204197)
By: Angie Fisher on 6/20/2013 :smash:Unclear writing!
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray with an available performance package has been rated as the best performing standard Corvette to date.
Base model with performance exhaust!
The 2014 Vette with the performance-exhaust system can make the 0-60 sprint in 3.8 seconds. Braking from 60-0 mph takes just 107 feet, and the Stingray can sustain 1.03g in cornering.

The Corvette equipped with the performance package is priced at $56,590. The Stingray goes on sale this September with a base $51,995 price (including destination charges).
Included!
The $2,800 optional Z51 performance package adds an electronic limited-slip differential; dry-sump oiling system; integral brake, differential and transmission cooling; and aero package.
Extra!
Magnetic Ride Control with Performance Traction Management is a $1,795 option.
This is with everything!
A Corvette with the performance and magnetic ride-control package lapped the 4.2-mile Virginia International Raceway Grand Concourse in 2 minutes, 51.78 seconds. To achieve those figures, the Stingray was stripped to include just a racing seat and harness, and fire extinguisher system.
56590 is everything, but, it was 73k before?

:rofl:

This is how, you can get sum of your tax dollars back from GM just buy a new Corvette:D i'm in

johnglenntwo 06-23-2013 04:50 PM

Steel Rotors!

02 Z06 3118LB 104’:D

05 Z51 3267LB 113’

05 911S 3283LB 106’

06 Z06 3234LB 108’

08 Z51 3285LB 110’

107' with:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/articl...vette-brembos/

:ack::eek::crazy::willy::toetap:

Guibo 06-23-2013 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by sam90lx (Post 1584207325)
Holy ****! That looks like a stock C7! Can I order that **** on mine?

That's not a C7. Those are C6's. Point being that for whatever time GM reports for Corvettes, they are probably all in similar states (seat, harness, fire suppression, data logging, etc).

I know you're probably still upset that yesterday I asked you not to not sh*t in yet another thread that had absolutely nothing to do with Porsches, but you'll just have to get over that.
I think people would be best served by simply not taking your lightly worded baits, which are there to simply set up your chance to log back in as Guibo and type a 1/2 page post filled with cut and paste info and links.
S.

Actually, you are violating the forum policies:

"Any thread(s) that contain open bickering, name calling, subtle derogatory messages, 'digs,' personal attacks, or anything negative in nature will be closed/edited or deleted, and any participating members who post in violation of this rule, will jeopardize their posting privileges.
Please remain civil as you post your varied opinions about the C7 and its relative merits to the C6 and other generations and other cars."

--johnodrake (moderator)
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-g...-and-heed.html

"Hostility to others is rude and inappropriate.
Personal attacks cannot be tolerated. Attack ideas, not fellow Forum members."

--savewave (administrator)
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...rd-others.html

Your response to me was rude, hostile, negative, a blatant (not subtle) dig, and a personal attack. You were the one who veered off the topics* in this thread and made rude and inappropriate comments.
*The topic of Porsche was included in the original post. I brought this to your attention here:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1584206319-post169.html

Just because I'm responding and quoting your post to Notch doesn't make me Notch. Multiple people quote and respond to my comments directed at others. This is not a novel concept.

Originally Posted by Notch (Post 1584226190)
I don't believe Guibo served in the armed forces.

You're right, I haven't.

pewter99 06-23-2013 07:32 PM

Enough....

now unless Guibo and Notch can be in two places on the planet at the same time I can find no evidence they are the same person...so unless you can PM me absolute PROOF that they are one and the same....drop it.

pewter99 06-23-2013 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Snorman View Post
Nah, I don't think I'm going to do that because a.) I have done nothing to violate the forum policies,
actually I could probably go through this and other threads and find plenty of stuff for you and a few others with the constant bickering back and forth....

end it....all of you.