CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted-53/)
-   -   BER has the LOWEST prices PERIOD (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted/3200547-ber-has-the-lowest-prices-period.html)

Cajun @ Edgyvette 01-15-2013 07:29 PM

BER has the LOWEST prices PERIOD

Here is the deal, BER will provide the lowest prices on any C5/C6/C7 parts. We have supplier agreements with all the big LSx parts suppliers. We offer OEM and aftermarket parts of any kind. We also offer full money back if not satisfied. You wont find this combination anywhere else.

We are co located and partnered with World Wide Autobody in Kernersville, NC
BER LLC
1465 Plaza S. Dr.
Kernersville, NC 27284
910-583-8746
BareEssentialsRacing@gmail.com

Here are just a few things we offer and some of the businesses we are a supplier for

GMPD
GMPH
A&A
ECS
STS
Vengence
Hinson
LG
SDPC
RPM
DSV
Southern Car Parts
KATECH
HALLTECH
SLP
C7 Carbon
LOMA
Auto Anything
Discount Tire Direct
Cold Fusion Nitrous
Dyno Tune Nitrous
Glo Shift Gauges
MANY MANY MORE I cant think of off the top of my head

We offer the following

Nitrous system consultation and installation
Custom Alacantra and Napa leather interior accesories
Installation of all performance parts
Full widebody conversions
Dyno and street tuning using EFI Live V3 or HPT Pro
Full custom body and paint services
Plasticoat dipping and spraying services
Nitrous refills on site at$4.50/lb

WE WILL PROVIDE THE LOWEST PRICE ON ALL PARTS AND SERVICES, PERIOD!

Q: How can BER provide the guaranteed lowest prices?
A: We take less profit

Why? Because we want you to keep coming back. I would rather make a little on each deal over a long period of time than kill you on one part/labor order. I started BER because I got tired of paying the "Vette tax". I imagine you are too. Give us a shot

Q: What exactly do you mean when you say full money back
A: If the customer is not happy, for any reason, we refund and pay shipping back

Why? Because you should be safe when you buy. I have filled over 2000 orders since 2009 and there have been a couple of customers that were not COMPLETELY satisfied. As soon as I told the customer BER will do WHATEVER we need to do in order to make you happy, including refund the full price and pay to ship back the item, the customer worked with me to come to an mutually beneficial solution. Hell I have even rebuilt diffs and replaced things at BER cost that was in NO WAY our fault. Integrity is more important than money.

The bottom line is I dont care if I make a dollar, hell I dont care if I lose a dollar or two here or there. I want to give you the lowest prices and I will ALWAYS stand by BER products and service. I wont become rich overnight from this business, and that is not the aim. The aim is to do right by the customer and save you a bunch of money over time as you mod your car.

Email BareEssentialsRacing@gmail.com
Customer Service (call or text) 910-583-8746

baressentialsracing.com

Twitter @BERacing

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Cajun @ Edgyvette 01-19-2013 11:10 AM

Give us a shot to quote ALL your parts. You will save alot of money while being completely safe with our FULL money back guarantee. Thanks for thinking BER!

Cajun @ Edgyvette 01-22-2013 01:51 PM

I have learned to live each day as it comes, and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. It is the dark menace of the future that makes cowards of us.
-
Dorothy Day

Cajun @ Edgyvette 01-29-2013 02:45 PM

I have learned to live each day as it comes, and not to borrow trouble by dreading tomorrow. It is the dark menace of the future that makes cowards of us.
-
Dorothy Day

Black 02 01-29-2013 03:26 PM

Email sent.

Cajun @ Edgyvette 02-01-2013 02:10 PM

But to practice leadership, you need to accept that you are in the business of generating chaos, confusion, and conflict...
-
Ronald Heifetz

Cajun @ Edgyvette 02-02-2013 12:37 PM

No pleasure is comparable to the standing upon the vantage-ground of truth.

---

Francis Bacon

Cajun @ Edgyvette 02-07-2013 11:51 AM

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it.
-
Jonathan Winters

Cajun @ Edgyvette 02-12-2013 04:14 PM

With slight efforts, how can we obtain great results? It is foolish even to desire it.
-
Euripides

rlncoalctd 02-12-2013 04:28 PM

What I need for my C5 build:

(2) o2 sensors, ones that go in the headers rears deleted I believe
Kit to install older style injectors in Fast 102, and the fuel rails
o2 Sensor pigtail (harness side got burned up)
Hinson motor mounts (shorter version)
Aftermarket shaft couplers
Nick Williams 102 throttle body

RogerT 02-12-2013 04:55 PM

Buying Experience

I have bought from Cajun twice. Cheaper and very helpful, too. It is good to see people like him be successful. Good luck.

Roger T

Greg_E 02-12-2013 09:03 PM

Cajun has been on this forum buying and selling used parts long before he became a supporting vendor or even had a business. He says what he does and then does what he says. I think you would have a hard time finding better customer service. If he can do that at a good price that is just an added bonus. I'd pay extra just to get good service. It's so rare these days.

powell80 02-13-2013 08:37 AM

I have a 99 coupe and need the weatherstripping for the targa top (left and right) and Roof & Window Rear. What kind of price can you get me on it. Thanks..

2002BLKTA 02-13-2013 11:39 PM

I have been in the modding LS cars game for quite a while now and have dealt with a lot of the other vendors and I will say this guy is the best and has my business from this day forward. Anyone looking for the best prices and the best customer service around cajun is the man. Thanks and free bump

Anti_Venom99 02-14-2013 08:51 PM

Email sent about tires! Will be needing more parts for my turbo build when i get back from my deployment!

Cajun @ Edgyvette 02-26-2013 11:01 AM

With slight efforts, how can we obtain great results? It is foolish even to desire it.
-
Euripides

nbelingheri 02-26-2013 12:02 PM

Can you PM me pricing on a Fast 90, 102, ls2tb, and porting costs for both intakes?

Devilish34 02-27-2013 10:13 PM

please pm price for billet fuel fail,all connectors ,cross over line and provision for fuel psi sensor for 07 LS2

Thanks

John

Cajun @ Edgyvette 02-28-2013 01:55 PM

A scientist is a mimosa when he himself has made a mistake, and a roaring lion when he discovers a mistake of others.
-
Albert Einstein

js23881 03-01-2013 10:23 PM

ttt

Great guy to deal with. Come visit his shop in Kernersville, NC. Will be handling Nitrious fills soon.