CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Corvette General Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion-74/)
-   -   Corvette Women.... (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-corvette-general-discussion/2847071-corvette-women.html)

frostylaw 08-25-2011 11:02 PM

A 70 year old woman bought my C4. That is so cool. Corvettes keep you young. Since I bought my C6 a couple of days ago, my friends keep asking me if I'm going through a mid-life crisis, but I just tell them, "it's not a crisis for me. Just pure fun!!!" :auto:

shelleygraham 08-25-2011 11:09 PM

I am a young 54 year old woman. I am told I look 44 ! I have had sport cars all my life. My dream car was a vette. I finally got it April 14, 2010. It is a 6 speed which I put many thousands of mods into it. I don't work. I drive it every living minute from April to November. I have 23,000 miles on it in 16 months. Best car I ever owned. I never see a woman driving a vette. I get a lot of compliments on my car.

toomanydogshere 08-26-2011 06:57 PM

She will be 70 in October and a vette girl for life. Is she the oldest Corvette lady?
She has seven years on me. Best regards and highest respect to her! :yesnod:

shelleygraham 08-26-2011 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Glen220 (Post 1578386996)
My girlfriend looks but doesn't post, so I'll post for her.
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...0/IMGP0943.jpg

And her sidekick.....the "vette pet"
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...IMGP2873-1.jpg

He is so cute. He looks so good in the vette with your girlfriend. You are a lucky man !

lgm118icbm 08-26-2011 11:51 PM

My girlfriend drives the car but I am the one that maintains and modifies it so I am the one on the forum.

She just tells me, "I wish it had better brakes..." and then it is my job to magically make it happen.

The NNIAL8R 08-27-2011 01:06 AM

My wife drives all of our stuff with the exception of the C6Z....

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...AL8R/Abbey.jpg

She drove the C6Z just once shortly after we bought it....It scared her so bad when she "romped it" she said never again, and now this is where she sits :lol: :lol:

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...MVC-022F-1.jpg

thirtythird 08-27-2011 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by C6Whatever (Post 1578221636)
Amen to that one lady!!! I haven't seen any guys posting photos:iagree:

Here is me posting a photo :)

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/...11/Misc061.jpg

billet racing 08-27-2011 09:58 AM

women and vette's

First Covette was a valentine gift to my wife. But she refused to drive a stick. Loved being driven around in it, Scond one same thing.

When she turned 50, (last year )bought her an automatic. She picked out everthing. When discussing the passenger seat options, she tells the guy no power seat, HE does not need it.

She drives it to work evry day. When I ride in it, I'm doing exactly that. Riding.

Funny thing. I'm not allowed to touch the car, unless I'm washing, polishing or serviceing.

Jerry and Carol

The NNIAL8R 08-27-2011 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by thirtythird (Post 1578532650)

That poor girl on the right needs a fecking cheeseburger...How do you spell ANOREXIA?? :ack: :ack: :ack: :eek:

N2TU 08-27-2011 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by The NNIAL8R (Post 1578533971)
That poor girl on the right needs a fecking cheeseburger...How do you spell ANOREXIA?? :ack: :ack: :ack: :eek:

C-U-T-E!

Not everyone needs to be like us old phat f@rts!....

:rock:

The NNIAL8R 08-27-2011 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by N2TU (Post 1578534196)
C-U-T-E!

Not everyone needs to be like us old phat f@rts!....

:rock:

Oh Im not arguing she has a cute face....but that a$$ and legs look like therye right out of auschwitz :ack: :ack:

dvilin 08-27-2011 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by The NNIAL8R (Post 1578534281)
Oh Im not arguing she has a cute face....but that a$$ and legs look like therye right out of auschwitz :ack: :ack:

Yea we know by the number of pictures you post you think you have the perfect wife. Do not be so quick to make fun of other people. Your being a LEO and the way you look you should certainly keep your uncalled for remarks to yourself.
In addition did you ever think that your reference to Auschwitz might be offensive. Obviously not.

thirtythird 08-27-2011 02:03 PM

She is probably 17 or 18 or so...the weight will come, a few LBs per year. I would not worry about the youngsters.

KABAL182 08-27-2011 03:39 PM

You guys wonder why the woman dont post on here. Every time there is a pic of a girl it turns into a locker room. And every girl/woman has something wrong. too skinny really?, too fat ,short,tall,blonde,red,brown, everyone here is a critic hiding behind the keyboard.

The NNIAL8R 08-27-2011 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by dvilin (Post 1578534845)
Yea we know by the number of pictures you post you think you have the perfect wife. Do not be so quick to make fun of other people. Your being a LEO and the way you look you should certainly keep your uncalled for remarks to yourself.
In addition did you ever think that your reference to Auschwitz might be offensive. Obviously not.

Whose making fun???....The girl looks ill, and Im sure any doctor worth his salt would agree she needs to gain weight...:toetap: :toetap:

and FWIW, yes, I do have the perfect wife...(for me anyway) :D :D

The NNIAL8R 08-27-2011 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by thirtythird (Post 1578535001)
She is probably 17 or 18 or so...the weight will come, a few LBs per year. I would not worry about the youngsters.

Those are the years they can develop dangerous eating habits....whether over-eating or starving themselves....What they see in the mirror often doesnt reflect the true image.....Karen Carpenter didnt think she had a eating disorder either...:sadangel:

tina0011 08-27-2011 08:40 PM

Well I am going to jump in on this one I have a 7yr that can out eat any man and I mean that she eats and eats and eats some more what ever any of us dont finish she is more then happy to finish.However she is a string bean she is almost 8 and wears a 6x and even then she has to wear a belt.Is she sick no have I taken her to the Dr. Yes and she is healthy as horse.You can not judge someone because you think they are sick.Do you have a medical DR. lic.? Even if you did you still could not make a judgement just by what YOU think!

Xedes 08-27-2011 08:48 PM

:canadaflag:

Originally Posted by dvilin (Post 1578534845)

Originally Posted by KABAL182 (Post 1578535592)
You guys wonder why the woman dont post on here. Every time there is a pic of a girl it turns into a locker room. And every girl/woman has something wrong. too skinny really?, too fat ,short,tall,blonde,red,brown, everyone here is a critic hiding behind the keyboard.

Originally Posted by The NNIAL8R (Post 1578536066)
Those are the years they can develop dangerous eating habits....whether over-eating or starving themselves....What they see in the mirror often doesnt reflect the true image.....Karen Carpenter didnt think she had a eating disorder either...:sadangel:

Originally Posted by tina0011 (Post 1578537498)
Well I am going to jump in on this one I have a 7yr that can out eat any man and I mean that she eats and eats and eats some more what ever any of us dont finish she is more then happy to finish.However she is a string bean she is almost 8 and wears a 6x and even then she has to wear a belt.Is she sick no have I taken her to the Dr. Yes and she is healthy as horse.You can not judge someone because you think they are sick.Do you have a medical DR. lic.? Even if you did you still could not make a judgement just by what YOU think!

:leaving:

shelleygraham 08-27-2011 08:49 PM

I agree . I am a R.N. Everyone's metabolism is different. Besides everyone should mine their own business !

The NNIAL8R 08-27-2011 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by shelleygraham (Post 1578537578)
I agree . I am a R.N. Everyone's metabolism is different. Besides everyone should mine their own business !

So let me get this straight....Neither one of you think the girl in that pic is too thin????.....How about Karen Carpenter before she died???...Healthy as a horse?? :crazy: