CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Wheels & Tires (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/wheels-and-tires-6/)
-   -   Magnesium wheels for sale (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/wheels-and-tires/2804554-magnesium-wheels-for-sale.html)

jwehrle 03-27-2011 10:41 PM

Magnesium wheels for sale

I have a set of Factory take off magnesium wheels for sale. These are beautiful and come with factory center caps, new factory lug nuts and new factory lug covers. They were on a new car deliverd to a Dallas dealer and were taken off at the dealer before delivery of the new car. I bought the set but never put them on my car. They have been in my shop ever since. I'm in Farmers Branch, TX and have pictures that I can send.

doje 03-28-2011 11:28 PM

From what car? A C2? A C5? Size? PRICE?

Oh yeah, and PRICE?

jwehrle 04-25-2011 09:51 PM

corvette magnesium wheels

They are off of a 2001 C5, I believe the size is, Fronts 17"X8.5". Rears are 18"X9.5, not a lot of options on factory wheel size from what I know. They are perfect and I have pictures that I can send to give you an idea of the condition. I'm in Farmers Branch, TX.
You can email me at jwehrle@sbcglobal.net if you want to see pictures.
Thanks for the inquiry

jwehrle 04-25-2011 09:56 PM

Magnesium wheels for sale

2001 C5, Fronts 17"X8.5". Rears are 18"X9.5 (I'm pretty sure on the size, they are the factory size, stock rims)

Forgot the price in the last reply, I paid $2000 several year back, then I bought new lugs, caps and factory center caps. Asking $1500. I never even out them on my car.

Thanks,
Jack

rickferrell 06-18-2014 04:43 PM

Magnesium Wheels

Originally Posted by jwehrle (Post 1577182113)
I have a set of Factory take off magnesium wheels for sale. These are beautiful and come with factory center caps, new factory lug nuts and new factory lug covers. They were on a new car deliverd to a Dallas dealer and were taken off at the dealer before delivery of the new car. I bought the set but never put them on my car. They have been in my shop ever since. I'm in Farmers Branch, TX and have pictures that I can send.

I am interested in your wheels please contact me 828-231-6286

rickferrell 06-18-2014 04:45 PM

Need One 18" Magnesium wheel - If I have to buy 2 or 4 its an option

mmarum 10-22-2014 08:02 PM

Magnesium 18X9.5 wheels

Would you consider selling the rear wheels separately and if so, for what price?

Originally Posted by jwehrle (Post 1577182113)

leadfoot4 10-23-2014 06:37 PM

Fellas, do you realize the post is over 3 years old, and the last post by the OP was about 3 months after this one??