CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted-53/)
-   -   LSX OIL CATCH CAN FOR SALE w/ FREE S&H (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c5-parts-for-sale-wanted/2736572-lsx-oil-catch-can-for-sale-w-free-s-and-h.html)

dreamscometrue 01-19-2012 01:07 PM

Does anyone have any clear pictures of the three line can installed with an A&A with labels on where the lines go?

mig1980 01-19-2012 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by NUYBs (Post 1579778496)
It comes with a bracket for the head.

I understand it comes with a bracket but is it the welded on piece or is it a secondary piece? I would also be interested in a diagram for install on an A&A vortech kit as the member above mentions.

mig1980 01-23-2012 02:19 AM

You still have not answered my question about the bracket or mine and dreamscometrue question about install instructions. It's like pulling teeth with you guys for information. Why is that? I have pmd you about this and have even tried to email you about it. So far I have no concrete answer on the bracket or the install manual.

COSPEED 01-23-2012 02:35 AM

Post up your order number so we can look up which can and bracket you bought. Thanks.

mig1980 01-23-2012 12:50 PM

I explained to Colorado Speed in email and also on this post as well as another post I had created earlier that I purchased the can new but from a forum member. I have sent you pictures of it via email but can send another email with pics if necessary.

Ashc2025 01-23-2012 02:57 PM

Remote mought turbo: enough pressure pulling vacuum from the rear of the car?

COSPEED 01-25-2012 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by mig1980 (Post 1579813030)
I explained to Colorado Speed in email and also on this post as well as another post I had created earlier that I purchased the can new but from a forum member. I have sent you pictures of it via email but can send another email with pics if necessary.

These catch cans come with a specific LS head bracket, catch can and hoses. If you bought this used, you will need to contact the seller about any missing parts that they did not give you.

COSPEED 01-25-2012 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by dreamscometrue (Post 1579778663)
Does anyone have any clear pictures of the three line can installed with an A&A with labels on where the lines go?

Email us your order number and we'll see which set up you bought and I can see if we have anything. Thanks.

mig1980 01-25-2012 03:27 PM

Are you telling me you can't sell me a bracket for my A&A SC kit on a catch can that you guys sell? I explained to you guys several times that the seller misplaced the bracket. This is a lot of hassle over a piece of metal. I can't understand your customer service techniques.

I am not asking you to give me the bracket for free, simply tell me a cost shipped.

COSPEED 01-26-2012 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by mig1980 (Post 1579833196)
Are you telling me you can't sell me a bracket for my A&A SC kit on a catch can that you guys sell? I explained to you guys several times that the seller misplaced the bracket. This is a lot of hassle over a piece of metal. I can't understand your customer service techniques.

I am not asking you to give me the bracket for free, simply tell me a cost shipped.

We spend a bulk of our time on the phone and e-mails supporting our customers who have bought direct from us and it's only fair to them they get first support. We just don't have the time anymore to support products bought used which we seem to get a lot here. Which is why we specifically state in most of our posts "If you have any questions, please do e-mail us or call us as we may not be readily available on Corvette Forum to answer questions you may post here."
You never told this to us or we either missed it. Either way, send an email over to us and we'll price out a bracket and get you settled once and for all. Thanks.

dreamscometrue 02-08-2012 06:16 PM

I haven't placed an order from you yet. There has been a lot of metion of install on a C5 with an A&A but I haven't seen any pictures. There doesn't seem to be a lot of room next to the supercharger and I wanted to see installed pictures of this and descriptions of where the lines go.

thanks!

js23881 02-18-2012 10:46 PM

Placed my order on Wednesday. Great information source on this system and good solution.

robert miller 02-21-2012 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by dreamscometrue (Post 1579778663)

P.M. to you John I have the 2 can set up from them. Robert

robert miller 06-18-2012 09:49 AM

ttt

Please have THE BAT CAR to call me today please 931-528-1999 I gave him a p.m. over a week ago and still have not heard from him. :thumbs: Robert

robert miller 06-21-2012 05:04 PM

ttt

I just got off the phone with THE BAT CAR. I had a problem with a set up, and he is mailing me out a diff set up and was very nice to talk with. If any one is in need of a catch can these are really nice made. Robert

Atomic C6 06-26-2012 06:58 PM

Thanks Terry at RX!

1 Attachment(s)
This is a pic of the finished install of my dual valve catch can. Tracy at RX walked me through the install step by step. Thanks for your help. :cheers:

Rev Xtreme 09-05-2012 10:25 PM

Bump for a great guy and vendor ;)

ColoradoSpeed is an authorized vendor for ALL RX products.

Rev Xtreme 09-24-2012 12:26 PM

Bump for a great distributor !

Rev Xtreme 10-26-2012 10:29 AM

One of our preferred Corvetteforum vendors here !

COSPEED 12-23-2012 03:56 PM

VMax TBLS1 CNC Spiral ported throttle body. Unequaled performance gains and throttle response as well as improved driveability. The VMax CNC ported units are the ultimate in computer aided technology that makes all hand ported units a thing of the past. Avg gains of 12-16 RWHP. NO tune needed, but even more performance may be gained with a good tune. Avaialable custom painted the color of your choice for $50 additional.

VMax TBLS2 CNC Spiral ported throttle body. Unequaled performance gains and throttle response as well as improved driveability. The VMax CNC ported units are the ultimate in computer aided technology that makes all hand ported units a thing of the past. Avg gains of 12-16 RWHP. NO tune needed, but even more performance may be gained with a good tune. Avaialable custom painted the color of your choice for $50 additional.

VMax TBLS3 CNC Spiral ported throttle body. Unequaled performance gains and throttle response as well as improved driveability. The VMax CNC ported units are the ultimate in computer aided technology that makes all hand ported units a thing of the past. Avg gains of 12-16 RWHP. NO tune needed, but even more performance may be gained with a good tune. Avaialable custom painted the color of your choice for $50 additional.

The RX can is the only unit available that has integrated positive closing poly check valves & self regulates the amount of flow eliminating oil pull-through during deceleration from WOT runs.

The cans are nearly 1 qt capacity, have a unique disc baffling system and perforated dispersion tube to ensure the vapors not only cool quickly to droplets, but the large separation chamber allows the flow to slow enough for the droplets to fall out of suspension trapping it before the vapors travel a final passes through a separate exit chamber and out the integrated checkvalve.

The dual valve unit is the ONLY one on the market that ensures continuous crankcase evacuation no matter what the operating mode. In boost or not, the dual valve unit detects the moment the intake manifold becomes pressurized closes preventing the boost from pressurizing the crankcase, and opens the valve allowing the FI head unit inlet to provide the vacuum needed for continuous evacuation.

Remote drain tube makes emptying simple & mess free.

Optional breathered oil fill cap with built in oneway check valve.

Available in most popular GM colors or polished aluminum.

RX Performance "MONSTER" Stage II Oil Catch Can

http://www.coloradospeed.com/images/.../RXPMSIICC.jpg

The RX "MONSTER" oil catch can is for the huge boost built applications and works unreal well at providing proper crankcase evacuation under boost and non-boost operation AND separates all or nearly all detectable oil from the vapors.

This catch can is large and not for the average street build, 4" wide x 7.5" high with triple baffleing and good to 1200 HP turbo or front mount SC.

This is the ONLY one that provides proper crankcase evacuation and oil separation during both boost & non-boost applications. Do it right and avoid the blown seals & oil mist all over your engine compartments as well as the long term accelerated wear to your engine internals by NOT evacuating properly.

CURRENT DISCOUNT COUPON CODES

If you have any questions, please e-mail or call us as we do not frequent CORVETTE FORUM and may not answer any posts in a timely manner. Thank you.