CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   Southern California (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southern-california-45/)
-   -   West Coast Corvette (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/southern-california/2532397-west-coast-corvette.html)

Richor 02-19-2010 09:27 PM

West Coast Corvette

:cheers::flag:

Well heres the story.

In getting prepared for WSIR tomorrow I changed the tranny fluid, diff, power steering, clutch etc etc. The last thing to do was the brake flush by the dealer as I did not have the gm tool for a complete flush.

Anyways I drop it off to the dealer along with my dot 4 fluid. I also asked them to check the pads/rotors but did not think I would need them as the dealer I bought the car from SAID the brakes/pad/rotors were changed in their service when the car got traded in.

Anyways the dealer calls me and says I need to get the rotors resurfaced all the way around $400/ And new pads all the way around approx $800 :crazy::ack::toetap:

At this point im at work and its 2:30 PM and I thought oh ****. I called west coast corvette and JT answered my call. They ended up quoting me about 50% less than the dealer however they were due to close in 2 1/2 hours and I still needed to get the car from the dealer. I told them about my situation and the urgency of the matter. After a brief hold JT came back on the phone and said they can accomodate me. 45 minutes lates the car was on a lift and being worked on just until their closing time. While waiting around I decided to buy some LLOYDs matts and a Jake racing hat to show some appreciation ! If you guys have not checked the place out, go do it. They have all year vettes sitting around the showroom for sale and just about EVERY peformance part you could ever want for our cars.

Thanks so much to West Coast Corvette, without your prompt assistance I might have been out a track day or have to spend an exhorbitant amount of money at the dealer. 2 1/2 hours later im back at work and ready for tomorrow. I am glad I donated to Amy's Memorial Fund yesterday even though I have never delt with WCC, good things tend to come around !

Cliffs : Was in a bind, would have missed track day. West coast corvette saved the day !

Thank You WCC !:cheers:

I will be back soon for some mods !

1bdasvt 02-19-2010 10:38 PM

Very nice to hear!!:thumbs:

b_pappy 02-19-2010 10:53 PM

Good bunch of guys down there. Sounds like they went out of their way to prove it to you.
Bruce

Sargechris 02-19-2010 11:32 PM

It's always great to hear GOOD news!! :cheers:

I plan on visiting WCC in the near future...

madmatt9471 02-19-2010 11:37 PM

I like WCC's - Great place to go and good customer service:thumbs:

Congrats for getting it taken care of and being able to make your event:thumbs:

Thanks,Matt

Varmit 02-20-2010 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Richor (Post 1573161506)
:cheers::flag:

Well heres the story.

In getting prepared for WSIR tomorrow I changed the tranny fluid, diff, power steering, clutch etc etc. The last thing to do was the brake flush by the dealer as I did not have the gm tool for a complete flush.

Anyways I drop it off to the dealer along with my dot 4 fluid. I also asked them to check the pads/rotors but did not think I would need them as the dealer I bought the car from SAID the brakes/pad/rotors were changed in their service when the car got traded in.

Anyways the dealer calls me and says I need to get the rotors resurfaced all the way around $400/ And new pads all the way around approx $800 :crazy::ack::toetap:

At this point im at work and its 2:30 PM and I thought oh ****. I called west coast corvette and JT answered my call. They ended up quoting me about 50% less than the dealer however they were due to close in 2 1/2 hours and I still needed to get the car from the dealer. I told them about my situation and the urgency of the matter. After a brief hold JT came back on the phone and said they can accomodate me. 45 minutes lates the car was on a lift and being worked on just until their closing time. While waiting around I decided to buy some LLOYDs matts and a Jake racing hat to show some appreciation ! If you guys have not checked the place out, go do it. They have all year vettes sitting around the showroom for sale and just about EVERY peformance part you could ever want for our cars.

Thanks so much to West Coast Corvette, without your prompt assistance I might have been out a track day or have to spend an exhorbitant amount of money at the dealer. 2 1/2 hours later im back at work and ready for tomorrow. I am glad I donated to Amy's Memorial Fund yesterday even though I have never delt with WCC, good things tend to come around !

Cliffs : Was in a bind, would have missed track day. West coast corvette saved the day !

Thank You WCC !:cheers:

I will be back soon for some mods !

I've been buying from them for over 10 years, and they have always treated me the same way.:thumbs:

C5 4 ME 02-20-2010 10:14 AM

This is where I go for Corvette repairs and parts. Going on 7 years now. :thumbs:

C_Williams@RPM 02-20-2010 12:52 PM

West Coast Corvettes, John, Craig, Paul, Joe, Scott, the entire crew - all of them are straight shooters and will take care of your needs.

:thumbs:

Z06ster 02-20-2010 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by Varmit (Post 1573163759)
I've been buying from them for over 10 years, and they have always treated me the same way.:thumbs:

Yep... I have bought several items from WCC and never a problem. There customer service is outstanding.

Rossi6998 02-20-2010 03:41 PM

Bought a car cover from them recently. They checked the package and realized it was the wrong cover. Attempted to give me a deal on a better cover, however, I chose to order the one I wanted through them. Took a week longer than expected and they were extremely apologetic.

Bottom Line - They are a great group of people and I will continue to shop through them. :thumbs:

crazyfrank 02-20-2010 04:31 PM

i agree

:iagree:Since I bought my new Vette 3 years ago, John, JT and all the guys at WCC have done all my maintenance, mods that I can’t do myself, and have always done outstanding work. Thanks all. I will continue to always ask you first for help, assistenece, and/or questions regarding my ride.:thumbs:

brucemc 03-03-2010 08:57 PM

I've got nothing but great things to say about the WCC team. Service has always been great, informative, and timely. Highly reccomended in my book.

Bruce

lkelliott 03-03-2010 09:31 PM

I bought my first Corvette from WCC and all of the mods from them too. Since I got my new C6 over a year ago, WCC is still supplying me with all of the mods and goodies for my new Vette too. I have bought so much stuff from WCC that I'm almost a Platinum buyer now and their discounts are great too!!!:cool:

ufso 03-03-2010 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Sargechris (Post 1573162836)
It's always great to hear GOOD news!! :cheers:

I plan on visiting WCC in the near future...

If you're gonna stop by WCC, give me a call. I just live up the street from them!

Sparky

714-812-5883

ScottJ03 03-03-2010 09:57 PM

WCC Good

Originally Posted by ufso (Post 1573299545)
If you're gonna stop by WCC, give me a call. I just live up the street from them!

Sparky

714-812-5883

Becareful of that guy. Above

I use WCC too!

Dennis Wilson 03-03-2010 10:30 PM

Great place! They did my 3 90`s & a few other things for me. The gears were in almost a year & started leaking . Called them & they said no prob bring it in. Fixed the seal & no probs. since. Their new place is really nice! :thumbs::cheers:

exaf86 05-09-2012 07:04 PM

THEY'RE EXPENSIVE!!! But I still buy stuff from them.

54greg 05-09-2012 10:30 PM

Another vote for their great staff:thumbs:

richardnielsen 05-09-2012 11:10 PM

Joe, Scotty and the boys at WCC are tops in my book. they have always treated very well and will ensure that you are completely satisfied. I go there for all my vette work.

WCC JOE 05-10-2012 02:06 PM

WOW, thanks guys for a great compliments. Please let us know if there is anything we can help. I'll be sure to do my best to earn your business.

JOE@WCC:thumbs: