CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C6 Tech/Performance (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance-101/)
-   -   Best ls2 cam?? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance/2514331-best-ls2-cam.html)

Nightstalker Medic 01-27-2010 08:19 AM

will do :cheers:

mdbrute 01-27-2010 08:56 AM

I would be interested in who you find as well.

Nightstalker Medic 01-27-2010 10:47 AM

I took my vette to Fox Chevrolet and talked to Bobby their Vette man.

Bobby looked at the car and stated that I should go to Behe Performance.

So, I drove out to BeHe Performance shop. Very nice shop. John the owner was building some vettes and GTOs. John had some Porches, Ferraris in his shop getting tuned in his shop. He is a race car guy. I spent a few hours in his shop. He walked me around showed me all kinds of stuff and really enjoyed talking about cars and tuning. John stated that he does not do cookie cutter tunes. Each tune was from scratch and he does not use someone else’s modified tunes. John uses EFI Live.

mdbrute 01-27-2010 10:53 AM

Thanks for the info, I've heard good things about them. Did he give you a ball park on what it will cost for a custom tune?

Thanks

Nightstalker Medic 01-27-2010 04:17 PM

800 for the tune.

200 for the return to OEM Specs of the ECU.

The car will be with them for two to three days.

Cajundude 01-27-2010 05:08 PM

There are no such thing as cookie cutter tunes on these cars as far as I'm concerned. All should be done from scratch.:thumbs: If a car comes in with a tune, we put it back to stock.:cheers:

Randy Black 03-18-2017 12:52 AM

I'm new to the corvette scene. I just picked up a super clean 2007 corvette with 9,000 miles. The thing is 10 years old but almost new at ththe same time.
So here's my question. The car is bone stock and I would love some help deciding which ones to get.
I live in California and will also need a tune as well!
Please any information is greatly appreciated.

Frans96ss 03-29-2017 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by silverbullit2006 (Post 1572890266)
nice, lets us know who you go to. I have the same problem, i live in delaware and havnt found anyone to good around here.

We are located in Del. Feel free to give us a call or stop by.

seevi 03-30-2017 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Randy Black (Post 1594324449)
I'm new to the corvette scene. I just picked up a super clean 2007 corvette with 9,000 miles. The thing is 10 years old but almost new at ththe same time.
So here's my question. The car is bone stock and I would love some help deciding which ones to get.
I live in California and will also need a tune as well!
Please any information is greatly appreciated.

I also have a 2007 and lived in California for several years. I installed a Comp Cam XER273H14. I chose this cam because it would pass CA smog and didn't need a torque converter change. This cam is generally pared with a FAST intake and together they produce a lot of power. If you have any questions or need a tuner referral send me a PM.