CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/)
-   C4s for Sale/Wanted (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4s-for-sale-wanted-54/)
-   -   84 Coupe for sale on Long Island ? (https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c4s-for-sale-wanted/2281566-84-coupe-for-sale-on-long-island.html)

RICEKILA 03-21-2009 05:08 PM

84 Coupe for sale on Long Island ?

I really breaks my heart to post this :sadangel:

And pisses me off :toetap:

But ---

“84” A-4 Black W/ what’s left of a tan interior - Z-52 / A-4 coupe for sale on long Island.

It was rear ended in "05" - The gas tank was dented ( I still have the original build sheet ), and the aluminum sub frame was tweaked. When checked on the frame jig the main frame was OK. An 85 donor was used for the glass hatch, both fenders, sub-frame, gas tank and head light motors.

I did a “I mite as well as --”

I paid to have the whole vette repainted and hood louvers were glassed in smooth and opened underneath, so they work. A “91” ZR-1 glass rear bumper was used - filling in the badge / name recess’s and the third brake light opening. A wire was run for a roof mounted LED third brake light bar I have in the storage compartment ( great place for it ). The hatch, door and top gaskets were replaced, along with the outside window sweeps, and those little plastic thingies to keep the side glass from rattling.

The top of the radiator shroud was opened up and screen’s installed so the fresh air ducting actually works - The few times I was caught in the rain - no problems. Hood gasket at the base of the wind shield was cut back, except over the distributor.
Z-51-ish ( its lower than stock ) air dam w/ brake cooling ducts, I installed hardware cloth for hamburger paper screening, but I didn’t install the hoses. Along with a Big Mouth Air Dam. Front Altec splash guards painted to match on the vette - the rears I don’t have - “84’s” are different than “91’s” - never got around to re-ordering them.

Front and rear “91” emblems were installed because I hate red.

Radiator was replaced with a real one w/ metal tanks. 160 deg. thermostat along with a 180 deg. fan switch installed - So far this vette has never over heated on me.

Since I owned it - I’ve replaced the water pump once - alternator once ( with a fresh belt ) - battery once ( with a red top ) - A /C compressor once with a 134 A kit used --last summer it worked fine.
The cat is hollowed out with a Dynomax “Y” pipe ( with the cross over ) and Flow Master “40's” - still sounds great.

The previous owner had 2 cross-over’s, 4 amps and 2 - 10” speakers behind a piece of rug covered plywood. All that crap I removed ( some wiring is still there ) - but the amps go with the vette ( do they still work - I’ve no idea ? ) The Rockwood XR 4700 cassette player radio is still in the dash but the door speaker’s are missing.

I had Southern Electronics rebuild the digi dash ( that was $275.-ish ). Heater / defrost works.
A-4 trans was rebuilt with a B & M shift improver kit installed. I then put a B & M trans cooler between the Rad. and A / C condenser.

Even though I have to sell the vette for financial reasons ---:(

Rock Bottom price -- $3,500. :(

PS - Mileage 81,611 :eek: - But since I've owned it - I only average 500-ish a summer :yesnod:

If interested P / M for a look see -- No free test drives -- I'll drive it :yesnod:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...KILA/cem-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...NEWPAINT-5.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...NEWPAINT-4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...EKILA/seat.jpg

Chuck A 03-22-2009 01:41 PM

The computer is giving me data base errors, were are you located?

RICEKILA 03-22-2009 02:51 PM

I got both your P / M's -- and I answered them :yesnod:

Lindenhurst about 40 mins. from you :yesnod:

In the vette ---- less :yesnod:

RICEKILA 03-23-2009 02:42 PM

Still available ---:yesnod:

RICEKILA 03-25-2009 09:18 AM

A little bump :yesnod:

RICEKILA 04-06-2009 01:30 PM

Was get-en near the bottom - so - bump :yesnod:

Chuck A 04-06-2009 01:35 PM

well , you never know i am in the process of getting a c4 from another member here, but his PM box is full and havent been able to contact him, can you refresh us of what kind of mileage, and what extras are on the vette? you never know, what could happen, i finally got the wife to say yes, as long as i redo the bathroom , new toilet sink, and floor walls etc etc etc, if i purchase this vette , my wife is going to make me pay drastically, let us know

SpeedRacerGirl 04-06-2009 09:10 PM

:iagree:

would be interested in knowing some more on the car if you dont mind.. mileage, why the sale, etc... I dont expect anything perfect or near it for this price and year just want some background :thumbs:

thanks

SpeedRacerGirl 04-06-2009 09:11 PM

BTW are you sure you have this right that this is an 84? The bumper looks more like a late model c4 rear then an earlier model?

pologreen1 04-07-2009 06:42 AM

accidents? why the updated rear?
more info willl help for sure. good luck

Chuck A 04-07-2009 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by pologreen1 (Post 1569606204)
accidents? why the updated rear?
more info willl help for sure. good luck

those are some good questions:yesnod:

RICEKILA 04-07-2009 11:35 AM

I added more details - which is what I should have posted originally --- but - I don't want to sell it -- I have too :(

Chuck A 04-07-2009 03:39 PM

What is the mileage? Do we need to get on your site to find out?

Chuck A 04-07-2009 03:41 PM

Wait wow mileage is only that low, i really like it, no accidents, making sure all the cf members see this, yes let me rethink this because that sir is a great price, i plan on using this a a daily driver, can it be taken with no problems?

RICEKILA 04-07-2009 05:31 PM

The only problem -- is carrying the box of "Quarter's" to my house :crazy:

SpeedRacerGirl 04-08-2009 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck A (Post 1569612229)
Wait wow mileage is only that low, i really like it, no accidents, making sure all the cf members see this, yes let me rethink this because that sir is a great price, i plan on using this a a daily driver, can it be taken with no problems?

Chuck let me know what you are doing.. Im interested as a track car..

Chuck A 04-08-2009 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerGirl (Post 1569621798)
Chuck let me know what you are doing.. Im interested as a track car..

pm :sent to you

Paul Hilliard 04-12-2009 06:43 PM

Is Car still for sale? Let me know.....?

Is this car still for sale? Please let me know......?

Originally Posted by RICEKILA (Post 1569387756)

But ---

“84” A-4 Black W/ what’s left of a tan interior - Z-52 / A-4 coupe for sale on long Island.

It was rear ended in "05" - The gas tank was dented ( I still have the original build sheet ), and the aluminum sub frame was tweaked. When checked on the frame jig the main frame was OK. An 85 donor was used for the glass hatch, both fenders, sub-frame, gas tank and head light motors.

I paid to have the whole vette repainted and hood louvers were glassed in smooth and opened underneath, so they work. A “91” ZR-1 glass rear bumper was used - filling in the badge / name recess’s and the third brake light opening. A wire was run for a roof mounted LED third brake light bar I have in the storage compartment ( great place for it ). The hatch, door and top gaskets were replaced, a long with the outside window sweeps, and those little plastic thingies to keep the side glass from rattling.

The top of the radiator shroud was opened up and screen’s installed so the fresh air ducting actually works - The few times I was caught in the rain - no problems. Hood gasket at the base of the wind shield was cut back, except over the distributor.
Z-51-ish ( its lower than stock ) air dam w/ brake cooling ducts, I installed hardware cloth for hamburger paper screening, but I didn’t install the hoses. A long with a Big Mouth Air Dam. Front Altec splash guards painted to match on the vette - the rears I don’t have - “84’s” are different than “91’s” - never got around to re-ordering them.

Radiator was replaced with a real one w/ metal tanks. 160 deg. thermostat a long with a 180 deg. fan switch installed - So far this vette has never over heated on me.

Since I owned it - I’ve replaced the water pump once - alternator once ( with a fresh belt ) - battery once ( with a red top ) - A /C compressor once with a 134 A kit used --last summer it worked fine.
The cat is hollowed out with a Dynomax “Y” pipe ( with the cross over ) and Flow Master “40's” - still sounds great.

The previous owner had 2 cross-over’s, 4 amps and 2 - 10” speakers behind a piece of rug covered plywood. All that crap I removed ( some wiring is still there ) - but the amps go with the vette ( do they still work - I’ve no idea ? ) The Rockwood XR 4700 cassette player radio is still in the dash but the door speaker’s are missing?

I had Southern Electronics rebuild the digi dash ( that was 275.-ish ). Heater / defrost works.
A-4 trans was rebuilt with a B & M shift improver kit installed. I then put a B & M trans cooler between the Rad. and A / C condenser.

I would be interested in a CJ-5, 6 or 7 in trade. ( Da Wife-ie is gonna plotz :toetap: )

Rock Bottom price -- $4000.00 :(

PS - Mileage 81,611 :eek: - But since I've owned it - I only average 500-ish a summer :yesnod:

If interested P / M for a look see -- No free test drives -- I'll drive it :yesnod:

RICEKILA 04-12-2009 07:29 PM

Yes it is :yesnod:

Paul Hilliard 04-13-2009 03:20 PM

More Pics?

I live in NC, can you send me more pics of this car, meaning every angle and all inside interior. I am interested, but would like to see more of this vehicle before I consider a road trip which would be very soon....Here is my email. p.hilliard@roadrunner.com. Thanks!

Originally Posted by RICEKILA (Post 1569387756)

But ---

I paid to have the whole vette repainted and hood louvers were glassed in smooth and opened underneath, so they work. A “91” ZR-1 glass rear bumper was used - filling in the badge / name recess’s and the third brake light opening. A wire was run for a roof mounted LED third brake light bar I have in the storage compartment ( great place for it ). The hatch, door and top gaskets were replaced, a long with the outside window sweeps, and those little plastic thingies to keep the side glass from rattling.

Z-51-ish ( its lower than stock ) air dam w/ brake cooling ducts, I installed hardware cloth for hamburger paper screening, but I didn’t install the hoses. A long with a Big Mouth Air Dam. Front Altec splash guards painted to match on the vette - the rears I don’t have - “84’s” are different than “91’s” - never got around to re-ordering them.

Radiator was replaced with a real one w/ metal tanks. 160 deg. thermostat a long with a 180 deg. fan switch installed - So far this vette has never over heated on me.

The previous owner had 2 cross-over’s, 4 amps and 2 - 10” speakers behind a piece of rug covered plywood. All that crap I removed ( some wiring is still there ) - but the amps go with the vette ( do they still work - I’ve no idea ? ) The Rockwood XR 4700 cassette player radio is still in the dash but the door speaker’s are missing?

I had Southern Electronics rebuild the digi dash ( that was 275.-ish ). Heater / defrost works.

I would be interested in a CJ-5, 6 or 7 in trade. ( Da Wife-ie is gonna plotz :toetap: )

Rock Bottom price -- $4000.00 :(

RICEKILA 04-13-2009 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Hilliard (Post 1569688349)
I live in NC, can you send me more pics of this car, meaning every angle and all inside interior. I am interested, but would like to see more of this vehicle before I consider a road trip which would be very soon....Here is my email. p.hilliard@roadrunner.com. Thanks!

I'll sent you some pix's tonight :yesnod:

RICEKILA 04-18-2009 08:18 PM

And still not sold :yesnod:

RICEKILA 04-23-2009 01:34 PM

Well I guess it was bound to happen - no job for about a year doesn't help matters.

I just signed for a certified letter from Ever-Home --

I now have 30 days to make up the areas to my mortgage before they start to for-close on my house --

84 vette for sale on long island -- I'll deliver with in 50 miles

MightyMike 04-23-2009 02:33 PM

Sorry to hear this. I will keep my eyes/ears open for you.

Bring the car to Captree this weekend....

RICEKILA 04-23-2009 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1569821502)
Sorry to hear this. I will keep my eyes/ears open for you.

If I can afford the gas :crazy: I'll look for a white vette :yesnod:

RICEKILA 04-26-2009 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1569821502)

:( Well I got to Captree at 7 AM :yesnod:

Zero -- parking :eek:

But a guy in a white vette did wave :yesnod:

Was that you ;)

tpivette 04-26-2009 09:21 AM

i dont want to get your hopes up, but heres my situation:

im in the process of selling my mint Snap On toolbox. retailed for $6500. i only had it in service for about a year before i decided i didnt want to turn wrenches for a living. the toolbox is paid off, and has been sitting in my garage for the better part of 2 years. its time to sell it, and im putting it in my local paper as well on a few internet sites (ebay is one)

if i can get what i want for it, i will make the trip up to look at and potentially buy your car. im looking for an 84' but really wanted a manual trans car. however, ive come to the realization that a stick 84' is just going to be too hard to locate. if you could send me a few more pics of the interior, and a few of the engine bay, id appreciate it. my email address is "tpivette@aol.com"

i realize youre on a strict time schedule, and i may not be able to get rid of the toolbox in the time u have. however, if things work out, i believe we can both get what we want

RICEKILA 04-26-2009 11:00 AM

Ditto - I wanted a stick also ;) But out here there very pricey :yesnod:

Wow :cool:

Is that the box that has the climate control in it ? :cool:

You wanna swap - would it hold a fat ass wife - 4 cats and me :crazy:

Give me a few dozen minutes I'll send you a few more pix's :yesnod:

PS - you gots mail :)

RICEKILA 04-27-2009 01:19 PM

"tpivette" check your P / M in-box :yesnod:

Pete K 05-03-2009 07:54 AM

Ttt

RICEKILA 05-11-2009 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Pete K (Post 1569941746)
Ttt

Thanks Pete :sad:

arkus 05-11-2009 08:24 PM

will you take 3k cash ?

RICEKILA 05-12-2009 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by arkus (Post 1570045676)
will you take 3k cash ?

P / M sent :yesnod:

RICEKILA 05-20-2009 06:40 PM

:( ttt :(

SolarWar 05-24-2009 01:10 PM

Hi my names chris, I've been looking to get into a vette I googled vette forums and here I am, is the car still for sale? And if so would it be possible to see a few more pics? I live in NY as well and would b willing to come for a test drive if your willing.

Thanks

-Chris

RICEKILA 05-24-2009 04:23 PM

Hello and welcome to your first post :yesnod:

I'll P / M and / or send you some pix's tonight :yesnod:

lawcorvette 05-30-2009 10:48 PM

nice looking vette

I have seen this vette driving down the street, as I live in the next down.... it is a nice looking car.

HH

RICEKILA 05-31-2009 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by lawcorvette (Post 1570272135)
I have seen this vette driving down the street, as I live in the next down.... it is a nice looking car.

HH

Next time wave or something :lol::seeya

Pete K 05-31-2009 06:47 PM

I cant believe this has not sold yet. Can you keep it? Or must it still go?

RICEKILA 06-01-2009 09:59 AM

"SolarWar" was going to come out to see it ( buy ? :eek: ? ) today - but he had to cancel till next week :(

Because I'm sooooo behind on every thing - and "Ever-Home" will be knocking on my / their door soon -- The smart - adult thing :crazy: to do is sell and at least bring the morgue up to date :thumbs:

There will always be another vette with my name on it -- even if my van's tags will say "RICEKILA" for a while :thumbs:

The short answer is "YES" it's still available :(

P S - Job didn't work out :toetap:

SolarWar 06-03-2009 05:57 AM

Unfortunately being the lo-man at work means I've gotta go in when everyone else calls out.. But if the car is still for sale as of monday then ill be there cash in hand :-) I appreciate your understanding as well with me making arrangements and then cancelling. You seem like a pretty cool guy thus far, which is a good thing when your doing buisness with someone.

-Chris

Pete K 06-03-2009 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by SolarWar (Post 1570311721)
Unfortunately being the lo-man at work means I've gotta go in when everyone else calls out.. But if the car is still for sale as of monday then ill be there cash in hand :-) I appreciate your understanding as well with me making arrangements and then cancelling. You seem like a pretty cool guy thus far, which is a good thing when your doing buisness with someone.

-Chris

I hope you scoop it up quickly. I have been resisting the temptation to bring it home, and put my spare drivetrain, and a roll bar in it.

RICEKILA 06-03-2009 08:11 PM

With all do respect to the both of you :yesnod:

Will someone please buy this thing :toetap: :lol:

RICEKILA 06-08-2009 08:45 PM

Well its still available :yesnod: :(

canamvette75 06-17-2009 08:41 PM

is this car still available??? could you please shoot me a pm?thx:thumbs:

RICEKILA 06-18-2009 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by canamvette75 (Post 1570485797)
is this car still available??? could you please shoot me a pm?thx:thumbs:

P / M on the way :yesnod:

canamvette75 06-18-2009 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by RICEKILA (Post 1570490871)
P / M on the way :yesnod:

pm responded

RICEKILA 06-24-2009 07:27 PM

:( Well its still for sale :(

I signed for another registered letter from ever-home - but I some how managed to make up 1 lagging payment :yesnod:

As soon as my back-round and license check comes back ( and they will be clean :toetap: ) I should be starting a decent paying job - hopefully next week :yesnod:

PS - Edit - In my best "Gomer Pyle" - "Surprise, surprise, surprise!" They called and offered me the job http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/awesome.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/awesome.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...es/awesome.gif

But for now :( its still for sale :(

RICEKILA 07-01-2009 03:40 PM

A little bump :(

pologreen1 07-01-2009 03:53 PM

bump for a guy in need, and a race car donor

RICEKILA 07-09-2009 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by pologreen1 (Post 1570641665)
bump for a guy in need, and a race car donor

"tanks" for the bump :yesnod:

RICEKILA 07-23-2009 06:59 PM

And yet again :yesnod:

RICEKILA 08-05-2009 06:54 PM

Bump :yesnod:

Vette-kid 08-05-2009 09:39 PM

I dont understand why this hasnt sold:crazy: Is the title clean? Or was it salvaged due to the frame? Is it a reliable driver? All original motor? I know your a long way from me, but Id like to see more pics, inside and out. Thanks:thumbs:

RICEKILA 08-06-2009 09:38 PM

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car :yesnod:

But the paint ain't perfect :(

As I see it :eek:

And everybody wants a perfect car for no money :toetap:

If this new job works out ( and it will :yesnod: )

I'll wait a few months :toetap: If the economy is a little better and if it doesn't sell I'll have it repainted - put new rubber on it and raise the price :thumbs:

When it sells -- it sells :rolleyes:

RICEKILA 08-16-2009 01:37 PM

A little bump :yesnod:

Just came back from a little drive :lol:

Runs great -- A / C works and I filled the tank :crazy:

RICEKILA 08-16-2009 07:14 PM

"vetmaniak" P / M sent :yesnod:

Jims 92 lt1 08-17-2009 02:04 PM

Is this 84 still available? jim

RICEKILA 08-17-2009 06:24 PM

Yes :yesnod:

Jims 92 lt1 08-17-2009 10:52 PM

The paint looks fine from the pics...on a scale of 1-10 , How would you rate the paint ? What will it need to get it thru inspection, glass, tires etc brakes ? Just help someone list an 84 with 22k miles, paint is very ruff. Has anyone from this forum driven to look at your vette? It seems to be a bargain....? Wishing you only the best.. I got layed off 4 weeks ago for asking for a raise .....my cell 443 857 6471 jim

RICEKILA 08-18-2009 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Jims 92 lt1 (Post 1571175473)
The paint looks fine from the pics...on a scale of 1-10 , How would you rate the paint ? What will it need to get it thru inspection, glass, tires etc brakes ? Just help someone list an 84 with 22k miles, paint is very ruff. Has anyone from this forum driven to look at your vette? It seems to be a bargain....? Wishing you only the best.. I got layed off 4 weeks ago for asking for a raise .....my cell 443 857 6471 jim

So far the only forum member who looked at the vette scared himself when I let him drive it :eek::eek:

I think he was really looking for a G-bodied Monti or Regale :eek:

Per our conversation today I'll P / M you some pix's :yesnod:

You got my # - if your still interested ----- call me ;)

RICEKILA 08-24-2009 05:06 PM

:yesnod:

RICEKILA 09-01-2009 07:40 PM

:yesnod: A little bump :yesnod:

RICEKILA 09-13-2009 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by RICEKILA (Post 1571347837)
:yesnod: A little bump :yesnod:

And again :(

RICEKILA 09-21-2009 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by RICEKILA (Post 1571481721)
And again :(

Still :(

RICEKILA 10-02-2009 08:10 PM

:(:eek::(

RICEKILA 10-18-2009 05:32 PM

:toetap: Bump :thumbs:

RICEKILA 10-24-2009 01:36 PM

:( :thumbs: ;)

SolarWar 10-26-2009 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by RICEKILA (Post 1571183953)
So far the only forum member who looked at the vette scared himself when I let him drive it :eek::eek:

I think he was really looking for a G-bodied Monti or Regale :eek:

Per our conversation today I'll P / M you some pix's :yesnod:

You got my # - if your still interested ----- call me ;)

Scared the **** out of myself you mean. i was definitely not able to handle such a car, im sorry to hear you haven't sold it yet, the car definitely has balls.

Bump and Good Luck.

Andrew6@TheDoubleAA 10-26-2009 09:52 PM

free bump:::

Really nice. To bad you're not closer to Texas.

RICEKILA 10-27-2009 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by SolarWar (Post 1571949553)
Scared the **** out of myself you mean. i was definitely not able to handle such a car, im sorry to hear you haven't sold it yet, the car definitely has balls.

Bump and Good Luck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lies/Hello.gif "Hi" - Did you ever find the Monti or Regal you were looking for http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../burnout-1.gif

1984 porn-mobile 10-27-2009 09:50 PM

If this was my budget.................... This would be the 1! (bizump) Very cool car for his asking price..........

RICEKILA 10-28-2009 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by 1984 porn-mobile (Post 1571962486)
If this was my budget.................... This would be the 1! (bizump) Very cool car for his asking price..........

If you gots a CJ- 5 or 6 in your back yard :yesnod:

nutz4c4 11-07-2009 07:30 AM

Bump for a Black Sheep :willy:

RICEKILA 08-20-2012 09:43 PM

Talk about resurrecting an old thread :eek:

I've been out of work for 9 months now - in my last tier of unemployment - couldn't afford the insurance for it - been off the road now for 2 months :(

It ran real low on oil - "real low" - and it developed a real bad knock - I think its a rod bearing :toetap: It runs - but barely :eek:

Sooooo - here it is - no B/S - cash only :toetap:

Flatbed it or drive it away at 30 mph :lol:

$ 1000. - not a cent lower :thumbs:

SolarWar 08-20-2012 11:04 PM

Blast from the past. Good luck with the sale. Id love to help you out but I just purchased a 2005 mustang GT.

RICEKILA 08-20-2012 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by SolarWar (Post 1581623216)
Blast from the past. Good luck with the sale. Id love to help you out but I just purchased a 2005 mustang GT.

"tanks" :thumbs:

RICEKILA 08-25-2012 08:17 PM

A weekend bump :thumbs:

mazdaverx7 08-26-2012 10:01 AM

the car is still for sale?

RICEKILA 08-26-2012 05:45 PM

Yes :thumbs:

Frizlefrak 08-31-2012 11:26 PM

Wow....I figured you sold it long ago. Blast from the past. I'm glad you're a long way away....It'd follow me home otherwise.

ghoastrider1 09-01-2012 09:21 AM

dangit, this always happens on the end of my last day off..am a over the road semi driver.Will be back in 3 weeks.

mazdaverx7 09-01-2012 11:15 AM

do you have any current pictures of the car?

RICEKILA 09-01-2012 12:06 PM

Cell pics --

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/0cb268b4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/76e6663c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/19e61bf9.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/0a0cb8d4.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/753eff98.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/d232bc3d.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/17412150.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/6544891c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/08cb7ad9.jpg

ghoastrider1 09-05-2012 06:48 PM

if you can get it to Allentown, I will buy it. I believe thats about 60 miles from you..600 miles from me.Old army buddy lives there I can store it with till I can make it out there.I would send him the money to give to you upon inspection...dont want the thing 1/2 tore off on the way there. Will throw in and extra 75 bucks for you taking it there. let me know, my cell is 317-442-3284. I am a semi, over the road,truck driver , so will have to get with all concerned, including wife to wire money to my bud. Trick is, has to be done by the 13th or 14th...he is leaving home for a vacation then. I have an engine in the garage I been playing with, so yours is ok knocking.

RICEKILA 09-06-2012 09:29 PM

That funny :lol:

Wifey and I were just in Quakertown over the last weekend :thumbs:

And if your buddy doesn't like it -- I just flat-bedded it there and back for nothing :eek:

"Thanks - but no thanks" :thumbs:

Frizlefrak 09-06-2012 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by RICEKILA (Post 1581764237)
That funny :lol:

If you were close, I'd take it sight unseen. Texas emissions exempt, and just begging for a nasty small block.....:yesnod:

RICEKILA 09-07-2012 08:20 AM

That's another thing that just pisses me off :toetap:

The Jeeps get inspected -- 30 bucks each :ack:

The vette 10 - safety only :thumbs:

fredd1 09-07-2012 03:44 PM

So what happened to the rear quarter panels? Looks like someone took a blow torch to them. Does this car have a clear NYS title or is it a salvaged title?

Frizlefrak 09-07-2012 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by fredd1 (Post 1581770210)
So what happened to the rear quarter panels? Looks like someone took a blow torch to them. Does this car have a clear NYS title or is it a salvaged title?

AT $1000, does it really matter? :crazy2:

It's a Corvette that will start and run for a grand....and it looks pretty damn good IMHO. I've seen scrap heaps that people wanted $3K for. This car is a screamin' deal. I'd touch up the rough spot, drop a stroker in it, and go have some fun. :cheers:

RICEKILA 09-07-2012 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by fredd1 (Post 1581770210)

Clean title :thumbs:

Originally Posted by Frizlefrak (Post 1581771032)
AT $1000, does it really matter? :crazy2:

It's a Corvette that will start and run for a grand....and it looks pretty damn good IMHO. I've seen scrap heaps that people wanted $3K for. This car is a screamin' deal. I'd touch up the rough spot, drop a stroker in it, and go have some fun. :cheers:

:thumbs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/38db4008.jpg

ghoastrider1 09-08-2012 04:20 PM

was very interested in this one..but guy just called to accept an offer I made on an 86..good luck with your sale.

RICEKILA 09-13-2012 10:11 AM

Bump :thumbs:

RICEKILA 09-22-2012 02:36 PM

Week-end Bump :thumbs:

Y-ME 09-23-2012 12:54 AM

My offers still good. :woohoo::rock::smash::cheers::leaving:

Otherwise free Bumpo!

RICEKILA 09-28-2012 11:21 AM

Week-end bump :thumbs:

CJayB 10-02-2012 02:09 PM

Shoot me a text at 516-776-1434.

I won't make any promises because I have to talk to a buddy of mine to see how much it would be to restore the interior (looks like it needs some work) and either rebuild, or swap out the engine. If it's even remotely cost effective I'd definitely be interested.

I'm in Massapequa, so I'd like to come take a look at it.

RICEKILA 10-05-2012 08:10 AM

Week-end bump :thumbs:

RICEKILA 10-12-2012 06:39 PM

And another -- Week-end bump :thumbs:

RICEKILA 10-19-2012 11:16 AM

Week-end bump # 26 :thumbs:

Looks like I'm going for the record for the most viewed :lol: