Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 11-16-2013, 03:42 PM   #81
Chemdawg99
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '12
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba68ss View Post
Do you agree with his choice of words? I notice you haven't even addressed that point.
No I don't.

I think Palin is an idiot, but what Bashir said is out of line.
Chemdawg99 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #82
Chemdawg99
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '12
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigalante View Post
Well CD, it seems to mean nothing when a large group of Patriots get together to protest a liberal piece of s*** like this F****** Bashir is, BUT when the second largest national radio show host bags this scumbag for what he is, people, even the MSM can't help but take notice....

"While it is not the first attack the network has made against Palin, it is perhaps the most disgusting.

Levin blasted what he called the "pathetic little carbon footprint called MSNBC" and went after Bashir.

"Hey tough guy. You like picking on women? You like picking on a mother and a grandmother?" he said. "You strike me as not tough at all, if you get my drift."

After saying Palin was exactly right to compare debt to slavery, he explained that nothing was offensive about her comments, since, Breitbart said, "she was not making a comparison to chattel slavery."

Levin reminded MSNBC that Jews were once slaves and did not believe Palin's comments were intended to "diminish Jewish people or the early days of the nation."

He then lit into feminist groups that never come to the aid of conservative women who are often viciously attacked by left wing propagandists like Bashir.

No matter how nasty or vile the attack, he said groups like NOW "are not feminist groups. They are left-wing groups. They don't care about women. They care about left-wing women."

Worse yet, because the target is Sarah Palin -- one of the left's primary targets -- chances are Bashir will never be held accountable for his vile and disgusting comments.

Silence from NOW over the left's war on conservative women is nothing new.

When Bill Maher issued a misogynist attack against Sarah Palin in 2011, NOW remained silent for some time, eventually releasing a statement attacking conservatives for noticing their silence.

As we observed in Feb. 2011, liberalism is an ideology of rage and hate, and Bashir's rant forever secured MSNBC's place as the official network of insane liberal hate."

This has been noted by many citizens with utter disgust, but until some "WACKO" PATRIOT, or a HOMELESS VETERAN who realizes who did that to him, or a wounded Veteran that is having severe problems getting the gov't to OWN UP TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITY for him putting himself in the line of danger for THEM, says to himself, hell, I'm all alone now, have no one left in my family to worry about, have nothing but problems caused by those in power in the gov't, I think it's about time I took some action on the scumbags that have corrupted and ruined our once magnificient country, and does what many of us would like to do but have family and friends to worry about if WE take the proper action. WE PATRIOTS took PROPER ACTION in 1775, and didn't stop that action until 1783. DAMN, it's looking more, and more everyday that this type of PROPER ACTION is what is called for.
So you aren't going to do anything except rant.

Got it

Ever thought about ranting to Bashir's employer?
Old 11-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #83
C3DeedlyDee
CF Senior Member

Maybe Bashir is into that sort of thing. Inb4 Japanese wtf ****.
C3DeedlyDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #84
NBM LS1 M6
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '10-'11-'12-'13-'14

Location: I helped our POTUS return the wealth of America to it's rightful owners one parcel of real estate at a time.

Quote:
The more the scumbag commie/subversive/democrats hate her, the more relevant she becomes! Can you imagine a Rush, Levin, Hannity, or Beck saying exactly the same thing about "Benghazi Hillary"?..... The MSM, and the subversives would be up in arms, calling for sponsor boycotts and removal of that commentator!.... OK Liberal, what say you?

MSNBC’s Martin Bashir on Friday closed his show with likely the most disgraceful rant against former Alaska governor Sarah Palin you’ve ever heard. Besides calling her “America’s resident dunce” and claiming she has a “deceased mind,” Bashir suggested that someone should defecate in her mouth and urinate in her eyes (video follows with transcript and commentary, vulgarity warning): MARTIN BASHIR: It's time now to clear the air. And we end this week in the way it began - with America’s resident dunce, Sarah Palin, scraping the barrel of her long deceased mind, and using her all-time favorite analogy in an...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...fecated-urinat

NBM LS1 M6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #85
vigalante
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemdawg99 View Post

Got it

Already sent off an e-mail as the mail address was listed in here on another post....I guess you didn't!
vigalante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #86
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member

bubba68ss
Send a message via Skype™ to bubba68ss

Quote:

Got it

What good would that do? They approve of this stuff. They all have the same agenda.
bubba68ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #87
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Quote:
What good would that do? They approve of this stuff. They all have the same agenda.
True story. He'll probably get a promotion for his appalling behavior. It's the liberal way.
Vitoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #88
LowFlight
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '03
Cruise-In V Veteran

lowflight

Quote:
Just like MCD
LowFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #89
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member

bubba68ss

Quote:
No I don't.

Palin achieved more than almost everyone here will ever dream of. Including you. Or is she an idiot because she didn't abort a DS baby? Or is she an idiot because of a few gaffes that even Obama has had his share of? 'Corpse-man'? what an idiot!

Last edited by bubba68ss; 11-16-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #90
LowFlight
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '03
Cruise-In V Veteran

lowflight

Quote:
Palin achieved more than almost everyone here will ever dream of. Including you.
LowFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #91
Vitoc
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Palin achieved more than almost everyone here will ever dream of. Including you.

Here's Newt laying the smack down on another MSNBC clown.
Vitoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #92
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member

bubba68ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitoc View Post

Here's Newt laying the smack down on another MSNBC clown.
New at his finest
Old 11-16-2013, 06:43 PM   #93
Chemdawg99
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '12
Support Corvetteforum!

Quote:
Already sent off an e-mail as the mail address was listed in here on another post....I guess you didn't!
I don't watch MSM news. Ergo, I don't GAFF.

Unlike yourself.
Old 11-16-2013, 07:03 PM   #94
vigalante
CF Senior Member

Quote:
I don't watch MSM news. Ergo, I don't GAFF.

Unlike yourself.
I guess you don't read the news on the net either!
vigalante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #95
TerryL
CF Senior Member

Quote:
No I don't.

Very....well....put!!!i. Palin is a certified idiot all right. There are more than a handful of examples that bear that out, just on youtube alone. Ever hear of her Paul Revere story? it astounds me that anyone pays her any attention whatsoever. While I don't really care what Bashir says, his network (employer) and the responsible media, whoever that is, should have said or done something to not only reign him in but also to set an example that all should follow.
TerryL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 09:55 PM   #96
bubba68ss
CF Senior Member

bubba68ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryL View Post
Very....well....put!!!i. Palin is a certified idiot all right. There are more than a handful of examples that bear that out, just on youtube alone. Ever hear of her Paul Revere story? it astounds me that anyone pays her any attention whatsoever. While I don't really care what Bashir says, his network (employer) and the responsible media, whoever that is, should have said or done something to not only reign him in but also to set an example that all should follow.
What did you think of Obama saying 'corpse-man'?

The media threw all kinds of questions at Palin "what do you think of the Bush doctrine"... "what was John Hancock wearing when the signed the declaration of Independence?" then when they interviewed Obama they asked him "what is your favorite ice cream" "who is going to win in NCAA?

Last edited by bubba68ss; 11-16-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #97
Zoomin
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '12-'13
Support Corvetteforum!

Palin was able to see the death panel from her back door, and there's still a ton of stooges that haven't figured that one out.
Zoomin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #98
jcharity
CF Senior Member

Idiots defending and making excuses for idiots because of party loyalty. How cool is that?

If the shoe fits.
jcharity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #99
sub006
CF Senior Member

Sarah has *****, maybe she should volunteer for the "dumped on" mission, as long as it's televised worldwide, especially to Muslim nations, and she can wear an outfit made of Korans?
sub006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #100
Grumpy
Cruise-In 5-6-7-8 Veteran
St. Jude '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-10-'11-12-'13-'14
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub006 View Post
Sarah has *****, maybe she should volunteer for the "dumped on" mission, as long as it's televised worldwide, especially to Muslim nations, and she can wear an outfit made of Korans?
damn... just damn
Grumpy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 10:52 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page Despicable: MSNBC's Bashir Wishes Sarah Palin Would Be Defecated, Urinated On