Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read FAQ Vendor Directory
Search
Politics, Religion & Controversy Politics | Religion | Controversy (Non-Corvette)

Welcome to Corvetteforum.com!
Welcome to Corvetteforum.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Corvetteforum.com today!

Corvette Store

C7 Parts & Accessories
C6 Parts & Accessories
C5 Parts & Accessories
C4 Parts & Accessories
C3 Parts & Accessories
C2 Parts & Accessories
C1 Parts & Accessories
Wheels & Tires
Sponsored Ads

Vendor Directory

Old 04-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14

Default Post Mortem of Dead Boston Terrorist Leaked?

Can't post the link here, but can be easily found via search. If real, it doesn't appear that he died a peaceful death.
Chinaski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #2
Corvette Kid
Large Upstanding Member
St. Jude Donor '04-'05-'06-'07
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Not a loser who whines because he's not the 10,000th poster in an "epic" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinaski View Post
Can't post the link here, but can be easily found via search. If real, it doesn't appear that he died a peaceful death.
Good.
Corvette Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #3
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Kid View Post
Good.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #4
Walford
CF Senior Member

Odd that someone would take the time to blur out two wounds on the a**hole's side. Anybody see the pics without the blurring?

Nevermind, found them. They're on the worst, NFSW sites.

Last edited by Walford; 04-19-2013 at 06:18 PM.
Walford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #5
VETTRLZ
CF Senior Member

So?
VETTRLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walford View Post
Odd that someone would take the time to blur out two wounds on the a**hole's side. Anybody see the pics without the blurring?
I have one, I can email it to you...
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
68/70Vette
CF Senior Member

I saw the picture. There's nothing basically that shocking. He's bare chested and has a few bullet holes in him. A few streamers of blood. There was apparently a surgical procedure on the side of his chest done at the hospital, and that wound is fogged out in the photo . The most notable thing is that his face and upper shoulder are a deep purple. I'm not sure what causes this purple discoloration. I would guess that soon after being killed, his face was down and was the lowest part of his body, and blood collected there.

Although one of the brothers had a domestic violence arrest (no conviction), there's nothing to suggest these guys were particularly violent. Their assassination of the MIT security officer and their pretty vicious gunbattle with the police belies their previous behavior. Surprising that after the gun battle with the police, the one brother could run away and not be caught.
68/70Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 PM   #8
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by VETTRLZ View Post
So?
Simply morbid curiosity.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #9
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68/70Vette View Post
I saw the picture. There's nothing basically that shocking. He's bare chested and has a few bullet holes in him. A few streamers of blood. There was apparently a surgical procedure on the side of his chest done at the hospital, and that wound is fogged out in the photo . The most notable thing is that his face and upper shoulder are a deep purple. I'm not sure what causes this purple discoloration. I would guess that soon after being killed, his face was down and was the lowest part of his body, and blood collected there.

Although one of the brothers had a domestic violence arrest (no conviction), there's nothing to suggest these guys were particularly violent. Their assassination of the MIT security officer and their pretty vicious gunbattle with the police belies their previous behavior.
I believe some of that purple coloration is part of the wound or wounds from getting ran over by a car.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
GIMMESOME
CF Senior Member

Wouldn't be suprised if the other one isn't dead by now. With all that lead flying, what do you think his chances of not being seriously wounded are. Probibly crawled off somewhere and bleed to death. They're looking for someone upright.
GIMMESOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #11
Chinaski
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '14

Quote:

Nevermind, found them. They're on the worst, NFSW sites.
Pretty knarly huh? I've seen worse though, actually I have seen worse in real life.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #12
AU N EGL
CF Senior Member

shave his head and castrate his corpse
AU N EGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #13
SteveL2
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Surprising that after the gun battle with the police, the one brother could run away and not be caught.
SteveL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #14
GIMMESOME
CF Senior Member

Doesn't he need to be buried at sea before sunset?
GIMMESOME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:45 PM   #15
Walford
CF Senior Member

Anybody with surgical experience, can you tell if that wound is standard for a thoracotomy scar, post-mortem? Looks to me like he was ripped open with a meat hook, but the edges are fairly clean, not jagged.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #16
67tripwr
CF Senior Member

Location: Bringing The Liberal Hypocrisy To Light, Tolerance Has Become Intolerable

I do work at five funeral homes, and can tell you that full autopsy's are the worst! When they come in off the transport, look out!

I have seen them shot up, stabbed, you name it. It is when they really start cutting to find the cause of death, that's when it gets real ugly

Last edited by 67tripwr; 04-19-2013 at 06:59 PM.
67tripwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #17
EuroRod
CF Senior Member

Quote:

Although one of the brothers had a domestic violence arrest (no conviction), there's nothing to suggest these guys were particularly violent. Their assassination of the MIT security officer and their pretty vicious gunbattle with the police belies their previous behavior. Surprising that after the gun battle with the police, the one brother could run away and not be caught.
Doesn't describe the picture 've seen. This guy has a shrapnel wound in his left chest that you could drive a truck through, along with first degree burns on face and shoulders. Sure contradicts the stories from the police.
EuroRod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:53 PM   #18
Flatbush_Harry
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '07

Send a message via Yahoo to Flatbush_Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroRod View Post
Doesn't describe the picture 've seen. This guy has a shrapnel wound in his left chest that you could drive a truck through, along with first degree burns on face and shoulders. Sure contradicts the stories from the police.
Gaping wound on left side could be a thoracotomy incision after rib retraction. Purple markings on face could well be post-mortem lividity resulting from pooling of blood after death. Blood tends to settle in lowest portion of the body after death.

Harry
Flatbush_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #19
Walford
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatbush_Harry View Post
Gaping wound on left side could be a thoracotomy incision after rib retraction. Purple markings on face could well be post-mortem lividity resulting from pooling of blood after death. Blood tends to settle in lowest portion of the body after death.

Harry
Wait, if he died on the operating table, why would he have lividity markings on his face and chest? Wouldn't they be on his back?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 PM   #20
Flatbush_Harry
CF Senior Member
St. Jude Donor '07

Send a message via Yahoo to Flatbush_Harry

Quote:
Wait, if he died on the operating table, why would he have lividity markings on his face and chest? Wouldn't they be on his back?
Head left turned to left for several hours after death is one possible explanation. I'm not a doc but I played one in a movie once.

Harry

PS-It was an adaptation of "Goldfinger", about a gastroenterologist who was pursuing the big fortoona by using the fickle finger of fate on "The Bowel Run of the Stars".

Last edited by Flatbush_Harry; 04-19-2013 at 08:16 PM.
Flatbush_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:01 PM

Go Back   Corvette Forum > Off Topic > Politics, Religion & Controversy
Reload this Page Post Mortem of Dead Boston Terrorist Leaked?