Old 07-02-2014, 06:50 PM
corvetteronw
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 247 Likes on 200 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VIII
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Default Need a How To Book or DesiccantSnake?

Mods - this may not be the correct section but I felt I could get more
exposure here. Feel free to move this.
For sale: How To Paint Your Car On A Budget (in your own garage)
$10 shipped CONUS. The cheapest I have seen this on eBay with free shipping is $20 and more. Mine is in excellent shape and seems to be a great book for the novice painter.
I am unable to load a pic of the items so I will describe it.144 page book published in 2006. It has some excellent advice and lots of color pics.
The Dessicant Snake was never used. I am ashamed to admit it but when it came time to paint I could not find it This is designed to attach to your air line and keep moisture out of your paint. It still has the sealing caps on the ends. The cheapest I see these on eBay is $19.95 plus shipping. I will ship CONUS for $14. I believe this is made by DeVbliss.
PM me if you have questions or want me to shoot you an e-mail with pics.
I would like to pass along a tip too. My son's father-in-law who fixes wrecked cars and flips them as a part time job told me that he really likes a supplier on eBay called TCP Global. He uses their Restoration Shop brand and likes it. They quoted me $500 shipped for all the primer/base/clear and the reducer and catalyst to paint my 91 coupe. They also throw in a bunch of paint sticks and filter cones.
You CAN do this in your own garage and save a load of money! Especially with some good advice from the great folks here on the Forum.
"How To" book is sold.

Last edited by corvetteronw; 07-06-2014 at 10:46 AM.

Quick Reply: Need a How To Book or DesiccantSnake?