Vinyl Wrap Options in the Atlanta area

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 01:02 PM
monkeyman23
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vinyl Wrap Options in the Atlanta area

Hey guys!

I finally pulled the trigger and got me a 2004 C5 and I love this thing! I'm slowly cleaning it up, tinted windows, bigger wheels, cold air intake, etc. I got a quote to touch up some of the paint for the hood, rear quarter panel and back bumper and it was in the ball park of $2K! Even then the new paint may not match the rest of the car cuz it looks a bit faded. The clearcoat is missing in some small spots and other tiiny areas are bubbling up so a whole paint job looks to be in order.

That being said, I wanted to explore the option of vinyl wraps. The quote for the whole car was significantly cheaper than just doing a few panels on the car. Any advice on this price? Any pictures of other cars with high gloss finish? Trying to mimic paint as much possible. not interested in a matte finish or anything like that. Any recommendations in the Atlanta area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for helps guys!
Old 11-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Elba Mike
Safety Car

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

Originally Posted by monkeyman23
Hey guys!

I finally pulled the trigger and got me a 2004 C5 and I love this thing! I'm slowly cleaning it up, tinted windows, bigger wheels, cold air intake, etc. I got a quote to touch up some of the paint for the hood, rear quarter panel and back bumper and it was in the ball park of $2K! Even then the new paint may not match the rest of the car cuz it looks a bit faded. The clearcoat is missing in some small spots and other tiiny areas are bubbling up so a whole paint job looks to be in order.

That being said, I wanted to explore the option of vinyl wraps. The quote for the whole car was significantly cheaper than just doing a few panels on the car. Any advice on this price? Any pictures of other cars with high gloss finish? Trying to mimic paint as much possible. not interested in a matte finish or anything like that. Any recommendations in the Atlanta area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for helps guys!
You wouldn't happen to be a tattoo artist, would you?

Quick Reply: Vinyl Wrap Options in the Atlanta area