Paint/Body Corvette Materials, Techniques, and How To

what shade gold or bronze for black C5Z

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 02:15 PM
jaguar5822
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default what shade gold or bronze for black C5Z

I have a black C5 Z06, I am getting the factory wheels powder coated in gold or bronze, I was wondering what the best paint code would be to go with it. I was thinking one of the BBS colors would be nice, just want to get opinions and also where I can find paint code information to order the right shade.

Thanks guys
Old 05-20-2014, 05:27 PM
DUB
Race Director

Received 2,713 Likes on 2,321 Posts

Originally Posted by jaguar5822
I have a black C5 Z06, I am getting the factory wheels powder coated in gold or bronze, I was wondering what the best paint code would be to go with it. I was thinking one of the BBS colors would be nice, just want to get opinions and also where I can find paint code information to order the right shade.

Thanks guys
Black is a color that about every other color will go with.

I know you are asking for an opinion or suggestion...but it is your car and YOU need to find a color that YOU like. PLEASE do not be one of those people who are more concerned in what others think instead of making yourself happy. Heck with us...do what makes you happy. Go with you gut....because you can get opinions that go from "mild" to "wild". It is much like being told what to eat...what music to listen to...what type of car to buy, etc.

DUB

Quick Reply: what shade gold or bronze for black C5Z