Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

XXX Chevy/Camaro Show in Issaquah

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2014, 06:45 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Default XXX Chevy/Camaro Show in Issaquah

Dropped by the XXX early this afternoon to check out the cars. Man, you gotta admit that those tall trees around the site sure can make a hot day bearable. Well, as bearable as an 82F can be.

Huge turnout and some nice cars, many of which I'd seen before. What surprised me the most was the number of late-model Camaros that turned out. With all the mods and special paint schemes, not to mention the factory-offerred special editions like "Hot Wheels" and "Transformers" it's clear to me that the new Camaro is alive and well and that enthusiasts are buying them in droves.

There were a few Corvettes there. Saw Mike and Susie and Dave and Suzette. Love those chrome ZR-1 style wheels on the "You-2-Slo" Cyber grey coupe.

Overall, A very nice show. Just gotta commend Jose and his crew at the XXX for doing another fine job.

I, for some stupid reason, given the heat, decided to ride the Triumph Thruxton Cafe racer. Nobody noticed, nobody cared... Probably because with my gear on I smelled like a dead goat by the time I arrived.

What a wonderful part of the country to own and drive a special car.
Old 07-07-2014, 01:07 AM
JETninja
Melting Slicks

Received 77 Likes on 68 Posts
WA Events Coordinator

Well Phil, I would have cared! I love old Cafe racers.....
Old 07-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Iroczlover
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I talked to two guys who had 91 corvettes so if you guys are members its me that is talking about selling my 90 corvette to support my business.

they are having the GM nationals at Pacific raceways on sept 13th

Get notified of new replies

To XXX Chevy/Camaro Show in Issaquah

Quick Reply: XXX Chevy/Camaro Show in Issaquah