Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

GTG/BBQ in Kent - June 14

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 10:19 AM
AaronZ51
Melting Slicks

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 520 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by seattle
Thank you Aaron and Jen for another fun GTG. Met some new folks; saw friends and missed some other friends and poodles.
Originally Posted by Seapar
My wife Joy and I had a very nice time with nice people, nice cars in a nice setting. We are glad we came and that the weather cooperated. And the food was great all around.
Thanks to Aaron and Jen for the 5 star hospitality.

Peter
It was our pleasure and glad everyone enjoyed the afternoon. Fred's pulled pork is not to be missed! And the rain held off so we could enjoy being outside with our cars.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:32 PM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Aaron and Jen, thanks for putting this together. Connie and I had a great time. Met some new people and got to see a great looking white C7. I never liked white Corvettes before, but the new C7 looks great in white. Glad everyone liked the pork. Next time i"ll do a brisket and some compressed water mellon.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:59 PM
NW94Z
Melting Slicks

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Thanks again for opening up the home to all of us riff raff. The company, the food, the setting even the weather were great. Peter and Joy welcome to group and nice set of wheels. Your comparisons to the other popular sports car manufacturer are insightful.

Fred better get the brisket and melon on order. Looks like Laurie and I will be setting something up relatively soon.

Quick Reply: GTG/BBQ in Kent - June 14