Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Seattle Eastside Dealers with C7 trained service staff?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 11:37 PM
techshooter
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seattle Eastside Dealers with C7 trained service staff?

I am taking delivery of a GCM Z51 C7 at the NCM next week. I bought the car through an out of state dealer that had allocations, and have never dealt with any of the local Chevrolet dealers or their service departments. Can anyone give me some recommendations for a good place to take the car for basic maintenance and any possible warranty work, hopefully a place that has C7 trained technicians? Glad to become part of the PNW Corvette community!

Chris
Old 04-23-2014, 08:59 AM
c4cruiser
Team Owner

Received 476 Likes on 423 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

I would expect that any dealer that sells a C7 would have somebody trained to a degree on the car. Most dealerships have online diagnostic and repair procedures that the techs have access to and do use. Dealership techs also have access to factory training classes and in many cases successful completion of those classes would be required for continued employment or at least determining what cars they would be given to work on by the service writers.

In most cases, it's going to be the overall reputation of any given dealer that will determine which one is fair and has excellent techs working there. There are good dealers in the greater Puget Sound area and some not so good.

Quick Reply: Seattle Eastside Dealers with C7 trained service staff?