Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Caravaggio seats

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 12:43 AM
MatchingPair
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Caravaggio seats

I am looking at the Caravaggio Daytona seats for my 2010 ZR1 and am interested in hearing about any positive or negative experiences anyone might have had with them. They are telling me that they have a three day turnaround if I provide my seats as "donor" seats. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks
Old 04-11-2014, 01:08 AM
fperra
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have them in my car and love them. I'll be at Redmond Town Center this weekend if you want to try them out.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:10 AM
grandsport4me1963
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MatchingPair
I am looking at the Caravaggio Daytona seats for my 2010 ZR1 and am interested in hearing about any positive or negative experiences anyone might have had with them. They are telling me that they have a three day turnaround if I provide my seats as "donor" seats. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Brian,

The Daytona seats are quite comfortable compared to the normal C6 seat...and they really hold you in place. As far as the process of sending donor seats goes I've got no experience personally other than knowing that's how he does it. I reached out to Caravaggio when I had the ZR1 but decided not to mess with it.

Brad
Old 04-11-2014, 01:40 AM
MatchingPair
Advanced

Originally Posted by fperra
I have them in my car and love them. I'll be at Redmond Town Center this weekend if you want to try them out.
Would love to. See you on Saturday! Thanks.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:41 AM
MatchingPair
Advanced

Originally Posted by grandsport4me1963

Brian,

The Daytona seats are quite comfortable compared to the normal C6 seat...and they really hold you in place. As far as the process of sending donor seats goes I've got no experience personally other than knowing that's how he does it. I reached out to Caravaggio when I had the ZR1 but decided not to mess with it.

Brad
Thanks Brad. Are you going to make it out on Saturday?
Old 04-14-2014, 05:41 PM
NofakeJake
Melting Slicks

Received 206 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by MatchingPair
Brian,

You've got a 1 of 1 car. If you're going to supply your seats as donors, I'd make sure you get your original seat covers back. Or, you could look into buying someone else's used ZR1 seats as donors so you can keep your originals.

Also, here's another company that does custom work. Not a recommendation, just another option.

http://www.apsisusa.com/Leather%20Wr...0on%20line.htm

Mike
Old 04-14-2014, 07:51 PM
MatchingPair
Advanced

Originally Posted by NofakeJake
Brian,

You've got a 1 of 1 car. If you're going to supply your seats as donors, I'd make sure you get your original seat covers back. Or, you could look into buying someone else's used ZR1 seats as donors so you can keep your originals.

Also, here's another company that does custom work. Not a recommendation, just another option.

http://www.apsisusa.com/Leather%20Wr...0on%20line.htm

Mike
Thanks Mike. My plan, if I go forward, is to purchase a set of donor seats online off of Ebay or Craigs list and store my seats for exactly that reason. I just wish when they re-did the interior on my car they upgraded the seats....I do like those seats on the website you sent over. I will have to check it out. Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Caravaggio seats

Quick Reply: Caravaggio seats