Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Edmunds.com tests C7 for a year

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2013, 06:16 PM
NofakeJake
Melting Slicks

Received 206 Likes on 136 Posts

Default Edmunds.com tests C7 for a year

For those of us that don't have a direct line to Walter , Edmunds.com has taken possession of a C7 for long term testing and will update there website along the way. First post; picking it up at Bowling Green...

Here's the link.

http://www.edmunds.com/chevrolet/cor...delivered.html
Old 10-17-2013, 06:48 PM
last901
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 88 Likes on 77 Posts

Thanks Mike. This was really great. I'll continue to watch future developments and the long-term reports on this new Corvette.

I must say, my initial reaction, based on the early concept drawings and even the photos of the prototypes left me a little - well, unimpressed. In fact I even put out some feelers to see if there were any 2013 C6's left that might be worth picking up. Say, like a 60th anniversary 427 convertible? My word those things are pricey.

Now that Walter has been kind enough to overcome his unwillingness to be called a media ***** and bring his new car out for us to see, I am greatly impressed. I think I need one. Of course the C6 Aero Lightweight (1 of 42) is in good fettle and should last a while.

These new C7's are amazing. I sure wish I was younger and could remember why it was important to have cars like this?
Old 10-17-2013, 11:51 PM
NofakeJake
Melting Slicks

Received 206 Likes on 136 Posts

I'm not always a big fan of the media but long term tests can provide some good insight. Thanks to Walter we may not need to track it

I'd say you're in a really good position to hold out for a bit Phil. The C6's will be dropping in price and so will the C7's!

Meanwhile your Aero Lightweight (1 of 42) is extremely rare and only increasing in value. Who needs the impatience of youth, or youth for that matter. It's not like we can go back in this lifetime!

Get notified of new replies

To Edmunds.com tests C7 for a year

Quick Reply: Edmunds.com tests C7 for a year