Pacific Northwest Idaho | Oregon | Washington | Hawaii | Alaska.

Local Car Show Locator

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 11:27 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 315 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Local Car Show Locator

Wanted to share with all of you a free site we started a couple years ago that has really taken off and I think you guys might like to know about.

Last year, during the Car Show season we launched a 100% free car show database for car show organizers and folks who just like to find car shows in their area. Whelp, the site is really doing well and has several thousand car shows loaded and over 55,000 registered users.

The site allows you the ability to click on a state and it will spit out all the local car shows in that state for the upcoming 30 days. You can also do an advance search by city, car show name, car show type, etc

The site is 100% free for all users and show promoters. Car show promoters and organizers simply add their show to the site with all the relevant information and it is instantly there for all to see and attend. We have also expanded to include all of Canada.

If you organize a car show, give it a try, nothing to lose, free and easy...If you want to search for a car show in your area, try it....again, 100% free and simple

If you have a free night and are looking for something to do after dinner, go to the site and see if there is a car show in your area.

The site is www.carshowfinder.org (or com, does not matter). Stop by and check it out.....

Thanks,

Jim
Old 10-25-2012, 12:13 PM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

thanks, I am helping with activities for two Corvette clubs here in Oregon and this really helps!!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:26 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by VIK TOY
thanks, I am helping with activities for two Corvette clubs here in Oregon and this really helps!!
Thanks for using and promoting the website! Very happy it can help out!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 12-07-2012, 01:39 PM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

What would really help is if there is a "default"(unless I didn't see one) for the local we are interested in. Like I am interested in Oregon and Washington. Also, I don't see upcoming shows, or do I need to learn how to use the site???(dumb woman)
Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

What would really help is if there is a "default"(unless I didn't see one) for the local we are interested in. Like I am interested in Oregon and Washington. Also, I don't see upcoming shows, or do I need to learn how to use the site???(dumb woman)
There is not a default zone but if you click on any state on the map on the main landing page it will only show you cars shows for that state. You can also use the advanced search feature for a more detailed search.

I checked Oregon and there was a show in Portland last weekend, I did not check Washington.

This is a really slow time of the year for car shows because of the weather. You can see from the past shows that there was a bunch of them in the states you mentioned.

The site only shows upcoming shows in a moving 30 day window.

Hope this helps?

Thanks,

Jim
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

no a 30day window isn't much! Canby,OR Auto Swap is Jan 20,Corvette High Performance is Feb 9&10!. Albany,OR is having speed and show Jan 5
During the summer especially I have to plan WAY ahead. From what I have heard the So Oregon Corvette show in July is almost already booked!(we are already reserved)
Old 02-06-2013, 12:49 PM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by southerncarparts
The site is www.carshowfinder.org (or .com, does not matter) and there are over five thousand unique car show events in the database. Stop by and check it out.....

Thanks,

Jim
Do you post anything except Cars and Coffee??? i have received dozens of fliers so far for Oregon and WA for upcoming summer
Old 04-09-2013, 03:14 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

The site is www.carshowfinder.org (or .com, does not matter) and there are over five thousand unique car show events in the database. Stop by and check it out.....

Thanks,

Jim
Old 04-10-2013, 04:52 PM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 920 Likes on 465 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

Do you post anything except Cars and Coffee??? i have received dozens of fliers so far for Oregon and WA for upcoming summer
Check out "Calendar View" - nothing listed in Oregon for all of 2013. All the Cars & Coffee listings are for 2012. I entered our Corvette show in August on this site and it does not show. Not feelin' it for this website.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:53 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

We do not list the shows, it is up to the show organizer to list them. 2012 was pretty active for your area last year but for some reason 2013 is pretty thin. I will check and see if there is something up with the site.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:53 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by duckvett
Check out "Calendar View" - nothing listed in Oregon for all of 2013. All the Cars & Coffee listings are for 2012. I entered our Corvette show in August on this site and it does not show. Not feelin' it for this website.
What is the name of the show...I am curious as to why it is not showing up.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:03 PM
duckvett
Safety Car

Received 920 Likes on 465 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Winner - Unmodified
2018 C6 of Year Winner

What is the name of the show...I am curious as to why it is not showing up.
"Corvettes in the Park", August 9-10, Cottage Grove, Oregon.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:49 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Site has been totally redone....new code, much smoother with a fresh new look.

Give it a try, totally free for everyone....

If you organize a car show, make sure you list it on the site.

www.carshowfinder.com

Thanks,

Jim
Old 03-23-2014, 02:59 PM
VIK TOY
Melting Slicks

Site has been totally redone....new code, much smoother with a fresh new look.

Give it a try, totally free for everyone....

If you organize a car show, make sure you list it on the site.

www.carshowfinder.com

Thanks,

Jim
???????? NO CAR SHOWS IN OREGON????????!!!!!! Lots of them! Cruise In-Warrenton,4/26...-Clark Lumber-Tualatin 5/17..Memorial Day-McMinnville 5/24...Cruisin Sherwood 6/14..Rose Cup 6/13...Sunshine Cruz-clackamette Park 6/13.....Gresham Optimists 6/29...July has LOTS the "big one" Corvettes on the High Desert" 7/18&19 and Willamette Valley Corvettes has our show 7/26 (to prereg go to events@willamettevalleycorvettes.com.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:35 AM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

???????? NO CAR SHOWS IN OREGON????????!!!!!! Lots of them! Cruise In-Warrenton,4/26...-Clark Lumber-Tualatin 5/17..Memorial Day-McMinnville 5/24...Cruisin Sherwood 6/14..Rose Cup 6/13...Sunshine Cruz-clackamette Park 6/13.....Gresham Optimists 6/29...July has LOTS the "big one" Corvettes on the High Desert" 7/18&19 and Willamette Valley Corvettes has our show 7/26 (to prereg go to events@willamettevalleycorvettes.com.
Guess not.....Some states a loaded with results, others not as much. Site is dependent upon getting the word out to car show promoters so they can get their event loaded on the site. Totally free for them to do it, just a matter of them finding out about the site and getting it added.

I till contact those Car Show organizers and let them know about the site.

Thanks,

Jim

Get notified of new replies

To Local Car Show Locator

Quick Reply: Local Car Show Locator