Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Thinking about getting a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 07:57 PM
VetteGirlMA
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by NocarbutaVetteforme
Are you sure you weren't in CO or WA when you wrote that? SRT vehicles hold their value way better than GM vehicles. All of my vettes sank in value like a lead weight.
I'm in new England, specifically Massachusetts. Here, once they are bought they are treated as just another trim level, even though they in fact are very different vehicles. I had the challenger for 3 years and I wanted to get rid of it before it was worth nothing, and none of my srt vehicles ever saw a snowflake.

That being said I traded in the charger and challenger for the '13 vette and the '14 vette and neither of them lasted very long on the dealer lot. They were snapped up pretty quickly moreso on the charger since it still had the valid srt track experience voucher.

The only vehicle I can truly say in my lifetime didn't depreciate was the Hummer H1. I bought it for $55k and sold it for $50k, so it cost me $5 to drive it for 5 years. Other than that any other vehicle I have owned dropped like a rock.

Quick Reply: Thinking about getting a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT