Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Bye Chevy

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 01:52 AM
BSSN
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pcara
Just bought a GT-R 1 hr. ago from local dealer. Premium package.White with black mirrors and spoiler.Same as the c-7z51 that I never would have got. Picking up Wednsday and stopping by my ex chevy dealer and show it off. Too bad chevy is dissapointing so many. Plus it costs me 30,000 more but it is worth it!
ROFLMAO

I bought a Nissan 370Z, and had nothing but issues with the car. That doesn't apply to you as the GT-R is not the 370Z, but my issues extended past the car to involve the dealership, and Nissan NA. Chevy treated me nothing but right. Screw Nissan trash.

Hope your experience is better than mine. Crap car, crap warranty, crap resale, no more Nissan.

I drive a Jeep, now, and I have met plenty of asshats on this forum, and the Nissan forum, and surprisingly none (yet) on the Jeep forum, but am sure they exist. So I don't own a Nissan or a GM anymore, so it's not some fanboyism on my part, but man, I would buy another GM in a heartbeat if it fit my needs. A Nissan? Walmart still sells Huffy bikes, right?...
Old 03-27-2014, 07:53 AM
LTC Z06
Get Some!

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Ugly as sin but at least it has round tail lights.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:24 PM
UniqueDoug
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 168 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Chevy Guy
OP never bought a GTR.
Proof? Reason for the bump?

Quick Reply: Bye Chevy