Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

FS: 2013 Ford Raptor Crew Cab 2800 miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2014, 11:23 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FS: 2013 Ford Raptor Crew Cab 2800 miles

Well, after a 6 month order process to get the Raptor and then owning it for 2 months, I have decided that I am simply a sports car guy at heart. This was my first truck and while I feel it is the best truck out there, I think I need to get back behind the wheel of a sports car....and the wife won't let me have 2 toys so I figured I'd throw this one out there.

Truck details:
2013 Super Crew
2,800 miles
Blue Flame Exterior
Black Interior
801A
Beadlocks
Tailgate Step
Front Camera

Truck is 100% stock. Will be going in for it's first oil change and service at the dealership at 3000 miles. I still drive the truck regularly, so the mileage may vary. Truck is located just outside of Houston, TX. The truck has been taken off-road 3 times since I've owned it, never pushed very hard since I was new to the scene and didn't want to do anything stupid, but she performs amazing off-road as one would expect, it's just not for me at the end of the day. It's the best truck out there, but with a new baby on the way, I only have money for 1 "toy" at a time and I am thinking a GT-R or another Corvette is a better choice for me. Let me know if you have any questions.

I am looking to sell the truck for $52.5k.

Having Fun

Quick Reply: FS: 2013 Ford Raptor Crew Cab 2800 miles