Northern California Northern California

Vinyl wrap

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Kreeess
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vatakle
i am interested too. please pm me how much it cost you to do the roof. i am thinking black too.

thanks
Originally Posted by TOPGUN9
Just sent you a PM.
im hearing people having problems with the vinyl... how has yours held up TOPGUN?
Old 11-14-2013, 11:39 AM
TOPGUN9
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kreees, I just had my roof done recently so it's too early to tell. I also read some of the comments concerning the durability of the vinyl, but you would think this topic would have come up a long time ago. If you take a look at the Yelp page for Vinyl Styles, every single comment is positive, which in itself is amazing. I am going to visit Vinyl Styles, and ask them about this concern. I will keep you posted.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:16 PM
Kreeess
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TOPGUN9
Kreees, I just had my roof done recently so it's too early to tell. I also read some of the comments concerning the durability of the vinyl, but you would think this topic would have come up a long time ago. If you take a look at the Yelp page for Vinyl Styles, every single comment is positive, which in itself is amazing. I am going to visit Vinyl Styles, and ask them about this concern. I will keep you posted.

Sounds good thanks!! you should let them know that you recommended them to few guys from the forum maybe they can do more work for you for a discounted price

Quick Reply: Vinyl wrap