Northern California Northern California

Synergy is back.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 05:10 PM
0Synergy Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Synergy is back.....

On the Corvette Forum. LOL. Although we have been around for the last 12 years doing what we do best, we took some time away from a lot of the forums. Now that we go a bit more help around the shop, we have had the chance to rebuild our website and help answer some questions when we can.

For those that have not heard about us, we have been working on late model GM vehicles for a very long time. I would like to think we were one of the originals in the bay area as the LS stuff got bigger and bigger. Not only do we sell parts, but we hand build our own custom motors, fabricate pretty much anything including turbo kits, and do some of the best tuning in the bay area. Our equipment alone for tuning is a big part in why we spend so much time tuning and allows us to really dial in a car. Take a look on our site and read up about it.

Also, another thing to add is that our parts site is different in that the pricing you see is the price you pay shipped. This is a no shipping website. The price is straight forward.

So take a look over our site, we are always adding stuff and working on the details, so feel free to ask if you dont see something.

Rick
Old 03-21-2013, 05:16 PM
redtopz
Melting Slicks

Received 44 Likes on 27 Posts

I was just getting back on this site to praise your work on my car . I knew I was going to say this, but I should have taken my car there right when I bought it. Great work as always Rick.

Bill.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:24 PM
0Synergy Motorsports
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by redtopz
I was just getting back on this site to praise your work on my car . I knew I was going to say this, but I should have taken my car there right when I bought it. Great work as always Rick.

Bill.
Thanks as always.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:32 PM
50 4Ever
Wil Cooksey #256
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Had Rick tune my Z06 last Friday, what an awesome job. The surging is gone and the power is there at all RPM's.

I had the LS7 valve guide wear problem. I had the new heads sent to WCCH for stage 2 work and SS valves, new dual valve springs and of course bronze valve guides. A friend mentioned he had similar work done and Rick tuned his 2006 Z06, and now his car was fun to drive again. That was enough for me.

As Rick said, his dyno makes all the difference. Guys, this is not a drive on and strap down dyno. The dyno bolts right to the hubs. One awesome tune...

Old 03-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Exotica
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 52 Likes on 22 Posts

I've had Rick tune my car since 2008 and wouldn't have anyone else do it. Great to see you back up here again Rick.

Congrats to Synergy and the crew at the shop!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:57 PM
tlove32
Melting Slicks

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

Welcome back to the forum. For some of us....you never left
Old 03-21-2013, 08:08 PM
RichieRichZ06
Supporting Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Supporting the Corvette Community at Abel Chevrolet in Rio Vista, CA 707-374-6317 Ext.123
Received 1,426 Likes on 597 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Synergy Motorsports
On the Corvette Forum. LOL. Although we have been around for the last 12 years doing what we do best, we took some time away from a lot of the forums. Now that we go a bit more help around the shop, we have had the chance to rebuild our website and help answer some questions when we can.

For those that have not heard about us, we have been working on late model GM vehicles for a very long time. I would like to think we were one of the originals in the bay area as the LS stuff got bigger and bigger. Not only do we sell parts, but we hand build our own custom motors, fabricate pretty much anything including turbo kits, and do the best tuning in the bay area. Our equipment alone for tuning is a big part in why we spend so much time tuning and allows us to really dial in a car. Take a look on our site and read up about it.

Also, another thing to add is that our parts site is different in that the pricing you see is the price you pay shipped. This is a no shipping website. The price is straight forward.

So take a look over our site, we are always adding stuff and working on the details, so feel free to ask if you dont see something.

Rick
Fixed it for ya!

Glad to see you are back on here. We'll keep sending you business.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:30 PM
seans857
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THE BEST TUNER WEST OF ROCKIES
Old 03-21-2013, 09:15 PM
dents
Instructor

+1 for the Synergy train. Rick tuned my car 2 years ago and it's still running awesome.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:17 PM
youngrigo
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

For those that have not heard about us, we have been working on late model GM vehicles for a very long time. I would like to think we were one of the originals in the bay area as the LS stuff got bigger and bigger. Not only do we sell parts, but we hand build our own custom motors, fabricate pretty much anything including turbo kits, and do some of the best tuning in the bay area. Our equipment alone for tuning is a big part in why we spend so much time tuning and allows us to really dial in a car. Take a look on our site and read up about it.

Rick
Trying to be modest... When in reality the BEST!

Welcome back.... Now hurry up and get me in!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:56 PM
0Synergy Motorsports
Former Vendor

LOL, yes thanks guys.

Rigo, dont worry as soon as a few more move out you will be in for our meth kit.

R
Old 03-21-2013, 11:21 PM
2002rich
Burning Brakes

Rick did a great job tuning my car. He was the only tuner who could get my 540rwhp engine to start without any gas pedal and idle

18 months on the tune and going strong!

Old 03-21-2013, 11:31 PM
Racin Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome back Rick!

-Dave
Old 03-21-2013, 11:47 PM
BoostedEBZ06
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by youngrigo
Trying to be modest... When in reality the BEST!

Welcome back.... Now hurry up and get me in!
Yes the best!

LOL, yes thanks guys.

Rigo, dont worry as soon as a few more move out you will be in for our meth kit.

R
Where's mine?

Rick is a great guy and is the best at what he does. His customer service is second to none IMO he has always answered all my questions and helped swap my injectors when I got my car tuned at his shop. He also got it to put down some pretty good power to say the least.

I'll be back once I upgrade my head unit and possibly install a meth kit I thought I would be happy with 600.....

Get notified of new replies

To Synergy is back.....

Quick Reply: Synergy is back.....