Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That was classic
Old 08-18-2012, 03:38 AM
harrydirty
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

that was great

Sounds like the other shops recommended are great ones, but if you are in the peninsula you might want to consider Custom Alignment in Mountain View. I've been going there for ten years for my track Mustang Cobra and now my C6Z. Not only do they have a constant flow of higher end street cars, but they see their fair share of custom cars and track cars........and of course, they see lots of grocery getters, SUV's, etc...... Not the cheapest shop, but they have a great rep and stand behind their work.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:02 PM
AntsSilverC5
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hilarious lol
Old 08-19-2012, 06:21 PM
01Swc5z
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang it bro you got me LMAO!
Old 08-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Revolver ZSTi
Racer

Received 83 Likes on 48 Posts

thanks guys, for the reply

and my bad for throwing a curve ball,

Originally Posted by RichieRichZ06
You can go to the well known (read: extremely expensive) places like Krouse racing or you can go to the place that has done literally dozens of Corvettes for me and other local Auto-x guys. We all use "The Alignment Shop" in fairfield. Gary, the owner, does all of the work himself and has setup the majority of the local east/north bay Corvettes. He knows his chit and is very reasonable (usually less than $100 for a custom 4 wheel alignment). Call and talk to him if you'd like, just tell him that Richie from Abel sent you. 707-399-7275

Also, if you feel like driving up to Sac, Mark at MSI is one of the best in the business for setting up Corvette suspension and alignments. It is just a bit of a drive for you so I didn't mention him earlier.

thanks man, ill be def giving them a call soon, good shop recognized other good shops

Originally Posted by Chuck Tribolet
You got me going on this thread. ;-)

Shaghazi Auto Tech
1725 Rogers, Suite H
San Jose, CA 95112
408-436-1366

They are a bit east of SJC, and did a good job on my '87. Came
recommended on the NorCal forum here. Clearly understood that
'vettes need both ends aligned. It was December or January, I wished
I had a REALLY warm parka in their waiting room and I suspect it
would be hot these afternoons.

Chuck
that sounds good too,

ill give them a call too,
Old 08-21-2012, 09:51 PM
bowmanized
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lol, nice. 10.0
Old 08-22-2012, 06:26 PM
andy82
Safety Car

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
2017 C7 of Year Finalist

Darn....
Old 08-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Kale
Team Owner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Revolver ZSTi
So I moved in with my girlfriend in May but lately lately she has been working a lot of late shifts, and for the past 5 weeks she has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls, that hang up, she starts wearing nice clothes to work and talking about him all the time then abruptly stops, leaving an uncomfortable silence.

If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think Im sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes.

I asked her once what they were doing, and she said "Just talking" ....whatever. So last night I decided to see whats really going on out there. So I leave the garage door open, and turn off all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out in the garage and wait.. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway,and Im hiding behind my C5Z. When his headlights shine through my garage and onto the car, I see something that I just couldn't believe. The front and rear tires on passenger side has a really bad inner camber wear. can you guys recommend to a good shop to get my alignment done?
mfp
Old 08-22-2012, 09:42 PM
meldog21
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Holy Moly!! You got a response from Kale in your humor thread. Kale is the king of humor. You might not appreciate it, and I don't even know what mfp means, but its probably a pretty big deal.

Way to go!

Dog

Last edited by meldog21; 08-24-2012 at 09:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Cheating Girlfriend