Northern California Northern California

Exotic car tour provides vroom with a view

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 05:37 PM
CupertinoZ06
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Exotic car tour provides vroom with a view

Read this in the SJ Mercury today. Anyone here done this or would consider doing this? Looks like no ZR1 or even Z06 in the lineup though

So many times I dreamed of this moment: a red Ferrari inhaling the asphalt of Skyline Boulevard, the car's mighty engine hammering horsepower like a Gatling gun. Now I was the final link in a bright necklace of six sports cars streaking southward along the Bay Area's most beautiful back road, and the dream was coming true so fast my eyes could scarcely take it in.
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1
Old 02-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Zoxxo
Safety Car

Received 266 Likes on 98 Posts

I read that this morning.

There are several companies doing this. My wife offered to get me this for my birthday and I opted out - especially for the price they want. First, the Z06 has taken a lot of the wind out of the "get to drive a fast car" bit this offers. I've never been a "Ferrari is the end all, be all" guy either. I've owned mid-engine cars. I would NOT stall the test drive car. :o

For FREE, I could test drive each of those cars as a potential buyer.

I'd want some *special* cars to drive, not just stuff we see around here every day. A Tesla? Really? Gimme a Veyron, a REAL GT40 (circa 196x), a Porsche 904 or 917

The reviewer shows up driving a SMART CAR??!! Talk about a man with no pride or who just doesn't get the premise.

Z//
Old 02-06-2011, 09:46 PM
gs568
Team Owner

Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

Doing Club Sportiva based out of San Jose in March. Lotus Elise, Aston Martin, Bentley, Audi R8, F430 and Gallardo for $699.00. Done it before with World Class Supercar Experience.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:35 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

I know the owner of Club Sportiva and he's a great guy. If I ever had a itch to drive the exotics it's not a bad deal.

They used to buy their own cars but now they do a shared program with the owners of the cars... so if you owned a Z06 and wanted to put it in the program you would get to drive the other cars free of charge
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Get notified of new replies

To Exotic car tour provides vroom with a view

Quick Reply: Exotic car tour provides vroom with a view