Northern California Northern California

Benbow Inn Garberville

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Mrs. glass car
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Benbow Inn Garberville

Just booked 4 nights during Thanksgiving week at the Benbow Inn. We haven't been there for several years, but it is a great place to use as a base station for rides in the giant redwoods, lost coast, Ferndale, and Patrick's Point. The Inn also has a great restaurant, and the town of Garberville is where all of the 60's hippies now live.
Anyone else from the forum ever stay there?
Old 09-03-2008, 10:49 PM
bullitt4110
Le Mans Master

Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by glass car
Just booked 4 nights during Thanksgiving week at the Benbow Inn. We haven't been there for several years, but it is a great place to use as a base station for rides in the giant redwoods, lost coast, Ferndale, and Patrick's Point. The Inn also has a great restaurant, and the town of Garberville is where all of the 60's hippies now live.
Anyone else from the forum ever stay there?
Never stayed there, but I have been there for the 4th of July fireworks show they put on every year. My grandma lives in Eureka and has a summer place in Myersflat (about 10-15 mins away from Benbow), I have a few friends that live up that way also. It is really a beautiful area! I love how slow paced everything up there is also.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:26 AM
LLVETTE
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope, never been there!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:38 AM
UR LZN
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Never stayed at The Inn but we have camped in the area AND palyed golf on the course nearby!

Last Month we stayed in Ferndale at the Gingerbread Mansion on the way to a show in Oregon....

As you know, Ferndale is very quaint, relaxing, and off the main roads - highly recommended....

Get notified of new replies

To Benbow Inn Garberville

Quick Reply: Benbow Inn Garberville