Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

No kidding!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:09 PM
jay'szo6
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Afternoon everyone!

I finally got my "land legs" back, I felt like I was still on the boat. Especially if I stood up fast, or walk down a skinny hall way. It was 1st time being on a boat in the ocean, luckily I didn't get seasick. I was popping dramamine like the were tictac's though lol!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:21 PM
SpankUU
Drifting

Originally Posted by jay'szo6
Afternoon everyone!

I finally got my "land legs" back, I felt like I was still on the boat. Especially if I stood up fast, or walk down a skinny hall way. It was 1st time being on a boat in the ocean, luckily I didn't get seasick. I was popping dramamine like the were tictac's though lol!

Hey Jason, I felt that way yesterday too. I took one dramamine and two long islands on the first day and was almost falling asleep at the dinner show. After that I put on the band and stopped taking the pills. We had a great time too on our 1st cruise.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:04 PM
jay'szo6
Safety Car

Originally Posted by SpankUU

Hey Jason, I felt that way yesterday too. I took one dramamine and two long islands on the first day and was almost falling asleep at the dinner show. After that I put on the band and stopped taking the pills. We had a great time too on our 1st cruise.
Hey Johnny! Glad to hear you had a good time. You sailed with Royal Caribean? Or Carnival? The cruise ship was super nice, I had a blast. Catalina Island was my favorite part, Ensenada was kinda weak. We went to the Papas&Beer joint, and saw the La Bufadora, that was pretty much it.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:08 PM
ChargedC6
Burning Brakes

hey what happened to the other bar

man i go gamble and come back and its gone
Old 07-06-2008, 06:09 PM
ChargedC6
Burning Brakes

Hey Johnny! Glad to hear you had a good time. You sailed with Royal Caribean? Or Carnival? The cruise ship was super nice, I had a blast. Catalina Island was my favorite part, Ensenada was kinda weak. We went to the Papas&Beer joint, and saw the La Bufadora, that was pretty much it.
i did that cruze a few years back it was "ok" what ship was you on? i was on the Ecstacy
Old 07-06-2008, 06:10 PM
shalenss
Burning Brakes

Old 07-06-2008, 06:13 PM
ChargedC6
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by shalenss

that was the last post i saw and then its gone. come people what happened more chicks in bikinis? or are the mods hatin on norcal cause we so tight
Old 07-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Miguels
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thnks for the update...I would have put them on stealth mode...I remember having people post and be able to see their post and others,but others couldnt see theirs...that was funny.

Originally Posted by savewave
Some of our NorCal friends decided to “have some fun” recently by turning a thread into a babes thread. That’s in conflict with the site’s rules to prevent Corvetteforum from being placed on lists of sites that include unsafe content and, thus, are blocked by corporate servers.

While we like babe pictures, that kind of content is available elsewhere on the Internet and it’s not worth jeopardizing the ability of the majority of Forum participants to access the site from work.

When those participants were put in "time out" to give them time to review the site’s rules before their posting privileges were restored, others decided to attack the Forum, its rules and its moderators for enforcing the rules each of us agreed to accept when we registered.

Warnings went unheeded, so those involved had their posting privileges blocked, too.

As always, those who will abide by the site’s rules and treat others with civility are welcome to participate at Corvetteforum. Those who prefer an unmoderated site where anything goes should be able to find what they are looking for elsewhere. The Internet is a big place.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:30 PM
SpankUU
Drifting

We were on the Royal Caribbean and yes it was a blast for us too.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:30 PM
SpankUU
Drifting

Originally Posted by ChargedC6
i did that cruze a few years back it was "ok" what ship was you on? i was on the Ecstacy
Monarch of the Seas. They have more food than I wanted to eat too.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Miguels
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by C6Z Chick
No kidding!
how ju doin'?

nice avatar

Last edited by Iron Chef; 07-06-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:11 PM
jay'szo6
Safety Car

The Paradise, man that was a biiig boat!
Old 07-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Racechick
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

that was the last post i saw and then its gone. come people what happened more chicks in bikinis? or are the mods hatin on norcal cause we so tight
It sucks, but people don't want to follow the rules then they want to b*tch when they get banned.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:35 PM
1%r
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

Originally Posted by savewave
Some of our NorCal friends decided to “have some fun” recently by turning a thread into a babes thread. That’s in conflict with the site’s rules to prevent Corvetteforum from being placed on lists of sites that include unsafe content and, thus, are blocked by corporate servers.

While we like babe pictures, that kind of content is available elsewhere on the Internet and it’s not worth jeopardizing the ability of the majority of Forum participants to access the site from work.

When those participants were put in "time out" to give them time to review the site’s rules before their posting privileges were restored, others decided to attack the Forum, its rules and its moderators for enforcing the rules each of us agreed to accept when we registered.

Warnings went unheeded, so those involved had their posting privileges blocked, too.

As always, those who will abide by the site’s rules and treat others with civility are welcome to participate at Corvetteforum. Those who prefer an unmoderated site where anything goes should be able to find what they are looking for elsewhere. The Internet is a big place.
Need anymore be said?

Play though........................
Old 07-06-2008, 07:37 PM
MEANZ06
Race Director

man, im skerred to say anything around here.....

Get notified of new replies

To NOR-CALS VETTES 17th part2 HOTTEST (bar) Thread so come in and have a drink

Old 07-06-2008, 07:57 PM
SpankUU
Drifting

Originally Posted by MEANZ06
man, im skerred to say anything around here.....
Old 07-06-2008, 08:10 PM
SLV-N-BLK
Pro

St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by C6Z Chick
It sucks, but people don't want to follow the rules then they want to b*tch when they get banned.
IMHO

We all knew the rules when we signed up.

I was participating in the banned thread and fully expected to get a warning or banned. I'm not trying to kiss up here, just admitting to the fact that I broke the rules and knew it. I think if the rest had done the same, we wouldn't have drama we have today.

That's all I've go to say about that.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:12 PM
MEANZ06
Race Director

Originally Posted by SLV-N-BLK
IMHO

We all knew the rules when we signed up.

I was participating in the banned thread and fully expected to get a warning or banned. I'm not trying to kiss up here, just admitting to the fact that I broke the rules and knew it. I think if the rest had done the same, we wouldn't have drama we have today.

That's all I've go to say about that.
okay forest....

Quick Reply: NOR-CALS VETTES 17th part2 HOTTEST (bar) Thread so come in and have a drink