Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Anyone here have a trailer for sale, or rent?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Moundir
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone here have a trailer for sale, or rent?

Hey guys, I'm looking for a trailer here in the Northeast region within 3 weeks. In a perfect world I would love to rent one for a 3day weekend, but if the price is right I will buy one :) I apreciate any leads you guys can offer me. Thanx :seeya

Mike
Old 03-27-2004, 11:50 AM
thegypsie
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Re: Anyone here have a trailer for sale, or rent? (Moundir)

I've neither but I can tell you I've rented from UHaul to tow both cars at various times and distances. It was about $35/day as long as you specify "in town" use, with pick-up and return at the same location. I say this "in-town" deal b/c one time I was going to rent a trailer here in Syracuse, tow 350 miles to The Vette Doctors, leave it in Amityville (all in same day mind you) and the quote went up to $119 for less than 24 hours use :eek:

I said to the dude... WTF!!!! I've rented before for $30 and change per day, blah-blah... he waxes on about the difference's , etc... So I said "how about I rent it for in-town use?" knowing full well I was still going to L.I, just had to bring the empty trailer back and he said - "okay, then it is classified as an in-town and price will be $35"

Little more info than you needed but at the time it pissed me off how stupid it all was. To close it out, best part was it all ended up being free when it was returned due to a disgruntled UHaul employee complaining about how the initial paperwork was prepared wrong by his boss. He canx the transaction completely. Glad I don't own that UHaul facility. :lol:

So renting is a good alternative in my book until I get a trailer.

good luck :cheers:
Old 04-13-2004, 03:45 PM
93 ragtop
Le Mans Master

Received 97 Likes on 83 Posts

Default Re: Anyone here have a trailer for sale, or rent? (Moundir)

I to, have rented from u-haul. The main problem is getting the vette on it. The design is so, that you have to do a lot of rigging to keep from dragging going from the ramps on to the trailer. Oh by the way down here it is $50.00 a day.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:56 AM
a851yy07
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Anyone here have a trailer for sale, or rent? (93 ragtop)

I to, have rented from u-haul. Oh by the way down here it is $50.00 a day.
$53 to be exact. I had to rent one a few weeks ago to pick up the Diablo from the shop. had to drive 25 miles to get it because that was the closest place that had it.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone here have a trailer for sale, or rent?

Quick Reply: Anyone here have a trailer for sale, or rent?