Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvette Center Fall Open House Sept 30th

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2023, 07:06 PM
LittleC7
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Corvette Center Fall Open House Sept 30th

Corvette Center 184 Day St Newington, CT (860-953-2994) is having a Fall Open House on Saturday September 30th from 9am till 1pm.
Complementary beverages & food items will be provided. This includes Coffee/Soda/Water etc and Pastries/Wraps/Snacks etc
Tour the facilities and have some tasty treats and meet some new friends.

Please note this is a RAIN or SHINE event, so please come with your Corvettes or Daily drivers (if rain).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>
We also are closing off Day St from the entrance off of Frances Ave and routing cars to come in via Day St off of Main St. There will be Police Officers there to direct you to the entrance if you are not familiar with the area. This will give Corvette Center addition parking for everyone!
Hope to see you there!
The following users liked this post:
CTYANK2 (12-19-2023)
Old 09-27-2023, 10:07 AM
LittleC7
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Saturday AM weather might be iffy

We are meeting at Hooters on the Berlin Tpk at 8:30 am to caravan over to Corvette Center. We are planning on leaving at 8:45 sharp from Hooters. If you are planning on going directly there, please be advised that Day St will only be accessible off of Main St not Frances Ave. There will be police presence to direct you if you forget or need directions from Main St. There will be plenty of parking! Look for my Dark Blue not Black C7 at Hooters.

Please note this is a rain or shine event!!!
If the weather is iffy in the am come with your daily driver, so that means I will either have my C7 or my Subaru at Hooters! Hope to see everyone!

Quick Reply: Corvette Center Fall Open House Sept 30th