Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

EVO II QRT Seat and Mounting Hardware

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 08:26 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Default EVO II QRT Seat and Mounting Hardware

I purchased an EVO II QRT seat to find the best way to set it up as low as possible when sliders are desired. On our ultra low brackets with sliders I mapped out the best hole combination and hardware to use. If anyone is interested in purchasing the seat and mounting hardware (either sliding or fixed aluminum rails) and can pick it up in Milford CT, Email Me directly. I use some space in the same building with A1 Upholstery Services (A1 Corvette on Ebay) and they do quite a bit of Corvette upholstery from C3 and up. I also have a new version of our ultra low bracket that has lap belt tabs built in.

The EVO II is almost 2" wider in the front than the rear but our wider based side mounts can span the distance needed for installation.

Is shows setup using a set belt adapter that sliders with the seat.

One of the holes in our side mount positions the seat with just enough clearance to avoid interference from the bolts.

This is another version of the ultra low bracket with built in lap belt tabs. The sub belt crossbar is adjustable on either bracket.

Quick Reply: EVO II QRT Seat and Mounting Hardware