Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Tracktime4cars sat. Pocono

Old 07-16-2014, 11:45 AM
theVcar
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Default Tracktime4cars sat. Pocono

Hey NE any one else heading out to tt4c event this sat? Advanced only which makes for a great safe event. I'm going up sat morning, but I may go after work on fri. They have up'd the program to having what many have requested in the past years to separate run groups.
Post up if your in.
David
Old 07-17-2014, 05:40 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by theVcar
Hey NE any one else heading out to tt4c event this sat? Advanced only which makes for a great safe event. I'm going up sat morning, but I may go after work on fri. They have up'd the program to having what many have requested in the past years to separate run groups.
Post up if your in.
David
I won't know for sure till tomorrow.
Old 07-20-2014, 05:27 PM
theVcar
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Well, the day was great. Weather was terrific for driving. No dummies on the track, so the new format from TT4C works well. Four vettes were present and some imports, Camaros. I'll let you lurkers guess who dominated the track. Waiting for them to return to NJMP

Moe it was good meeting you and your plans for your play with the group sounds like it is solid. Best wishes.
David
Old 07-20-2014, 10:34 PM
jsbwac
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

It was a great time and they are really a great group to run with. I had some trouble dialing in the car, but can't wait to get back up there for their next event.

Get notified of new replies

To Tracktime4cars sat. Pocono

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Tracktime4cars sat. Pocono