Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Yorktown Cars & Coffee for 2014

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2014, 01:28 PM
DomG
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yorktown Cars & Coffee for 2014

Well, it's still cold. But the potential is there and Spring is officially only a few days away.

Streets are still somewhat sprayed with debris and frozen snow still lingers. The Dunkin lot is somewhat of a construction site where the town appears to be doing something along the roadside. We have lost about 25 to 30 spots for now. And yes, the Windowrama truck is still smack in the middle of where we gather.

But if you are anything like me you are going batsh#t crazy by now.

So while my original plan was to start up again in April, what say we shoot for a Cars & Coffee gathering this Sunday 3/16? Car still asleep for the Winter? Come in your daily driver

Come join us. You know you NEED to......

Where?
Yorktown Cars & Coffee.
3399 Crompond Rd, Yorktown NY
In front of the Dunkin Donuts in the BJs Shopping Center. 8-10am

www.yorktowncarsandcoffee.com

Let's chat about events in 2014. Check out the Web site Blog for some ideas and come with some more.

T-Shirts,Polos, Hats and Window Decals are available with our logo if you are interested.

If you know of any other local shows this weekend or going forward, drop me an email and I'll pass the word around.

And please we do NOT tolerate revving OR burnouts at all, at C&C. If you cannot play by those rules, please don't bother coming.

DomG
Old 05-17-2014, 11:45 PM
toughtaco
Instructor

I see it is at a new location. I will try to get there tomorrow.
Old 06-06-2014, 08:10 AM
DomG
Racer

Back on the Forum. Sorry folks been very busy.

Anyway our Yorktown Cars & Coffee continues to be a happening in the Area.

We attract all types of cars and continue to be Corvette heavy thanks to this Forum.

So whether you like Corvettes, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, Telsa, Viper, Mustang or everything from old school muscle to the latest supercars to Ford Model Ts, come on out EVERY Sunday.

Come join us. You know you NEED to......

Where?
Yorktown Cars & Coffee.

www.yorktowncarsandcoffee.com - check us out for past event pictures and announcements....and join the email list for up to the minute announcements.

T-Shirts,Polos, Hats and Window Decals are available with our logo if you are interested.

If you know of any other local shows going forward, drop me an email and I'll pass the word around. (DGVette@optonline.net)

And please we do NOT tolerate revving OR burnouts at all, at C&C. If you cannot play by those rules, please don't bother coming.

DomG

Last edited by DomG; 06-06-2014 at 08:12 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:21 PM
DomG
Racer

Yorktown Cars & Coffee continues to be a happening in the Area.

We attract all types of cars and continue to be Corvette heavy thanks to this Forum.

So whether you like Corvettes, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, Telsa, Viper, Mustang or everything from old school muscle to the latest supercars to Ford Model Ts, come on out EVERY Sunday.

Come join us. You know you WANT to......

Where?
Yorktown Cars & Coffee.

www.yorktowncarsandcoffee.com - check us out for past event pictures and announcements....and join the email list for up to the minute announcements.

If you know of any other local shows going forward, drop me an email and I'll pass the word around. (DGVette@optonline.net)

DomG
Old 07-06-2014, 11:28 AM
halt00
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

Is this every weekend?
Old 07-06-2014, 02:57 PM
DomG
Racer

Every Sunday, weather permitting. Check the web site. www.yorktowncarsandcoffee.com

And join the email list for weekly updates.

115 cars today.

DomG
Old 07-10-2014, 08:05 PM
DomG
Racer

Yorktown Cars & Coffee continues to be a happening in the Area. 115 cars last week

Come join us this Sunday. Fols from Bergen County Cars & Caffe plan to join us. You know you NEED to......

Where?
Yorktown Cars & Coffee.

DomG
Old 07-10-2014, 11:45 PM
TractionControlOff
Burning Brakes

Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Looking forward to it.

Old 07-18-2014, 10:05 PM
DomG
Racer

Hey Gang,
Welcome to the Yorktown C&C

In summary, you are invited to our regular Cars & Coffee event and if you have a hankering for a drive, the NJ Maserati Cars and Coffee.

Weather is looking clear for Sunday.

First, you are welcomed to our usual gathering at the regular spot.
So, Come join us. You know deep down, you really NEED to ......

Where?
Yorktown Cars & Coffee.

If you know of any other local shows this weekend or going forward, drop me an email and I'll pass the word around.

---------------------

Second, you will find the details below about the Bergen County C&C. Please read carefully as an RSVP is requested to the dealer involved so they can prep enough food to offer breakfast to those who attend. This could be 500 cars if the groups invited (including us) show up in force.

You will find a copy of the notice that went out to the Bergen NJ Cars & Caffe group who have extended their invite to our group for this Sunday.
-------

This is a quick update regarding this Sunday, July 20th. In case you aren't aware, Maserati of Bergen County is hosting us for the second time this year. A summary of details can be found here: http://carsandcaffe.blogspot.com/201...serati-of.html

We are pleased to welcome members from the Northeast Italian Car Club, Cars and Croissants, Yorktown Cars and Coffee, A1 Exotics and more this Sunday!

The event runs from 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Once again, please pull into the office building immediately before the dealer lot. The office's address is2 Park Way, Upper Saddle River, NJ. If you pull in at the office and there is room at the dealer lot, you can move your car, but otherwise, you will have to make a U-turn if the dealer lot is full. The police have been made aware of this event and will not permit what happened last time: 4-wide parking at the dealer lot.

If you have not RSVPed yet, there is still time to do so. There is plenty of parking available.
------------

Original email invite

- Sunday, July 20th (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM) at Maserati of Bergen County Cars and Coffee.
(please RSVP for that event....the flyer for the event is attached and includes the RSVP email address.

Maps indicate that the ride from Yorktown Cars & Coffee would be about 50 minutes to 1 hour at posted speeds ( via the Taconic south to the Tappan Zee, then down 202 to 17 south). The RSVP is because they plan to serve breakfast (on them) and they need a reasonable count. Leave C&C between 9 and 9:30 and you'll still have 2 hours there as they are running till 12:30.

Last year they got 200+ cars but they'd like 500.

How about that for a run. With free food, no less.

DomG

Old 07-19-2014, 11:35 AM
lsxvette
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

im in
Old 07-26-2014, 07:40 PM
meinersk
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I went to it good show... the drive there with Bergen cand c was awesome...the drive back awesome with members...The show had some real exoctics there...best all around meet ive been to......GGGRRREEEAAAT
Old 07-26-2014, 08:52 PM
DomG
Racer

Thanks for the endorsement.

Weather is a little shaky for Sunday 7/27

I'll be sending out and early morning email tomorrow morning. How do you get the email

Go to www.yorktowncarsandcoffee.com and "Join the List"

DomG

Get notified of new replies

To Yorktown Cars & Coffee for 2014

Quick Reply: Yorktown Cars & Coffee for 2014