Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvettes United of Central Massachusetts

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 06:31 PM
427 Sidepipes
Racer

Received 245 Likes on 135 Posts

Default Corvettes United of Central Massachusetts

If anyone in central Massachusetts is interested in a NO stress Corvette social club (NO dues, NO officers, NO work), check out the new website for Corvettes United. In just a short amount of time, we've had some great interest/excitement from both new and old members. Feel free to browse the website or perhaps join via the quick/easy online form (only name and email are required). If you want to attend our first 'Meet & Greet' social dinner, look on the EVENTS page and send us an RSVP so we can provide a proper head count (membership is NOT required to attend).

Letz have some fun,
Old 04-01-2014, 08:53 AM
427 Sidepipes
Racer

As a reminder, our first 'Meet & Greet' dinner for Corvettes United of Central Mass is scheduled for April 9th (Wednesday) at 6:30pm at the Post Office Pub in Grafton, MA.
If you plan on attending (membership NOT required), please let us know by April 7th so we can provide a proper head count.
(More details can be found in the EVENTS CALENDAR on our website.)
Old 04-03-2014, 06:32 AM
GS Diva
Safety Car

Received 142 Likes on 79 Posts

Jack, please get in touch with me. I want to update my club listing for New England.

Elaine
Old 04-03-2014, 07:55 AM
basicstrategy777
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17,'20, '21,'22, '23

Good luck with getting your club up and running.

Very much appreciate you mentioning our DYNO-DAY on 26 April. It is a nice gathering of people with a like interest, as you well know. Hopefully, some of your people can make it to ESP.

So far, for some reason, the response from CT. clubs/people hasn't been that good ........maybe you Mass. guys can help us get our minimum of 10 to dyno.

Again, good luck with the club.

Old 04-03-2014, 09:25 AM
427 Sidepipes
Racer

Originally Posted by GS Diva
Jack, please get in touch with me. I want to update my club listing for New England.

Elaine
Will do... I'll send you an email.

Originally Posted by basicstrategy777
Good luck with getting your club up and running.

Very much appreciate you mentioning our DYNO-DAY on 26 April. It is a nice gathering of people with a like interest, as you well know. Hopefully, some of your people can make it to ESP.

So far, for some reason, the response from CT. clubs/people hasn't been that good ........maybe you Mass. guys can help us get our minimum of 10 to dyno.

Again, good luck with the club.

My pleasure... been to your last two Dyno Days and they were a blast!

Get notified of new replies

To Corvettes United of Central Massachusetts

Quick Reply: Corvettes United of Central Massachusetts