Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Indy tech in the NH area

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 PM
gibbyflhx
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indy tech in the NH area

Hi

I am looking for a good indy tech local to southern NH. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Old 09-26-2012, 08:15 PM
Bobd207s
Burning Brakes

Location: Cancer Sucks - please donate to Corvettes Conquer Cancer
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Cruise-In X Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

I highly recommend Vette Undercar Technologies in Salem - Mike Contarino and Chris Gagnon. I am very satisfied with the work they have done on my 04 and the work they did on my 01 that I sold earlier this year. Mike and Chris are great to work with, fair prices, very honest ( a buddy of mine thought his Vette needed a clutch - he brought it to Mike and Chris they tested it and said everything was fine - they easily could have sold my buddy a clutch and he wouldn't have known the difference ) and they know Corvettes ! I have seen just about every generation of Vette in their garage and met other owners and we are all very happy with the work Mike and Chris do. Mike races his C5 in Autocross too.

Give Mike a call at 603-479-7200

hth
Bob

Last edited by Bobd207s; 09-26-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 07:59 AM
gibbyflhx
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great .... I have never heard of them before and I live 15 minutes away. I will give them a call

Get notified of new replies

To Indy tech in the NH area

Quick Reply: Indy tech in the NH area