Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Equestrians Ride for a Cure- Would anyone be willing to help?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 06:23 PM
WS6 TransAm Girl
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Equestrians Ride for a Cure- Would anyone be willing to help?

I don't post in this section anymore, in fact, I don't recognize anyone. But I used to hang out and drag race at Etown with a lot of folks in NorthEast and we had a lot of fun times

Hopefully you don't mind my posting this here, but I know the vette folks are some of the most generous around when it really counts, so I figured I would ask.

A farm out here in PA is running a horse show with ALL proceeds to benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. They fund research for blood cancers and do some really great work, their website can be seen here: http://www.lls.org/

They are also running a fundraiser to culminate at the horse show, which is April 7th. There is a title up for grabs of most generous horse, which I totally don't give a hoot about and highly doubt we could even come close. What I would like to do though, is to have some monies to give to show my support regardless. I've already donated money to the show to cover the cost of all of the trophies, I will be showing myself, and will also try and scrape together some more money to hand over. Would anyone be willing to send a donation? Its tax deductible, and the check would be made to LLS.

Here is the link to the event page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/110605629064486/

I know people don't have a whole lot of money floating around these days, but even a couple bucks helps!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:18 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,202 Likes on 706 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

made a sticky for ya since it's for charity...good luck
Old 03-13-2012, 07:45 PM
WS6 TransAm Girl
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by pewter99
made a sticky for ya since it's for charity...good luck
Thank you sir, I greatly appreciate it

Get notified of new replies

To Equestrians Ride for a Cure- Would anyone be willing to help?

Quick Reply: Equestrians Ride for a Cure- Would anyone be willing to help?