Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Vietnam vet Corvettes

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 04:51 PM
Cyclonite
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Vietnam vet Corvettes

Hey all, been quite a while since I'veposted, haven't been around much. I just got this info in my email and thought I'd pass it along. Viet Nam was a bit before my time, so I'm not getting one, but for those who served... and you can't beat the price.

Hello:
I don’t know how many Vietnam Veterans are in your Corvette Club.
There is a fellow Corvetter / Veteran in Lexington, N. C. that developed a Vietnam Veteran / Corvette sew on Patch.
I have attached a photo of this.
He provides this patch to Vietnam Veterans FREE of charge and he does not ask for compensation.
I met with him at Corvettes @ Carlisle to pick up my patches.
I thought how nice it would be if Vietnam Veterans could display this on their Corvettes showing their service to this country.
I discussed and received permission from him that I could have static clings made in honor and memory of our Vietnam Veterans.
These static clings are 3” round and go inside of your car window.
Should any of your club Vietnam Veterans like any static clings, please have them send me a self addressed/postage paid envelope and I will be glad to provide them. Please provide a note letting me know how many static clings they would like.
Should any of your club Vietnam Veterans like any sew on patches they only need to e-mail Charles at Charlie@carols62.com
Tell him how many sew on patches they would like and give him their mailing address.

THEY BOTH ARE FREE

If you want to see a pic of the patch, PM me with your email and I'll fwd the original message to you

Tim
Old 10-21-2011, 08:26 PM
RICEKILA
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I gots the same mail
Old 08-04-2012, 01:28 AM
Robert J Morgan
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am interested in getting some patches and static cling decals. Let me know where to send my info and every to everything necessary to get them.
Thanks
Bob Morgan
Old 08-04-2012, 03:40 AM
moserbe
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

PM sent.

Get notified of new replies

To Vietnam vet Corvettes

Quick Reply: Vietnam vet Corvettes